Digging Through the Trash #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Maybe she's just too lazy to physically photograph each sheet of evidence...its one thing to look at it yourself, another to get the lighting etc right to post it on the internet.

I start trying to sell things on ebay and after the 4th picture/documentation I get bored and drop it :waitasec:

I call bullsheet on this. That woman had to balls to pick up that trash, she was so excited to see what was in it that she drove to her friends house close by and opened it right on her driveway. You KNOW she has made time to go through the things. I'm not buying it. If I had done what she did, I would have gone through it at least 200 times by now. I think she found something of value for LE and they have asked her not to talk....IMO

OR, imagine what price a 'surprise package' on Ebay would go for from this?
One might want to read everything, then sell it on Ebay.

If she gave anything to LE, why not just say it?
Further, what would LE do with this anyway? Couldn't be used as any evidence given it's been through her hands and might be planted. I guess it could give them a heads up or clue to follow something (doubtful).

But waiting to hear what was in the bag is getting real old for me.

This is awfully bad. I stare at other people's trash all day 6 days a week and now I am anxiously awaiting photos of yet more trash.

How sad is this?

LOL nmk, dunno why you have a trash fixation but cracked me up when I needed it, thanks

Is there any word yet on the release of the trash? More specifically, I would like to know if this woman plans to scan and upload the websleuth pages she found. I would like to see what exactly that family has been viewing here. If they signed into websleuths, this also might be a good way to expose their SNs here.

I have been worried that Crazy Casey was going to read something here. Then say "wow, that's a good angle. I think I will go with that." I would hate to think that I or any WSer contributed to this woman's reasonable doubt. I am hoping that they just printed out some "bashing" remarks, but I cannot see why anyone would do that; however, I can see someone printing out useful information, and trashing the not-so-useful. In other words, my bet would be that they hit print expecting it to just print out a single page of the current thread. Instead, it most likely printed out a few pages of the current thread. We can piece together what was printed by the post numbers.

If anyone ever talks to this trash lady, then advise her to go public with it. She can scan it at UCF in the library for free. She just needs a floppy.

Is there any word yet on the release of the trash? More specifically, I would like to know if this woman plans to scan and upload the websleuth pages she found. I would like to see what exactly that family has been viewing here. If they signed into websleuths, this also might be a good way to expose their SNs here.

I have been worried that Crazy Casey was going to read something here. Then say "wow, that's a good angle. I think I will go with that." I would hate to think that I or any WSer contributed to this woman's reasonable doubt. I am hoping that they just printed out some "bashing" remarks, but I cannot see why anyone would do that; however, I can see someone printing out useful information, and trashing the not-so-useful. In other words, my bet would be that they hit print expecting it to just print out a single page of the current thread. Instead, it most likely printed out a few pages of the current thread. We can piece together what was printed by the post numbers.

If anyone ever talks to this trash lady, then advise her to go public with it. She can scan it at UCF in the library for free. She just needs a floppy.

I agree. I'd like to see if they printed out some of my rants lol :)
They'd print out anything with their names on it. Just like other killers that like to keep track of their killers and media attention. They are crazy like that. Don't know why they'd throw it away afterwards though must've only kept the good stuff

LOL Monoxide you are always up late like me!

I think we could figure out what they kept for sure. We just need those papers. I wish I would have had the cojones to go through the trash first. Of course, I thought it was against the law because it is an invasion of privacy. Someone will have to explain to me how she was not arrested some day.

LOL Monoxide you are always up late like me!

I think we could figure out what they kept for sure. We just need those papers. I wish I would have had the cojones to go through the trash first. Of course, I thought it was against the law because it is an invasion of privacy. Someone will have to explain to me how she was not arrested some day.

Once the trash is dumped it becomes public property or something like that. Cops use it all the time to get DNA whenever somebody is unwilling or is unaware of being a person or interest. Sleep all day stay up all night! lol

Yea I would like to know too, the lady has been asked several times but never has a specific answer, just that she thinks its from this site and she hasnt had time to go thru it or upload anything. I dont think she realizes how important those pages just might be. But then again, ya never know, perhaps someone here printed off certain pages and sent them in the mail to Casey and they got thrown away.

Apparently Maddiesgram, the lady who took the trash, has tried to register here and wasnt able to because of her email I think. She wanted to set the record straight because she feels she is being badmouthed on WS, the person who was here badmouthing Rasgirl and got banned is also trashtalking this site to Maddiesgram and talking her into not trying to rejoin. Perhaps one of the admins here could check to see if she tried to register under that nic and allow her account to go through so that she is able to read for herself and clear up any misunderstandings.

Apparently Maddiesgram, the lady who took the trash, has tried to register here and wasnt able to because of her email I think. She wanted to set the record straight because she feels she is being badmouthed on WS, the person who was here badmouthing Rasgirl and got banned is also trashtalking this site to Maddiesgram and talking her into not trying to rejoin. Perhaps one of the admins here could check to see if she tried to register under that nic and allow her account to go through so that she is able to read for herself and clear up any misunderstandings.

I agree I never said anything bad about her. I'd like to see what was in that bag and what on those papers. Honestly, I wish she'd do it again and again and again :)

Can I ask for a link as to where you heard this misfit?
Thanks
B

Can I ask for a link as to where you heard this misfit?
Thanks
B
Blink, I saw a comment about MG(lady with trash) not being able to join WS on page 2673. If you go to the blog, check on page 2673.

I'm going backwards reading the pages over on that blog. On pg. 2672 she talks about people over here not believing her because she had her yellow gloves. She says that's because the reporters followed her home. I always assumed that. I hope she understands that not everyone at WS doubts anything she says. She does state on this page she would never join WS because of comments like these.
Page 2671 is the page she does a lot of talking about joining WS. I, for one, would really enjoy her input.

Since we aren't being informed of what was in the trash, wouldn't it be interesting if Admin could do their own IP sleuthing to determine/glean which threads the IP at that house was reading? Wouldn't that be interesting.

Since we aren't being informed of what was in the trash, wouldn't it be interesting if Admin could do their own IP sleuthing to determine/glean which threads the IP at that house was reading? Wouldn't that be interesting.

They could but they probably wont

She just needs to use her internet providor as an email. it doesn't work for yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc.

I would love her input, i also always assumed she got the gloves at home and was sifting thorugh the little bit she did pull out in front of her own house. one of the videos shows her picking up the trash, putting it in her car then it shows her going through it. obviously she drove it somewhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back