Votes: 55 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C. Mason just said that...

"it Saddens me that we have so few uneducated people in this country that don't respect the constitution..."

Quote was in response to the Public outrage over the Verdict

I'm so sick of him saying that. He's trying to guilt people into shutting up. I love the Constitution. It allows me to do things like disagree with a verdict. Nice try, Cheney.

Well it completely makes sense now (after hearing foreman interview) why juror 3 said she didn't know what to make of the chloroform and that she was 'all over the place' because George definitely wasn't the one searching for chloroform. Duct tape could easily tie back to George so that was good enough. Hmmm..but what to do about that pesky chloroform after Cindy claims she made the searches? Dang it Cindy, you messed up the jurors' case against George!

I, again, wonder if this foreman saw the same trial I saw!!?? It seems they all focused on the DT rather than the SA.

i see this question often. so, i'm going to answer it. no, he did not see the same trial you saw. nor did he see the same trial as anyone else on this forum. he didn't see the same trial as ANYONE except the 11 other jurors, plus alternates. they did not see anything we saw when they were out of the room. they didn't see any commentary. they only saw the evidence as it was presented.

So it sounds like this Jury bought Jose's lies Hook, line & sinker....!!

Casey is completely innocent.

Casey was sleeping & Caylee drowned in the pool.

George then took Caylee's body made it look like a murder & dumped her in a swamp around the corner from the house.

Didn't JA ask them to use their common sense..???

Common sense is the least common sense of all - obviously, this jury had none.

He did'nt understand how George could remember every little detail about some things but when it came to the Gas Cans & Duct tape he could'nt remember anything.

I also thought that George was lying on the stand but I think he was doing it on purpose to make it appear that he was hiding something.
Oh but seem to believe a proven lier well isnt that a hoot:twocents:

Sorry about that, I take the parroting part back. I just had never heard this before. But do you see the points I made about the gas cans? Do you agree?

About the car, maybe we would have done different, but I can see why he would be in denial, considering the car had been in a tow yard for two weeks, and Cindy had been in contact with Casey the whole time, with Casey saying Caylee was fine. I would think knowing what a trouble maker Casey is, he would have that attitude that he would only call the police as a last resort. It seems they have always gone out of their way to not get her in trouble for her crimes.

Lets not forget Simon Birch didnt call the police either. Is it reasonable to think HE was involved?? No

As far as going to work, it was his first day at a new job. They needed the money, they needed him to work. I dont blame him for going to work since he didnt know yet there was anyone dead. Cindy herself even told him to go to work, that she would handle it.

It's OK ....No problems.

I can see your points on the Gas cans but there are just so many other things that the Anthony's have done over the past 3 years that have bothered me.

Don't get me wrong.....I believe a 100% in Casey's guilt but I also feel that George & Cindy know more than they are saying & that they would do anything to keep Casey out of Jail (besides implicating themselves)

Jury foreman does'nt understand why George drove car home from Tow lot before calling 911 or Casey & that it "raises a lot of questions"

This fact has also always bothered me as well - There is absolutely no excuse for driving that car home & then going to work if it smelled like Human decomp as George stated

And why would the Anthony's Clean the trunk?????????

I don't condemn George about that at all. After the fear he felt before he opened the trunk, and not finding Caylee or ICA, his relief at that moment would have been so great. Then Cindy and George just drove home. As usual, Cindy would have told George to go to work -- that SHE'D HANDLE IT. Cindy was in contact with ICA on a daily basis.

Thanks for being cool about it Boston, I totally get what you are saying. The Anthony's are definitely not normal. Part of it could be the fact that their child is a sociopath, and they have been torn so long between loving their child and seeing that something is wrong with her. Or it could be that they have psychological issues of their own, some of which Casey inherited. I just wish the jury had not taken that behavior as proof of Casey's innocence.

It is outrageous , the juror foreman thinks not only is it possible that George might have been involved in a coverup, but he says it is possible George might have actually murdered Caylee!!!

Where are they getting these ideas? I do not see why they found GA so unbelievable. Surely, maybe the affair he lied about but I still do not think he lied about much else.

I can not accept that he had me and the American public fooled when he went on Larry king, today show, etc. For MONTHS looking for Caylre and defending his daughter. He was not lying then, I am 100 percent confident.

