Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who? I've been out of commission the last week. I don't know who you're talking about? :blushing:

I believe it is in part 2 of the jail visit on July 25.

cindy asks casey when the last time was that she talked to Tara.

casey asks cindy "Tara? You mean Jeff's psycho ex-wife." LOL

She likes to sound really smart, using big words - she thinks it makes her look and sound smarter - then no one will question her

Kind of like when Cindy was using 'collaborate' and versions of that word inappropriately when she should have been saying 'corroborate.'

Wait, wait, wait.. invisible Jeff has a psycho ex wife?

Cindy: "Are there any other messages you want me to give anyone? Do you want me to tell Annie anything? Tony?"

Casey: "Tell Amy that I'm sorry. Ummm... tell Ryan I appreciate all of his help. If you could ask him to come, if he gets a chance to come into town."

Cindy: "O.k. What about Tony?"

Casey: "What the he!! is there to say to him? I mean, it took a friend of mine that I hadn't seen in at least 4 years, haven'tt talked to in maybe longer, someone from high school to come and see me, and he hasn't made any effort to talk to Jose, you know, when I sent him a specific note. I mean, I would like to reach out to him to talk to him, but at the same time my concern is you guys."

RutRo-She's mad at TonE! He may want to watch out! She might just try to pin it on him instead of the others. I bet she is kickin herself right now, thinkin how stupid she was!! If I was TonE I would lawyer up if he hasn't already. You know the saying about "H#LL hath no fury like a woman scorned." And, I love the part when CA and KC talk about how much alike they are. :sick: Guess what girls-you might be impressed with each other-no one else is!!:slap:

RutRo-She's mad at TonE! He may want to watch out! She might just try to pin it on him instead of the others. I bet she is kickin herself right now, thinkin how stupid she was!! If I was TonE I would lawyer up if he hasn't already. You know the saying about "H#LL hath no fury like a woman scorned." And, I love the part when CA and KC talk about how much alike they are. :sick: Guess what girls-you might be impressed with each other-no one else is!!:slap:

And she sent him a "specific note" he is in trouble!

This exchange in the video sounded to me like CA reading from a script and prompting KC to answer!!!!

She definitely had her questions written down...but she asks again like she's prompting the 'correct' response from KC......
Thank you for saying that. IMO this has been scripted for public view.

Yeppers. Also explains a bit about why Cindy, when calling 911 on July 15, said she hadn't seen her daughter in a month, but according to George, he saw Casey on June 24 re: the gas cans. I think George learned a lot on June 24 and just NEVER TOLD CINDY about what he'd seen. :eek: Also explains how he knew that it was safe to open the trunk on July 15 at the tow yard, doesn't it now???

I wonder if GA followed her that day...I know I would have. GA has a hot temper...can't see him just standing there when his defiant dd shoves gas cans at him, yelling the f bomb and takes off....no.

Yeppers. Also explains a bit about why Cindy, when calling 911 on July 15, said she hadn't seen her daughter in a month, but according to George, he saw Casey on June 24 re: the gas cans. I think George learned a lot on June 24 and just NEVER TOLD CINDY about what he'd seen. :eek: Also explains how he knew that it was safe to open the trunk on July 15 at the tow yard, doesn't it now???

I am trying to remember if there was emotion behind his words in recounting that story to LE. I do recall some emotion at one point when they asked him a question, and of course the time he vomited. But I had read the transcript of that before I watched the video and I was suprised that on the video, his emotions didn't seem to match his words. It was almost as if he were telling a story, or reading from a script.

Cry me a river, Casey doesn't get to shower as often as she wants, has to eat cole slaw and boloney, doesn't get to visit with JB as often as she would like, oh and her fruit juice has no real fruit juice in it. Give me a break.

In the conversation between George and Casey, I really felt he was trying to get her to open up. He even offered to set up something with Scott. Was Scott the FBI guy that talked to George? He told her that she could have Jose there if necessary and not if she didn't want him there. He really tried to offer her some solutions to her "threatening situation" She never budged, just said "Maybe" and then changed the subject. Poor George, I think he is a little smarter than most give him credit for, he was trying to handle her and she will not be handled. I stopped listening after that, it was a fruitless conversation. He even tried to make her understand how much it was hurting her mother. Nothing. She just sits and cries. She does seem to love to hear about all her friends and their belief in her though. He couldn't possibly have buttered her up any more than he did and still.. nada!

cindy "We are going to see her little face again."

casey "I pray to God everyday that we do."

cindy l"Casey." when Cindy said this I almost cried. It was as if cindy was trying to say to casey, PLEASE, PLEASE say that we are going to see her again.

Yeh I posted that as well, she probably hocked it at a pawn shop.

Obviously JH didn't give it to her.

And Casey acts really, really guilty about not having the ring. I think the ring is somehow significant from how nervous Casey gets when it comes up.

Why lie about who gave it to her even?

Is that true? Is a prisoner supervised while writing a letter????

No that would take so much manpower! all letters going in and out of prison is opened, read and could be edited by personnel at the prison.

I know they take out nasty pictures, will cut out certain parts of letters - stuff like that

IF a letter is given to the attorney I don't think the prison checks it, it's considered privilidged info

I know when I sell books to prisoners sometimes I need to check whats allowed at the prison - I had someone order some true crime books for a prisoner -those were rejected and shipped back so fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState