Discuss..Description of PI video by legal analyst

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
no..i believe they took the video but the "talk" about knowing something is just talk.

hoover has denied he knew where the body was, which he was accused of saying.

they took the video, for whatever reason , but it wasn't the exact area she was found, just the wooded area.

How far away from the DC search area were the remains found? A poster on another thread says it was across the street. It seems like one of them got a tip, and they both went out.

We were told the crime scene was underwater in mid-November. How could anybody have been digging there if that is true?

It sounds to me like JH was rogue to begin with (hanging out with DC, shooting the activity), then went rogue on him! I hear the word immunity echoing through the woods...

Yep.:)

I think he volunteered to help the Anthony's with the intention of making money from selling whatever video he was lucky enough to get.

I think he had visions of a big time sell to the National Inquirer type tabs after he went out with P.I. DC. But, he lawyered up when P.I. Casey threatened a lawsuit. Somehow...lawyering up made P.I. JH decide to talk to LE instead.

That tape was used to save his fanny instead of helping to pad his pocketbook.

He's not a nice guy but he AND his TAPE will be effective witnesses.

IMO

Anthony backyard...

41089096.jpg

So, wondering how close they came.

The statement...

Sheaffer said Mr. Casey appeared to be focused on areas where there was a configuration of stones or concrete pavers, not just at the crime scene, but also at what appeared to be an abandoned back yard where Mr. Casey was actually digging.

Deciphered: Casey was focused on two areas...

1) The crime scene which had stones or pavers, but did no digging.

2) A different area which resembled an abandoned backyard (not actually the crime scene) which had stones or paver. He did digging there. He found a buried bag there.

We were told the crime scene was underwater in mid-November. How could anybody have been digging there if that is true?

I don't know if it was the exact location or not, I don't think we have been told, or if it has even been established yet. The only thing I have heard, is that they were looking on the opposite side of the street from where she was found. I think it is very bothersome , either way, that he was out in the approx area where she was found. He was obviously told by someone the area to look in, and what to look for.

Let's say kc told JB and JB told the PI where to look. Is this privileged information?

I wonder if Hoover and the MR have any connections. Could his conscience have gotten to him? I don't remember hearing how news of this video got out. Anyone else? Who told?

I think his lawyer got to him.

He might not have been under legal obligation to say anything in the first place. BUT, JH WAS blabbing all over trying to sell his tape. When LE and the FBI come around and start asking questions AFTER big blabbing, I think your responsibilities change.

IMO

Did you watch the raw video of the legal analyst describing what he saw on Hoover's tape? Do you think he's just making it all up?

I didn't watch it. I'm going by what is in the article and what I have read about the flooded crime scene. Many have said the crime scene was inaccessible because of water.

Originally Posted by costalpilot
much ado about nothing...heresay.rumors,fabrications etc.

shady characters.....and the media fueling it all.
Well...let's see...We have DC stating earlier he did not invite DC to video (tape shows this isn't true), he only searched this particular time not for an alive Caylee (tape shows this isn't true), he only searched that area due to Kio's tip of a teen hangout (tape shows this isn't true), and he said he had no details of what or where to search (tape shows this isn't true)...Should I continue?!

It appears quite clear the "shady characters" resemble DC and the A Fam who hired him (this will be figured out by who DC was on the phone with when LE gets his cell records to verify it).

What JH has said is neither hearsay nor rumor. When you have a videotape which backs up the sworn testimony given to OCSO and the FBI...I would say the facts line up to JH being far more credible than DC since the various lies DC has told already can be shown by the tape alone!!

Well...let's see...We have DC stating earlier he did not invite DC to video (tape shows this isn't true), he only searched this particular time for a body (tape shows this isn't true), he only searched that area due to Kio's tip of a teen hangout (tape shows this isn't true), and he said he had no details of what or where to search (tape shows this isn't true)...Should I continue?!

It appears quite clear the "shady characters" resemble DC and the A Fam who hired him (this will be figured out by who DC was on the phone with when LE gets his cell records to verify it).

What JH has said is neither hearsay nor rumor. When you have a videotape which backs up the sworn testimony given to OCSO and the FBI...I would say the facts line up to JH being far more credible than DC since the various lies DC has told already can be shown by the tape alone!!

I love it when the truth starts unfolding. It would seem that DC was counting on Hoover *not* still having the videotape. Not smart. Not smart at all.

*Gives a pat on the back to Hoover*

Investigators will be able to look at the video and determine where they were. They can identify particular trees and any other distinctive landmarks. They could potentially retrace everywhere they walked and searched. The video will probably show any water or lack of water. The video could determine if the actual crime scene was flooded or not on the day(s) it was filmed.

Blocks or pavers...

Those white blocks are called turf stone. They are somewhat shallow in height. Approximately 3 inches and 24 inches in length and about 16 inches across. They are used to help with soil erosion and to make an area that one can drive on without sinking in to the ground but allowing from a distance to look like a lawn.

See pics on this site
http://www.mcpavers.com/turfblock.htm

I didn't watch it. I'm going by what is in the article and what I have read about the flooded crime scene. Many have said the crime scene was inaccessible because of water.

Thank you. The legal analyst certainly seems very credible as he describes what he saw in Hoover's videotape that Dominic was doing (digging, probing, etc etc). I recommend watching it.

The spot wasn't underwater when Casey put Caylee there. Casey's black boots were go-go boots not waders. No way would Casey go out in slime and water moccasin infested water.

Casey didn't tell P.I. DC's informant to look in water because it wasn't there when she was.

She talked about the area as she remembered it and P.I. Casey went to what sounded the MOST like what had been described. Obviously Caylee wasn't where he dug. If Caylee had been it would have been a whole different tape.

I don't know if DC and JH were supposed to move the body, see if it was there or find it and call LE. But, whatever the intent, DC probably asked JH to be there with his camera so THEY could BOTH make money sometime. Maybe others were going to profit too.

No heroic people here except for the camera that is going to help nail Casey.

IMO

Thanks, BeanE. Could you post a link to that video? I now want to watch it.

I love it when the truth starts unfolding. It would seem that DC was counting on Hoover *not* still having the videotape. Not smart. Not smart at all.

*Gives a pat on the back to Hoover*

IMO, DC is a bit scary...he must have been confident of scaring Hoover into not showing LE the tape and/or he's as dumb as KC and the same kind of dumb liar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back