Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see LE going on TV and giving the public any tips? I don't. She is telling LE so why shouldn't she be allowed to tell people.

She said it on TV last week, "I think she is in TX or PR".
I'm really not trying to be mean--I really am curious. Why hasn't Cindy flown to these places? If she truly believes Caylee is alive?
When my sister went missing she lived in another state. We all live paycheck to paycheck, but nothing could keep us from going to where we felt we should be....and we didn't have a "Help Find" fund. We just went. We needed to be there. We needed to find the answers.

I am saying both, I am saying that if the leads are given to anyone other than LE, and such as "posting" here, it is inappropriate. When she makes public comments about tips, etc it sends people on a wild goose chase and LE inevitably has to run it down. That is bonafide obstruction in my book.
There is not a record of a single verified lead that this woman has provided. Not ONE. Bogus ones, tons.

And you know what? I so believe LE is following credible leads. All leads are initially credible, until it takes LE less than a nano-second to prove they're not. But, collectively, that time takes away from the investigation. IMHO

I'm really not trying to be mean--I really am curious. Why hasn't Cindy flown to these places? If she truly believes Caylee is alive?
When my sister went missing she lived in another state. We all live paycheck to paycheck, but nothing could keep us from going to where we felt we should be....and we didn't have a "Help Find" fund. We just went. We needed to be there. We needed to find the answers.

Please tell me you found your sister ok...:blowkiss:

So if Cindy gets a tip and passes it on to LE she's wrong. On the other hand, if she doesn't pass it on, she's wrong. :waitasec:

Chilly-
your ASSUMING she is passing on anything. Not a single credible lead to date.
And to add, after she realized she could not manipulate TES, voilla, a "tip" surfaced in Texas (you get the irony, like hey a lead in your hometown- go home and check it out and stop looking for my deceased granddaughter). Did not work, not credible.

And you know what? I so believe LE is following credible leads. All leads are initially credible, until it takes LE less than a nano-second to prove they're not. But, collectively, that time takes away from the investigation. IMHO

yup. Every red herring and or outlandish tip takes away that much more time away from finding out what happened to little Caylee.

You are exactly right.

True dat

How do you know what's in the records and what is or isn't bogus? If Cindy is receiving leads about a live Caylee, what harm is there in alerting people in those areas to be aware? Miracles do happen.

Nothing if they are credible, and given to LE first, that is HER OBLIGATION or she is obstructing, period...

So if Cindy gets a tip and passes it on to LE she's wrong. On the other hand, if she doesn't pass it on, she's wrong. :waitasec:

Perhaps if she only passed them on to LE, instead of in front of cameras, or emails, or anywhere else? MO. And I also recall them (the As) saying they were doing their own investigation, btw, and I haven't heard any results of that.

And Hatillo in PR is not a tip. What is LE going to tell the public? We have a credible tip that Caylee could/might be in Hatillo, PR. We don't have any description of where she was last seen or if she was with any people or any descriptions of the people that she might be with or what location within the city that she was seen, but everyone down there, here is Caylee's picture please search the city, go door to door, turn in anybody that looks suspicious, form search parties and search every school, daycare, playground, open public place for her.

Yeah, that's going to work.:rolleyes:

Chilly-
And to add, after she realized she could not manipulate TES, voilla, a "tip" surfaced in Texas (you get the irony, like hey a lead in your hometown- go home and check it out and stop looking for my deceased granddaughter). Did not work, not credible.

Blink..I'm so retarded I didn't even catch that. I kept thinking WOW TX haven't heard that state mentioned before. Thanks for jogging my brain.

Havent read all the replies so dont know if it was posted, but no where in that news article does it say there were any pages printed off of websites. The only thing I seen is that the woman looking thru the garbage thought there could be and was looking for it. Also it didnt say cards were thrown away, it said letters ,which Im sure was hate mail.

That is a ridiculous statement. The tips she is giving me, she does give to them. I'm nobody to her. Are you kidding me? Why would I be the reason for that?
Hi Katie:)
I have always tryed to see the good in people and situations that appear not so good. I do really admire you for your efforts here. You are doing a better job than I with this case. And keeping your thoughts on the positive. I say more power to you!
I honestly believe that precious Caylee is no longer on this earth. After hearing the results from the FBI and the results from tests done at UT's Body Farm. I have respect for both of these resources.

But I've also prayed alot for Caylee and her family, and I have asked for a miracle if there can be any possible way for it to happen... let it happen for Caylee!
Maybe I've become too jaded to honestly believe that there can be one in this particular case! And I truely hope and pray that I'm wrong!

Chilly-

I know that Cindy has said many times that the LE is ignoring any tips about a live Caylee. Whether those tips are credible or not is not for me to decide since I don't know the details. Yes, I assume that there are tips Cindy passes along. You assume she does not. I don't understand that, why would Cindy not pass along tips that might prove her daughter is innocent and that her grandchild is not dead?

Someone here posted that they called the Anthony tip line and got a recording telling them to report their tip to LE.

Perhaps if she only passed them on to LE, instead of in front of cameras, or emails, or anywhere else? MO. And I also recall them (the As) saying they were doing their own investigation, btw, and I haven't heard any results of that.

That's not what I would do. If I got a tip that my missing grandchild was alive somewhere, I'd tell everyone and anyone using any method available to me. Especially if I felt LE was not taking any tips about the child being alive seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found