• The Defense provided reasonable doubt and the jury got it right

Votes: 55 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror #3 said that once she dismissed the chloroform then it was easy. Greta did not ask her about the duct tape after that question which she should have. I would have liked to hear how she dismissed the duct tape. I'm sure she would have just said "cause she didn't know what to make of it and that's how it is." Anyways, it seems almost like this juror was trying to find ways to dismiss evidence or anything that pointed to a wrong doing instead of using the evidence to prove the state's case. Do you get what I'm saying?

BTW, juror got it wrong about the chloroform. Thought LE found it on KC computer then tested the trunk which actually happened the other way around. She thought the scientists were just reaching I guess. It's these sort of facts getting turned around that makes this so frustrating.

Listening to jurors now on HLN. They are playing their views now. In retrospect, interesting. I don't think any of them would vote for DP and they said it in a roundaabout way. Some outright said they wouldn't vote for DP. Why were they allowed on jury?

But they didn't have to! There were lesser charges on the table that they completely ignored. That's the part that totally boggles my mind. Somehow they must have thought they had to vote death or nothing. Did they not listen to the instructions? They had them in writing - did they not read them if they had a question about it? It's mind numbing.

And to add to my rant, it just galls the crap outta me that none of the interviewers ask them that question or other pertinent questions. What's with the softball approach? They don't need to beat up on them or anything, but you'd think they'd ask the minimal questions we all want answers to.

:banghead:

QUESTION: so many people are saying they don't agree with the jurors reasons for acquittal. what reasons could they have given that would make their findings valid? is there none?

Baez sold them a sensationalized piece of fiction that they couldn't forget. Sadly we live in a society that thrives on gossip and drama.

I think people watch too many CSI type shows these days. Seriously - these jurors wanted a smoking gun just like at the end of these shows, (I don't watch them by the way.) They wanted something dramatic and obvious. It's sad, they couldn't piece everything together on their own, there wasn't a DUN-DUN-DUN moment for them like in the movies. Short attention spans, not enough discipline to take copious notes, not enough brain matter to ask questions.

It can't be said enough, there is something wrong here and it needs to be looked into.

QUESTION: so many people are saying they don't agree with the jurors reasons for acquittal. what reasons could they have given that would make their findings valid? is there none?

Had they taken several days or weeks to review the evidence and draw the same conclusion, it wouldn't be this difficult to handle. They reviewed NOTHING.

Don't forget we have the ignore feature.

Stop personalizing your posts. Abuse / Flaming / Derogatory Comments:

Abusive Comments, Flaming, or derogatory insults or comments are strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner. If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add. If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Had they taken several days or weeks to review the evidence and draw the same conclusion, it wouldn't be this difficult to handle. They reviewed NOTHING.

how sure is anyone they didn't have the evidence in the room with them? so far i have had no one prove or disprove this. all of the info i have had on that is AZlawyer in the lawyer questions thread saying that in every case he has tried, the evidence had been in the deliberation room.

So for all potential child killer defendents:

1. give the DT multiple pics of the child near water, time relevance makes no difference
2. make sure you tell the DT you were raped by several members of your family when you were young.
3. make sure you stash the body well enough to eliminate DNA (jurors won't convict if they don't see it)
4. go party...that will show you are grieving in one of the unusual ways and it helps
5. get a tattoo..another sign of grief. Jurors love to see these.
6. you can lie but make sure it is before an arrest...won't get much time for that.
7. hire a newly licensed, bumbling attorney who will relate to the dumb jury you will have.
8' Bring large easel and crayons. make all witnesses draw.
9. At closing, describe physical descriptions of witnesses and put photos of them in charts. Jurors appreciate this and get a chance to see good photographers in the area.
10. Make sure your bumbling attorney has a "good ole boy" to explain jury instructions because the judge's may lead the jury down the wrong path.

I did a little test today i did my own survey in the mall and the grocery store i asked 12 ppl i saw if they knew about the Casey Anthony case and what they thought of it 8 ppl said guilty 4 were undecided.

I did the same thing in a grocery store today it was almost the same thing the majoritysaid guilty and not all knew ALL THE FACTS BUT FROM WATCHING tv they came to that conclusion...

Now my question is howwwwwwwww in heavens name did all these 12 ppl get to that conclusion that quickly?

Someone got to them.......IMO

Remember, initially the count on manslaughter was 6 - 6

As I've said many many times before this jury like many others misinterpreted or just didn't understand the LAW and because of that Casey Marie Anthony got away with murder. Let's NOT forget that in the defense's opening statement they put their client at the crime scene. Yet they NEVER presented ANY evidence that George Anthony was there. OMG how could they be so blind to miss things like that in addition to the 31 days, lies, partying, smell, more lies, videos, etc. It still burns inside of me so much just thinking about it.

What I see as obvious the jury just glossed over. She lied and avoided, hid the body and didn't report. There are times when an accidental death is a crime. Sure, Caylee may have drowned but Casey's actions lead me to believe she had fault. Maybe she put the floaty on the kid and left her unsupervised while she googled how to kill her parents, talking dirty to tony, posting on face book etc. She neglected that child at best---if she didn't outright kill her. She needs to be accountable to something other than lying.

I have another theory on the jury and mods please delete if it's out of line. This jury is from Clearwater. a spiritual center for Scientology. Do you suppose that area of Florida may have really different views on behavior and causes. I don't know much about it except that I worked next door to a center in the mid 70's. They had a sign out front that offered free personality test with a message of being able to improve your life, success and happiness. Perhaps the jury is reflecting some of the principals of a powerful alternative thinking religion?

My problem with what juror #3 is her saying that she wished there was some other charge they could find her guilty of - the were. It proves to me they did not listen OR review the judge's orders and charges.

I am not assuming she speaks for all 12 jurors.
It seems she does love to yak on TV . . .just sayin'

she ignored the law.

They were given lesser charges to chose from and they ignored them.

Let me tell ya, I know people like her and let's just say if I have been one of the 6 for guilty, she wouldn't have bullied me with any success.

Someone got to them.......IMO

Remember, initially the count on manslaughter was 6 - 6

I agree they were out and about to many nights fireworks bbq dinners
to many ways for them to be influenced I dont think they should have had
these social occasions.

I think it should be investigated JMO

she ignored the law.

They were given lesser charges to chose from and they ignored them.

Let me tell ya, I know people like her and let's just say if I have been one of the 6 for guilty, she wouldn't have bullied me with any success.

she couldn't have bullied me. either

I agree they were out and about to many nights fireworks bbq dinners
to many ways for them to be influenced I dont think they should have had
these social occasions.

I think it should be investigated JMO

influenced by what? everyone in orlando, the media, etc that think casey is guilty?

Hmm, I have been reading that ABC gave $200K to the defense of CA, then the first juror's interview was on ABC? Is this normal?

With all the hacking allegations that the News of the World is under,maybe... just maybe there should be a probe into the jurors cell phones etc. Could ABC been hacking Something just isnt sitting right. something smells off. No way, all jurors could be that gullible and stupid to acquit or not have the brains to go for a lesser charge.

Hopefully someone will investigate.

If they couldnt find her guilty of first degree why didnt they ask questions about the other charges not one of them did NOT A ONE. IM not buying it i think this jury was tampered with ..... JMO

You know what???????????? They searched for chloroform searches on the computer AFTER they found the chloroform in the car!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can people so be irrational????? God, I am about to BLOW!!!!!!!!

They.didn't.look.at.the.evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member