Did Haleigh die in the mobile home?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Quiche, Interesting point.

It could explain the visits from GGS and the 20+ calls from R.
Does anyone remember R. having one of his hands

injured/ wrapped at this same time H. went missing? Coincidence?

Was this injury ever explained??

It was said that RC was so upset when he saw that HaLeigh was gone, he punched a hole in the wall of the MH...ALLEGEDLY. :waitasec:

Where was timmy and Chelsea living in relation to the Magnolia address? Were they all sharing a house with timmy's parents is my concern? In researching these two families were listed together up to this point and I am still not sure they weren't living together before 2-9-09

Needing a map with everyone's addys is where to start. Placing them in certain locations is important and to this day I have never had an addy for Chelsea living in Satsuma. Chelsea said she lived in Satsuma, on camera, and it was three miles from green lane.

I have a thought...Just a thought....About an accidental death there in the MH...

IF Haleigh was given a drug to make her sleepy...and she DID take a bath...and lost consciences in the tub and DROWNED...and Misty found her too late....and could not revive her..called for family in reviving her...and she never regained conscience...

A possibility??????

Didn't the LE remove walls in the bathroom??? And if so....why?????Or am I confused about that...any help thx

Quiche, Interesting point.

It could explain the visits from GGS and the 20+ calls from R.
Does anyone remember R. having one of his hands

injured/ wrapped at this same time H. went missing? Coincidence?

Was this injury ever explained??

I remember that! RC's hand injury didn't escape the attention of the cameraman who was filming one of the early interviews. He zoomed in on RC's hand, as if to lets viewers know that something wasn't right there.

My thoughts are that it was a horrrrrible accident. By that I mean, it is well known that Misty DIDN'T want to 'babysit' that night. Well, WTH, if your a mom/stepmom/or whatever that is 'part of the deal'. It's not called 'babysitting' when it's your own kids, it's called 'being a PARENT'. I realize she isn't biologically Misty's but she keeps saying that she was like her own daughter! Anyway - I think Misty DIDN'T want to babysit, so she probably gave Haleigh something to make her sleepy so she could party - and it was TOOO strong and she overdosed her. When it happened, she freaked - got so scared of what to do - she contacted her brother and he brought the cousin and they disposed of the body for her! So, I think Tommy is covering for Misty and they are both trying to save their hides, so they are just laying the blame on cousin Joe.

That's what - 'I THINK'. :waitasec:

And................what about Junior all this time everyone is running to the river and all that? Where is he??? Who has him and is watching him? I know he is small, but did he see anything weird, like going to the river late at night??
well, to be fair to Misty, she was just Ron's gf of a few months, when this happened-not a step parent. she was a teen girl who didn't want to babysit. (reportedly). Also, I can't see how these wild stories are protecting Misty or covering hers & Tommy's hides. They've gotten him into a hole heap of trouble. He has put himself in that trailer, (as some sort of witness to a murder), & @ the disposal site. If Haleigh overdosed, he would've been better off blaming THAT on Joe, instead of all of this other stuff. his role of innocent bystander would be more believable.

I would agree that in Haleigh's case, she would lose her body waste. Haleigh was an unnatural death where she was eating/drinking regularly prior to her unexpected death. Haleigh would not have been severly dehydrated so she would have waste to lose.

The only reason this is important is if Haleigh died in the MH, I think she died where either where the fish tank is now or in front of the wall right next to it where the fireplace/entertainment thing is now.

Sorry I don't have the picture. But there is a picture of the living room. It is pointed more towards the fish tank but includes part of the walll adjacent to that wall with the fireplace/entertainment thing.

If you look at the pictures on the wall above the fish tank, their placement is in line with the height of the fireplace/entertainment center type thing. The pic in the corner is askewed while the other is more centered but they both are at the very top of the ceiling with a huge spance of wall between the pictures and the fishtank. If you switched the two pictures, they would match up perfectly with the top line of that thing. The bigger pic fits the end while the smaller one fits more towards the center exactly how they line up on the wall.

I don't know if that is moveable or if they just moved the pics from the one place to the other and did not think of bringing them down to a location that fit with the fish tank. But the placement of those pics is completely off.

