Dirty Dancing 20 Years.....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes it was Chris Farley. I didn't care for the movie either. My favorites back then were, Warriors ( come out and plaaaay), Christine - love old cars, and Class of 1984.

I also like the older, first few years of SNL best.

Before she had her nose fixed, my relatives all thought Jennifer Gray (Baby) looked like me. I think we both just had the same hair and nose. (No, mine didn't get fixed.)

It was such a fun movie in every way.

Before she had her nose fixed, my relatives all thought Jennifer Gray (Baby) looked like me. I think we both just had the same hair and nose. (No, mine didn't get fixed.)

It was such a fun movie in every way.

It reminded me of some resorts we went to when I was a kid. Loved Jerry Orbach as Baby's dad. Jennifer had more character with her own nose! I love the scene where she's practicing on the dock. My daughter and I watch it together every so often. What a slice of Americana.

Eve

Yes it was Chris Farley. I didn't care for the movie either. My favorites back then were, Warriors ( come out and plaaaay), Christine - love old cars, and Class of 1984.

--agree--The Warriors (1979)--great flick about gangs--exciting film--a big hit back then--also in the same vein,The Wanderers(1980) with Ken Wahl--another amazing film at that time

Ah...so sentimental for me. Mr. Zig the kids and I will be sure to see it on the big screen!

I love Dirty Dancing!!!!! It is a classic to me. I am secretly in love with Patrick Swayze though..... :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back