Digging Through the Trash #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is awfully bad. I stare at other people's trash all day 6 days a week and now I am anxiously awaiting photos of yet more trash.

How sad is this?

That's okay you are one of my children's hero's..we watch our trash being picked up twice a week, every week. Both my kiddos LOVE the trash truck and run to the door for the weekly "show".

Sorry it took so long for me to post this. I had to hunt down the WSers that went with the avatars I saw on the channel 6 video. One of the papers I could make out looked like it had darlin gal's signature and the other had jeannebreault's avatar. Lorraine had quite a few papers in her hand. Looked to be at least 20. I saw this in the video channel 6 ran on their 6 o'clock news. It was a different video than the one they showed earlier. I was hoping they would put it on their website. I haven't checked this morning to see if they did. The reporter called them e-mails, but they definitely looked like copies of posts.
That feels a little creepy! I don't see a post where those items can be found. Do you have one?

So basically she took the garbage, announced there were papers in there that are interesting, and won't say what they are? Do I have that right? Gosh - what a buzz kill this has been.

Bumping Thread #1 & #2 re: sleuthing on the June 21 diary entry thread reference.

Evening all. I read in the diary thread that sonogram photos were found in the anthony's trash, but can't seem to find anything about sonogram photos at all in #1 and #2 of this thread.

I know melinda duckett threw away photos, but this was the first time I heard that KC did. I know CA has showed off sonogram photos (even though I suspect they are not Caylee) on 48hrs or whatever show it was. Anyway, can anyone help me confirm that sonogram photos were thrown out in the A's trash? TIA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee
Back