My first thought was the fish tank was the perfect thing to cover up where she died. If the carpet was wet from cleaning, it would be assumed that water spilled from the tank. Also a fish tank is not something that could easily be moved. I would think it would have to be drained to check underneath it.

My second thought was that the fireplace/entertainment thing was moved to be the cover because it would be hard to move to check underneath. Then the fish tank was moved to cover up the indentations from it and they forgot to move the pictures.

This is all just because of the locations of those pictures.

I remember that picutre because when I saw it, I thought it was weird to hang pictures that close to the ceiling. I'll have to see if I can find the picture and post it.

These aren't the pictures I saw originally, but you can see how high on the wall the pictures are hanging. The first picture does have the fish tank and the pictures hanging above it. (Thanks to Concerned Papa for the pics!)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

What I think happened is Ron and Misty were arguing before he went to work, Haleigh was crying and begging Daddy to stop, he hit her and knocked her down and she was injured (probably head injury). After Ron went to work Misty couldn't get Haleigh to settle down so she gave her an oxy to get her to shut up and put her to bed. Ron's calls were to check on Haleigh because he knew he had hurt her but wouldn't take her to a hospital because DCF was already involved with the family. When Misty next checks on Haleigh is when she found her either already dead or non-responsive. Misty tells Ron when he calls, then calls big brother Timmy, not knowing what to do. Chelsea answers the phone and then sends Timmy over, who then calls Tommy for help. Ron calls his mother Teresa Neves and they all decide to get rid of the body and come up with the abduction story. They are all covering for each other because they are not sure if it was the injury that Ron did to Haleigh or the oxy that Misty gave Haleigh that actually killed her.

That blanket in the dryer definitely had some relevance. I have no idea exactly what it could mean, but a dryer running at 3:30 AM when a child is just reported missing--there are many more downside possibilities than neutral possibilities and absolutely no upside possibilities.

IF she died in that trailer and LE didn't find any evidence--I didn't know that was possible these days. They could have found some evidence in the van that we don't know about, but the forensics part of this case looks totally bleak to me.

The dogs--it sounds like they just didn't pick up any scent outside.

Hi Cowdaddy. From what I've read the dogs did pick up Haleighs scent.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131034&catid=3

...Bump says search dogs led investigators to the river near her home.

"They walked right down to the end of the dock and ever since then they have been looking in the water," said Bump...

That article doesn't have a date that I can find however I accessed it at the beginning of the sticky timeline thread for Haleigh (going back rereading articles that still have active links today)

26 FEB 09
http://www.gainesville.com/article/...Title=Cadaver-dogs-search-near-Haleigh-s-home

...The search Thursday will involve seven dogs, each with a handler. It began at 10 a.m. near Haleigh’s home. Schauland said he didn’t know how long the search will continue.

Cadaver dogs have been used in the search for Haleigh before this week, according to law enforcement sources...

I couldn't readily find an article describing the dumpster hit by the cadaver dogs so I found a copy of this scanned article on photobucket.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/...nt=dumpstersearched2-26-09.jpg&sort=ascending

The above articles reference dogs (blood hounds and cadaver dogs) that were brought in my LE entities. TM also had dog searches when he was there too.

(NOTE: I am also posting this for another user here that was looking for info on dog searches)

Again I do think that Haleigh died in the MH that night. (stated to stay on topic :))

I remember that picutre because when I saw it, I thought it was weird to hang pictures that close to the ceiling. I'll have to see if I can find the picture and post it.

These aren't the pictures I saw originally, but you can see how high on the wall the pictures are hanging. The first picture does have the fish tank and the pictures hanging above it. (Thanks to Concerned Papa for the pics!)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.03.02 Teresa N-Suspicious Behavior

Here is the video of the Today Show that the pics I saw came from. At about 3:35 into the video, you can see it.

msnbc.com Video Player

Earlier in this video, I saw RC and TN crying where it was the first time I really believed that they were crying.

At 2:20 in the video, RC also is standing by his truck and they zoom in to show the message on the truck.

"God will Deliver Daddy's Lil Girl
Haleigh Home"

RC says "I believe that God will delivery Daddy's Lil Girl Haleigh Home whether it is home to me or home to him, God will deliver her home."

