Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilest I doth believe, the snatching of the garrbagge to be quite legal...the scanning of such garrbagge and placing the said scans into the public domain might be considered not quite as legal...we appear to have reached an undefined area here....lol

Local 6 at Noon just aired a story about someone the reporter called ' a blogger named Lorraine'. She stopped by the house, picked up a bag of trash, took it away and went through it. The reporter was there as she went through it, so she probably just pulled over a block or so away. There was pizza - and she smiled and said it just smelled like old pizza. She did say she found a lot of computer printouts which she said "proves that the Anthonys are reading what other people are saying about the case and printing some of the stuff out".

Just thought you all might like to know. I would imagine Local 6 will have this up on their website at some point.

I heard that too. I think the word "maps" was also mentioned regarding the print outs. Am I remembering correctly?

That is so funny. I personnally would not go through their trash but hey if it made her feel better good on ya. **If it is there after dark it gonna be gone**

Whilest I doth believe, the snatching of the garrbagge to be quite legal...the scanning of such garrbagge and placing the said scans into the public domain might be considered not quite as legal...we appear to have reached an undefined area here....lol

Anything put at the curb is considered "abandoned" in Florida. It is fair game.

LOL We're all sitting here going "ewwwwwwwwww" but.. "what's in it?"

Actually I am a little surprised that LE wasn't doing this. You throw it out and its up for grabs and can be used in court.

I am also SHOCKED LE was not taking it (on the sly--or maybe that isn't possible here). It is common for LE to take it.

This really is neither sick or disgusting. It is a common practice used by private eyes and the LE. Oh, and also used by criminals for identity theft.

People are really out of their minds. They are not going to throw out anything incrimintating. Those protestors should go home, the Anthony's need solitude, I think being alone and people not paying them mind will work wonders.

Huh? They are not going to throw out anything incriminating? I think when they open their yappers and spout their intricately embroidered stories they are "throwing out" incriminating stuff. (my opinion). :)

This really is neither sick or disgusting. It is a common practice used by private eyes and the LE. Oh, and also used by criminals for identity theft.

Yep, you're right. It is common practice and every single piece has to be logged that is taken.

I am also SHOCKED LE was not taking it (on the sly--or maybe that isn't possible here). It is common for LE to take it.

I truly do not think LE needs their garbage, they know exactly what goes on in that house 24/7. Why do you think Little Miss UNshine is holed up at JB all day?

They can post pics of the garbage, scans of the garbage--they can even turn around and ebay the garbage. The US Supreme Court decided this many,many moons ago. california v. greenwood 486 us 35

I truly do not think LE needs their garbage, they know exactly what goes on in that house 24/7. Why do you think Little Miss UNshine is holed up at JB all day?

Bingo!

Hi Blinky!

I agree! Crazey is holed up with Baez which is where I'm sure she's updating her myspace page.

isn't Loraine one of the people banned from here? Or was that Loretta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member