My guess they couldn't get pass the DT opening statement. They had GA a lier before he even took the stand. IMO this jury talked about this case together everyday after trial. Its easier being together so long for one of the more out spoken ones to twist the facts to make sinse to the others. I would much rather have a jury who could leave everyday and not be near the other jurors:twocents:

I'm not "parroting the defense"

Look at my Post History.....This bothered me 3 Years ago

It also bothered me that He drove the car home from the Tow lot....

He stated that he thought to himself.."Please don't let this be Casey or Caylee" when he opened the trunk

Then He drives the Car home & goes to work....?????????

No normal person would ever do that.....

This bothers me also. Very suspect IMO.

I dont understand, George's behavior (which could be explained, see my previous posts here) is a reason to suspect him, but Casey's behavior is a reason to acquit her? That doesn't make sense to me. George's suspect behavior although strange, is more understandable then Casey's. But yet the same people who handwave Casey;s behavior as having anything to do with murder, use George;s behavior (which is not as bad) to implicate him??? That seems like selective reasoning.

Is this juror #11 the one that KC was winking at? I heard that she kept winking at one of the jurors and I think I heard that juror #11 was good-looking.

I am so disgusted listening to him.

Did you even listen to Mr. Masons and the jury foremans description of the position of the duct tape? It was not wrapped around the skull. They both said that. The 3rd piece was found 9 feet away. It was stuck in the hair, and only on one side of the skull. How could the prosecution ever think they could, with all honesty call that the murder weapon. How could Dr. G even use it in coming to a conclusion of homicide. That is why they had to manufacture the video of the super-imposed duct tape photo-shopped across the picture of Caylee. If it was apparant that the duct tape was across the nose and mouth of the skull, that would not have been necessary. They knew the jury could not come to that conclusion with the actual crime scene photos because that is not what they showed, so they got some guy to make a video..that video was not evidence..thats crazy.

Cheney Mason says it was a figment of JA imagination about what the role of the duct tape was. I believe him.

How could a jury take this kind of evidence and convict a person of murder?

I'm not "parroting the defense"

Look at my Post History.....This bothered me 3 Years ago

It also bothered me that He drove the car home from the Tow lot....

He stated that he thought to himself.."Please don't let this be Casey or Caylee" when he opened the trunk

Then He drives the Car home & goes to work....?????????

No normal person would ever do that.....
It is very simple to deduce given some thought.
George KNEW Casey was fine.
Her mother was talking to her and texting with her every single day.
He had not SEEN Caylee at all for over 30 days.
He was hoping against hope that what he smelled in that car was not Caylee and if it WAS? Then he was obviously prepared to protect his daughter.

Simple as that.

Did you even listen to Mr. Masons and the jury foremans description of the position of the duct tape? It was not wrapped around the skull. They both said that. The 3rd piece was found 9 feet away. It was stuck in the hair, and only on one side of the skull. How could the prosecution ever think they could, with all honesty call that the murder weapon. How could Dr. G even use it in coming to a conclusion of homicide. That is why they had to manufacture the video of the super-imposed duct tape photo-shopped across the picture of Caylee. If it was apparant that the duct tape was across the nose and mouth of the skull, that would not have been necessary. They knew the jury could not come to that conclusion with the actual crime scene photos because that is not what they showed, so they got some guy to make a video..that video was not evidence..thats crazy.

Cheney Mason says it was a figment of JA imagination about what the role of the duct tape was. I believe him.

Uhm...
Well Caylee had SKIN when the tape was placed on her face. And her hair was on top of her head and not rotted off in a pool around the base of her skull. Also the tape was sticky when placed, but 6 months ina Florida swamp left no stickiness except the one place it was still stuck in her hair.

Cheney Mason is full of hot air. He said himself she was guilty until he signed on the bandwagon.

How? Very easily.

Most experts seemed to agree. Including Dr. G, the expert. But you would rather believe the defense attorney? The tape was where it would have been considering what it was stuck to (the face) was gone. It;s logical to say it would not be wrapped around the skull since it was not stuck to the skull ever, it was stuck to the face, which was gone. Why is the duct tape there then? It unstuck itself from the plastic bag (if thats your theory) and stuck itself to the hair??? You dont see why that doesnt make sense?

I dont understand, George's behavior (which could be explained, see my previous posts here) is a reason to suspect him, but Casey's behavior is a reason to acquit her? That doesn't make sense to me. George's suspect behavior although strange, is more understandable then Casey's. But yet the same people who handwave Casey;s behavior as having anything to do with murder, use George;s behavior (which is not as bad) to implicate him??? That seems like selective reasoning.
It seems that way because that is exactly precisely what it is.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member