They do look a bit funny but I don't really see Ronald and Misty as master decorators, who would think long and hard about how to hang their pictures. I think the pictures might be a case of whatever was handy. The previous tenants might have had different sized pictures and wall hangings that it made sense to hang higher, and the nails and hooks that they had left weren't exactly suited for Ronald and Misty's pictures but they didn't bother to get new hooks and nails. People with children may sometimes opt to put their stuff higher to get it out of reach of children.

Here is the video of the Today Show that the pics I saw came from. At about 3:35 into the video, you can see it.
msnbc.com Video Player

Earlier in this video, I saw RC and TN crying where it was the first time I really believed that they were crying.

At 2:20 in the video, RC also is standing by his truck and they zoom in to show the message on the truck.

Haleigh Home"

RC says "I believe that God will delivery Daddy's Lil Girl Haleigh Home whether it is home to me or home to him, God will deliver her home."

BBM....At this point in the video, Ron really looks at that area as he's passing by. May just be a nervous thing.

Still undecided to where Haleigh died...

Did the cadaver dogs get to 'sniff' the clothing of TC, JO and Misty?
Could it have been one of their articles of clothing the dogs hit on in the dumpster search?
Would the smell of her death linger on their clothes?

Still undecided to where Haleigh died...

Did the cadaver dogs get to 'sniff' the clothing of TC, JO and Misty?
Could it have been one of their articles of clothing the dogs hit on in the dumpster search?
Would the smell of her death linger on their clothes?

Me too... Sheriff Hardy mentioned the Shell Harbor area as a good possibility.. I'm still thinking Magnolia where the Croslins were living at that time.. Why NG went from saying she died in the family trailer to saying Haleigh died in her residence, I don't know..My delusional self chooses to believe there is a method behind the madness as to the reason why she changed the story... JMO

msnbc.com Video Player

Haleigh Home"

Thanks for the video!

BBM

I've always had a weird feeling about that message on his truck. Maybe it just stood out to me as quite odd. When Ron explains the message on the front of the truck, he says-"I believe that God will delivery Daddy's Lil Girl Haleigh Home whether it is home to me or home to him, God will deliver her home." The word deliverance comes to mind. BUT.....

The back of truck says- "Only God can judge ME". I wish he could've explained that message to us. IMO, the two messages go together. Why did he feel like he would judged by anyone??? That is, if he didn't have anything to do with Haleigh being missing??? Weird stuff.

JMO though

Silly question....

Which MH is the topic referring to? Green Lane or Magnolia? TIA

Thanks for the video!

BBM

I've always had a weird feeling about that message on his truck. Maybe it just stood out to me as quite odd. When Ron explains the message on the front of the truck, he says-"I believe that God will delivery Daddy's Lil Girl Haleigh Home whether it is home to me or home to him, God will deliver her home." The word deliverance comes to mind. BUT.....

The back of truck says- "Only God can judge ME". I wish he could've explained that message to us. IMO, the two messages go together. Why did he feel like he would judged by anyone??? That is, if he didn't have anything to do with Haleigh being missing??? Weird stuff.

JMO though

Because frankly from the jump, people have judged him. Erroneously, though, he believed that only God should be able to do that and he wouldn't have to answer to Man's Law.

I wonder if the cadaver dogs ever had a chance to see if there was any scent in the van.

That van was checked thoroughly, it was taken in by LE for testing and returned. IMO, if anything was found in the van they would of kept it just like LE still has Casey Anthony's car since July 2008. I don't feel the van had anything to do with it. I say LE should of checked Ronald's purple Ultima, TN truck, Tommy's red truck (which they did take in a few months ago but for some reason nobody wants to report any updates on that red truck.)

I also feel that maybe Misty took the kids walking over to the MH on Magnolia and that is where Haleigh may of died. As far as I know LE only checked out Ronald's MH. I also feel there is more to the 3 dogs that were trained on hitting on decomposition hitting on that dumpster. Especially since it was said to be a construction Dumpster if I am not mistaken, and no these dogs don't hit on band-aids or sanitary napkins IMO. Anyone know how close that dumpster is to Magnolia? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono
Back