Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the channel 6 snipet

CA asks KC "How come she never got the chance to get the car?" it is about halfway through...Isn't this what she said? who is SHE?

I took that to mean why wasn't Cindy given the chance to get the car before it was towed.

It seems like KC breaks down each time she gets the phone to talk to GA. When she is speaking to CA its back to business or something. I don't know if it means anything...just an observation.

Regarding that Patrick guy that went to see KC, did anyone else find that to be a weird visit??? I wonder if LE had ever questioned this guy. If you watch the video when she is talking to her parents about his visit, she is acting like they had a big happy conversation. She looked more freaked or creeped out about his visit that anything.

What is this about Tara? fill us in, pretty please

Tara is Mark Hawkin's ex wife...he is the Marine in Cali who she was chattin up..Tara said she talked to Caylee the week of the disapperance. KC debunked that said her last convo with her was in May

In the conversation between George and Casey, I really felt he was trying to get her to open up. He even offered to set up something with Scott. Was Scott the FBI guy that talked to George? He told her that she could have Jose there if necessary and not if she didn't want him there. He really tried to offer her some solutions to her "threatening situation" She never budged, just said "Maybe" and then changed the subject. Poor George, I think he is a little smarter than most give him credit for, he was trying to handle her and she will not be handled. I stopped listening after that, it was a fruitless conversation. He even tried to make her understand how much it was hurting her mother. Nothing. She just sits and cries. She does seem to love to hear about all her friends and their belief in her though. He couldn't possibly have buttered her up any more than he did and still.. nada!

That is why I have a hard time with the theory that he was actually involved. I believe he has run across more then he is saying but why would he be so adament about the smell from the car, it does not make sense to me.

It seems like KC breaks down each time she gets the phone to talk to GA. When she is speaking to CA its back to business or something. I don't know if it means anything...just an observation.

I have noticed the same thing.

Kind of like when Cindy was using 'collaborate' and versions of that word inappropriately when she should have been saying 'corroborate.'

And "namesayers" when she meant "naysayers"

Regarding that Patrick guy that went to see KC, did anyone else find that to be a weird visit??? I wonder if LE had ever questioned this guy. If you watch the video when she is talking to her parents about his visit, she is acting like they had a big happy conversation. She looked more freaked or creeped out about his visit that anything.

Casey seemed estatic that he visited. He came to assure her that all of her old high school buddies were pulling for her. Never once did she mention Caylee in this blip. It was, has been and always shall be about her...Casey.

I believe it is in part 2 of the jail visit on July 25.

cindy asks casey when the last time was that she talked to Tara.

casey asks cindy "Tara? You mean Jeff's psycho ex-wife." LOL

I thought she said it was Marks pyscho ex wife

After listing to the first and second parts of July 25th tape
It is my opinion that Cindy has helped Casey make up the ‘story’ of the kidnapping and is feeding Casey questions that she can give answers that will fit in with the what they have concocted. George is not in the loop. He is asking questions that should lend to direct answers and that every time Cindy sees that Casey is not holding up to sticking with the ‘story’ she takes the phone back to get the show back on script. I also don’t think that George at this point has figured out that Cindy’s is part and parcel of the kidnapping cover story yet.
I will be interested to see if this continues through the next set of tapes and at what point if any things change. If they do change then we can come up with a date that George has been told what Casey and Cindy know.

I am more convinced than ever before that Cindy is fully aware of what happened to Caylee. George knows that Caylee is dead and knows that Casey had a hand in it but he is hoping that there is extenuating circumstances that would make it less than just a cold blooded killing. That is why he is asking the questions that he is. To get clues of who else is involved. Cindy knows Caylee is dead and Casey is responsible and she does not want anyone to find out what she had to do with it; setting Casey off and ‘causing’ Casey to kill Caylee. George at this point has no clue that he is not privy to the same information that Cindy and Lee are.

Part 1 July 25
The picture is Ricardo’s apartment. Cindy lied to the FBI. She knew that was not Zanny’s place.

Casey told them she had not been out of the city since March when she went to Jacksonville and Cocoa Beach in May. The whole Tampa line of bull that Cindy is trying to sell the FBI & OCSO

Right about the 10 minuet mark. GA is speaking to Casey. He is asking her questions and Cindy is watching Casey’s face really closely while she is talking to George. Cindy takes the phone back and regains control of the conversation. In my opinion… George was on the brink of getting Casey to say something and Cindy made sure that Casey got back in the grove of the ‘story’.

Cindy telling Casey that her (Cindy’s) mother is not doing well. “I can’t talk to her about… its just not good.”
Clue to Casey that Shirley P. is not on her side on this.

Again told the end George tries to ask direct questions and Cindy takes the phone back.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html

Part 2 July 25

Things that stood out to me are:
‘Tiffany heart ring, the one Jeff gave you, where is we can’t find it.’ To try to establish that there is really a Jeff and Casey is not lying.
Cindy is spinning the Jeff, Juliet, and Universal story
Cindy is going through the list of names to get Casey’s reaction to know which person in Casey’s phone list that would have sensitive info on Casey and Caylee.
Casey hedged on Jeff, the person who would have cut Caylee and Casey’s hair
Tara, Marks psycho ex wife. Jesse, Christina don’t know anything.= They know a lot and Cindy better find a way to discredit anything they say.
Cindy tries to calm her down after the bit with Tara.= Cindy hit a hot button.
Casey does not want Cindy to speak to these people she gave a list to Lee. Let Lee tell them know who would be good to talk to or not. = To me that means that Lee is going to protect Casey and not let her parents know anything that would make them stop covering up for her.
Casey is claiming she did not have anything to do with the tickets to P. Rico. = Another lie. Casey has not figured out that deleting stuff off the computer does not make it go away.
Cindy and Casey arguing about the shopping list and no food for Caylee. = Telling Casey what the points are that will be against her about claiming that she was taking care of Caylee when she was already dead.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18205807/index.html

CA is the driving force of this whole thing.
If she would have approached this situation differently ie: the night she had her hands around KCs neck or at least with a "we will cut you off" attitude. I think the little princess may have caved by now. JMO

Oh, and WTH is "misconscroo"?

I see people sharing this thought frequently and I get in a normal mother/daughter relationship this may be the right approach, but I think Cindy is approaching it the way that would work with Casey if she was actually hiding the location of Caylee and not hiding a murder.

We have heard that these two battle with each other, even to physical levels. Cindy humilates her in public. And it is very clear in Lee's statement that these two just escalate each other in anger. Lee's approach was to try to get Cindy to calm down and back down so they could try to get Casey to talk. When Cindy gets mad, Casey gets mad and goes to the FU, spiteful , choking area. I think if Cindy had come at her from a demanding standpoint Casey would have stopped talking completely and Cindy knows that.

It is easy to say the way it should have been done was ______________ and we would have gotten an answer. The reality is that Casey is never going to talk, never was going to talk, it is the old applying rational thought to an irrational situation.

I thought she said it was Marks pyscho ex wife

You are right irish! Thanks! Tara is Mark's exwife, JEFF is who she said gave her the tiffany ring!

Can't keep up with her lies........don't know how she does it!

IF there even is an actual Tiffany ring, the only way Casey would have it is if she stole it from someone.

I thought Cindy was referring to a ring she had seen Casey wear.

I wonder why Casey doesn't want Cindy and George to know where the ring came from?

It must be important for Casey to lie about who gave it to her. I wonder where the ring is? Could the ring be with Caylee?

the ring was probably stolen, who knows from who, and it is probably in a pawn shop

Casey: "I just want to go home. I miss you guys." Blah, blah! WHAT ABOUT CAYLEE???????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur