NC NC - Asha Degree, 9, Shelby, 14 Feb 2000 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not terribly familiar with the circumstances surrounding Asha's disappearance. Is Cherryville Road near any of the known locations in this case?
5 Min drive 3.2 miles away from the proposed sighting and her house was right above the last sighting. He backpack was found miles and miles away to the north of both of these locations....

Rumors circulating on social media suggested the activity was related to Asha Degree, a 9-year-old who went missing from her Shelby home on Feb. 14, 2000.
Chanel Degree, a family member, posted on Facebook regarding the rumors.

"First, I want to express my gratitude to everyone who has reached out with sincere concerns," she wrote. "I typically refrain from posting or commenting on such matters, but I feel compelled to speak up after witnessing the distasteful comments, likes, and shares circulating about Asha. I am deeply disturbed by the inhumanity some people display in their pursuit of clout, notoriety, or social media followers—especially when it comes at the expense of a child who has been missing for 24 years. I kindly ask that if you cannot offer a positive comment to support our family at this time, please refrain from posting. This situation is truly distressing, and the spread of false narratives is not helpful. In due time, accurate information will be shared. To those who pray, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers during this challenging time.
Definitely sounds like something is happening in the Degree case.

The more I think about this, the madder I get. If this is Asha, she has been so close to home and just out of her parent’s view. They probably drive past this location frequently. All the while, they are heartbroken, worried, sad, scared, etc., etc., etc. it takes a special kind of evil to do something like this to a sweet and innocent child

The more I think about this, the madder I get. If this is Asha, she has been so close to home and just out of her parent’s view. They probably drive past this location frequently. All the while, they are heartbroken, worried, sad, scared, etc., etc., etc. it takes a special kind of evil to do something like this to a sweet and innocent child
Sometimes, a victim is heartbreakingly close. Scott Dunn was found in a shallow grave only four doors down from his apartment, where he was murdered over twenty years before.

I am a local. I remember the day this happened. My daughter is the same age as Asha. I was just driving through Shelby on Saturday. I think about her and pray for her all the time. I hope this brings the answers.

Based on the address they are searching and things associated with the property owner, I hurt for Asha.

Admins- it has been awhile for me since I last posted. Can someone remind me if we can discuss a property owner of the property being searched if there are news articles regarding the property owner?

I am a local. I remember the day this happened. My daughter is the same age as Asha. I was just driving through Shelby on Saturday. I think about her and pray for her all the time. I hope this brings the answers.

Based on the address they are searching and things associated with the property owner, I hurt for Asha.

Admins- it has been awhile for me since I last posted. Can someone remind me if we can discuss a property owner of the property being searched if there are news articles regarding the property owner?
LKN NC— if you report your post, you can write a comment for a moderator to read. Otherwise, they may miss your question in the thread.

It would be great to have additional information and background.

We are not "allowed" to sleuth anyone not named as a POI.... But if you find his name listed on a reliable news source we can say his initials. And if he is listed as a POI we can sleuth him...

We are not "allowed" to sleuth anyone not named as a POI.... But if you find his name listed on a reliable news source we can say his initials. And if he is listed as a POI we can sleuth him...
Thank you. The address is public, but his name has not been mentioned in a news story yet. It is so strange to me. The property has been in the same family for years. So weird that they have not released it in a news article.
Thank you! As soon as a POI is named,I would imagine a ton of public info will be available.

Reactions: IDK
Oh I hope this is it. As heartbreaking as it would be for Asha’s family.

I wonder how this person would tie in to everything. The library book, her packing a bag and leaving in the rain, etc. very curious to know.

Prayers for the Degree family.

I believe that people are allowed to create private group message chats if they want to discuss things of that nature privately

Okay I read from a reliable source (the poster knows LEO) that the POI confessed on his deathbed and that is what brought everybody there. The son of the owner of the property (deceased 2022) is now currently dying of cancer. Not saying it is the same person, but the dots connect.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missledet
Back