Did Susan Powell's father-in-law have a "crush" on her?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After seeing Josh on TV today he look awful and Steven look nervous...Maybe LE did find something.

After seeing Josh on TV today he look awful and Steven look nervous...Maybe LE did find something.

I sincerly hope so. These two make me sick and I want her boys away from them as soon as possible. I hope the Cox' can get these boys somehow.

Read Chucks order. It appears he can contact the boys.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/62950451/Chuck-Cox-harassment-order

Their names were mentioned but it's crossed out that he can have contact with minor children, just not the petitioner, Josh. Anybody? It's initialed but he also can't go to the house, school etc..

So the court is leaving it open for the boys to see the grandparents. That is a good sign.

It sounds to me like it would not only help JP's public image, it might also buy him some court brownie points if he would petition the court asking for supervised visitation to be set up with the grandparents.

Visitation is an issue that is common in TRO's and there are agencies set up to help maintain the separation agreement, yet allow for family visits to take place. Including supervised visitations.

I don't think I would have been comfortable with the previous visitations either. Yes, they got to see the grandchildren. But under the judging eyes of people who have shown hostility to them, and making sure they were always outnumbered. An agency would be a much better solution.

If he failed to offer the supervised visitation, about the only choice the Cox's have IMO is to file to try to get unsupervised visitation and hope the court will consider the circumstances. The court certainly seems to have left the possibility open.

“She came to the door and accused me of murder and said it’s because Susan spurned me,” Steve Powell said. “Susan and I were very close and we were very close up to the end. They’ve tried to portray Susan as being offended by me and being afraid of me and that is not the case. There are just misunderstandings about how Susan felt about me. Susan never let me forget that she was a woman. But she was also a beautiful daughter to me.”

This sounds like a typical stalker response to me. No she wasn't afraid, she had feelings for me, she was being womanly on purpose to entice me, it's really all her fault that I was obsessed with her... but I'm not really obsessed, my attitude is paternal.

If she was like a daughter to him, why does he treat his daughter like this?

This sounds like a typical stalker response to me. No she wasn't afraid, she had feelings for me, she was being womanly on purpose to entice me, it's really all her fault that I was obsessed with her... but I'm not really obsessed, my attitude is paternal.

It is troubling Donjeta, imo.

That's a defense attorney's dream: get the opposition to pay for testimony, then discredit it.

I doubt that the FBI would agree to pay his attorney fees. I could be wrong but I don't believe that's how they operate. If he made that suggestion to them, I believe they would only laugh at him... or throw him in jail.

He's disgusting... the more he opens his mouth and allows that garbage to spill out the more I think he had something to do with Susan's disappearance, or at least did the cleanup and disposal. What a horrible influence he is on those little boys. Can you imagine them growing up and hearing their mother was flirting and trying to seduce their grandfather?
Why would Josh even want his boys to be around someone like that, if the marriage was normal? Or I guess he could believe that kind of thing IS normal. Geez, these people are weird!

He probably has Josh convinced Susan didn't love him and really loved Steven and that it wasn't Steven's fault at all. Good way to get Josh to hate her.

Read from bottom up. Boy this guy...I want them to talk but I don't like listening to what they have to say. Weird weird people.

natecarlisle Nate Carlisle
Should clarify that email from Steve Powell went to @DrPhil producer or booker who extended invitation; not Dr. Phil directly. #findSusan
5 minutes ago

S.P. to @DrPhil: "Please pass this message along to Dr. Phil: 'Dr. Phil, you should be ashamed of yourself!'" #findSusan
8 minutes ago

"...two little boys, whose mother deserted them, be torn from an incredibly devoted and doting father. " #findSusan
10 minutes ago

..."with his young boys in tow, threw his wife in a hole in Utah's west desert. Dr. Phil's recommendation was that..." @DrPhil #findSusan
15 minutes ago

S.P.: @DrPhil "episode about the Susan Powell case in early 2010 was based on the premise that Josh Powell..." #findSusan
16 minutes ago

S.P.: "People take his recommendations seriously because his undeserved title of 'doctor' gives him a patina of respectability." #findsusan
20 minutes ago

S.P.: @DrPhil "'analyzes' and then recommends outcomes and follow-up that cause more problems than they solve." #findSusan
24 minutes ago

S.P. to @DrPhil: "Thank you for offering...we have made the decision not to take the story of Susan's disappearance to tabloids." #findSusan
26 minutes ago

Steve Powell, dad-in-law of #SusanPowell, has declined invitation from @DrPhil and copied me on rejection email. #findSusan

http://twitter.com/#!/natecarlisle

Yeah, few fathers are so incredibly devoted that they take their kids camping in cold weather in the middle of the night just to give them some sweet treats.

Well, it appears there is TRUTH to the 'crush' thing of the so-called fil, or he would have flat-out denied it. So he tries to justify it by putting it on Susan.

Sorry Steve, she rejected you. Just take a look in the mirror and then look at one of the photos you've hidden-away in your *advertiser censored* box, of Susan. Do you really think she'd be interested in an old guy like you? LOL, not only did she find it disgusting, but probably ROFL each time she heard your name. As if!

Tut-tut........

Oh, and your supposed music stinks!

Just sayin'
fran
:floorlaugh:

Omg, now SP is claiming him and Susan had a thing going on, that they were in love. ick ick ick!!!

I can't believe this family is going this far to blame Susan and shield their son from any blame. This has got to me even worse than the Athonys. This is so disgusting. I can't believe it. MO

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ng-allegations-of-unwanted-advances.html?pg=2

[snip]
Alina Powell, who is Josh's sister and Steve's daughter, also disputed the claims of the advances and harshly scolded her estranged sister.
"Susan has been incredibly flirtatious with my father, but he has never made any advance on her. He has always been very welcoming of her in the family," Alina Powell said. "She was like a daughter to him. She was the daughter that Jennifer Graves never was."
Any hugging or kissing that happened was the type of hugs that Alina's father would give her, she said, adding that Steve Powell never "crossed the boundary."

I wonder why ALINA is the only daughter living at home with a group of men.

It sounds like fantasy he is living out now that she is gone. Like he is imagining this sexual woman wanting him, in a sick way he is reliving something whne he speaks about.

I am really afraid of this man and am no convinced Susan is dead. MO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back