Digging Through the Trash #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be absolutely correct. I just need to see that in fact. It's just the way I am. Not everyone feels the way I do.

I need to tell you, I, too, used to feel the way you do. I wish I still could. I would argue with my hubby every day and say, no, no, I'm sure she's still alive. Well, the day the Body Farm info came out, I cried and cried. And got more and more angry. And had a meltdown right here on WS. And was guided by an 'old timer' (said very respectfully) as to ways to sooth my feeling. I respect your opinion; I just now respectfully disagree with it. IMHO. But, in an effort to stay ON/T, I still think she and JB are working on a much more involved defense than child neglect.

I'm not understanding your post, first you say that the leads are sending LE on a wild goose chase and then you say the leads have been withheld from LE. :confused:

Different neighborhoods = Different Language

That is a ridiculous statement. The tips she is giving me, she does give to them. I'm nobody to her. Are you kidding me? Why would I be the reason for that?

Hatillo, a city in PR, is the tip that she gave you? That is all she gave you? No other info? No descriptions of where she was seen, who she was with, what they looked like, nothing?

That is not a reliable tip.......either the person giving her this tip was completely unobservant or this is another of the famous Anthony misdirections.

What you have is a misdirection dressed up to look like a tip. And not even a very good one at that. She could have thrown is a little bit on something, anything.

Here CA let me help you out. This is what a valid, verifiable(important word here) should look like. (I am not calling you CA by the way just talking to her in case she comes here).

"We saw a child that looked like Caylee dressed in a blue dress playing in a playground with a couple dressed in t-shirts and jeans that got into a blue 1999 Pontiac and drove off. The woman has long black hair tied in a pony tail and the man has his hair cut really short and was carrying a wide brimmed cowboy hat in his hands. This was in Hatillo, PR and it was early Sunday morning. I think that they might live close to this park and the address of the park is _____________."

<<Or when George went to Staples and stole $1500 of supplies slated for TES?>>

What???? Hadn't heard this one.

<<Are you kidding me?>>

Does this sound familiar to anyone besides me? Seems I've heard this in a telephone conversation somewhere before.

I'm not understanding your post, first you say that the leads are sending LE on a wild goose chase and then you say the leads have been withheld from LE. :confused:

I am saying both, I am saying that if the leads are given to anyone other than LE, and such as "posting" here, it is inappropriate. When she makes public comments about tips, etc it sends people on a wild goose chase and LE inevitably has to run it down. That is bonafide obstruction in my book.
There is not a record of a single verified lead that this woman has provided. Not ONE. Bogus ones, tons.

I'll help. If the leads are sent to LE it would be sending them on a wild goose chase since Caylee was decomposing in Casey's trunk and we all know that.

If the leads are not being sent to LE than it is interfering in a criminal investigation.

Either way it is counterproductive is what Blink is saying.

I am saying both, I am saying that if the leads are given to anyone other than LE, and such as "posting" here, it is inappropriate. When she makes public comments about tips, etc it sends people on a wild goose chase and LE inevitably has to run it down. That is bonafide obstruction in my book.
There is not a record of a single verified lead that this woman has provided. Not ONE. Bogus ones, tons.

How do you know what's in the records and what is or isn't bogus? If Cindy is receiving leads about a live Caylee, what harm is there in alerting people in those areas to be aware? Miracles do happen.

I do not expect Law Enforcement to tip their hand on their discoveries to me or anyone else until the time is right, that would be just plain silly to do.

I do believe them that they have proof and I believe that many others who have been helping in this case believe it also.

I so agree with you. Can you imagine the difficulties in proving a case if LE were in front of the cameras every day? It's an ongoing investigation. I believe they have ample evidence. But I've heard it said the case will be easier to prove with a body, although there have been other cases proven when there was never a body found.

I'm gonna repeat something I said on another thread a while back. The 400+ page document dump, that I'm sure is part of the discussion in JB's office? Well, that all related to the child neglect charges. I hope we don't get another until after charges have been filed. And I'm not even sure about then. But we've got to resign ourselves to the fact that there will not, IMPO, be any proof of facts or statements made unequivocally stating that Caylee is dead, until charges have been filed. And that, IMHO, is the way it should be.

That is a ridiculous statement. The tips she is giving me, she does give to them. I'm nobody to her. Are you kidding me? Why would I be the reason for that?

I am most definately not kidding you, How do you know that she is giving them to LE? As you said you are "nobody to her".. Would you feel differently if you knew that she was not?

I'll help. If the leads are sent to LE it would be sending them on a wild goose chase since Caylee was decomposing in Casey's trunk and we all know that.

If the leads are not being sent to LE than it is interfering in a criminal investigation.

Either way it is counterproductive is what Blink is saying.

So if Cindy gets a tip and passes it on to LE she's wrong. On the other hand, if she doesn't pass it on, she's wrong. :waitasec:

How do you know what's in the records and what is or isn't bogus? If Cindy is receiving leads about a life Caylee, what harm is there in alerting people in those areas to be aware? Miracles do happen.

Because there was a body decomposing in Casey's trunk, and the only person missing in Casey's sphere is her daughter.

That is why its bogus.

Do you see LE going on TV and giving the public any tips? I don't. She is telling LE so why shouldn't she be allowed to tell people.

She said it on TV last week, "I think she is in TX or PR".

Why would LE give tips to the public? What tips should they give? I have no idea what that means.

That is a statement, not a tip. Again I say, please tell me where she has proved a SINGLE credible lead in this case and I'll consider it.

So if Cindy gets a tip and passes it on to LE she's wrong. On the other hand, if she doesn't pass it on, she's wrong. :waitasec:

No it's not wrong if Cindy does it (although moot at this point)

What is wrong is that we do not have any idea if Cindy passed any of these supposed "tips" to LE. We just don't know that. Therefore, any tip given to the poster here should be immediately turned over to LE.

There is no way for any of us to know what tips Cindy may or may not have turned over to LE.

It is LE's job to follow up on tips. Not ours or the publics. imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members