Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, KC tells CA to give a msg to the camera's for Zani to return Caylee.

Yea, I recently bought the mac & cheese stuff that you just heat in the microwave with 2/3 cups of water. 2 min and BOOM it's ready. You can even cook 2 packs at one time. Enough for a large meal per person.

Maybe I have time for a quick grocery run before the release. Can't wait to find out if any Anthony actually asked KC 'where the he88 is Caylee' or anything in that line.

She breaks down when CA asks her what she can tell Caylee. She says that Mommy loves her and that she is the most important thing. Finally we see some raw emotion. This really seals the deal that she did do it.

While crying she says:

I truly miss "THAT" little girl so much

Attention! We are at Release Alert Level 4! Release Alert Level 4!

Prepare accordingly!

Reminder: Release Alert Level 4 is issued when a release of information is imminent. Preparation for this alert level includes:

- immediately drop all housework related implements

- if you have not yet showered, bathed, or dressed for the day, don a comfortable sweatsuit and scarf, and spray yourself liberally with cologne

- proceed to the nearest phone and order meal(s) for the appropriate number of people to be delivered at the appropriate time(s)

- proceed to nearest kitchen, acquire a large basket and cooler, fill both with snacks and drinks. place by your usual release info listening/watching/reading location

- staple Do Not Disturb sign to your forehead to warn those around you not to approach or speak to you, or to get in your way

- await issuance of Release Alert Level 5 (information has been released)

:eat::takeabow::takeabow::laughbounce::laughbounce::cool2::drink::computer::cheerful::doughboy::crossfingers: for level five....
loved your post....loved it!!!

As for the CA ---- :boohoo::curses: perhaps, perhaps we will finally hear how "loving" she is ?????? hopefully we will witness perhaps some truthful encounters there...doubtful but..........

jmo :twocents:

She tells CA that since the recordings could be seen by people that she needs to tell them something face to face to each of them.

They released them??

No but the video report I posted has a good clip that shows some of it. What I have posted is just from the video clip.

Attention:
Get comfy
Get popcorn
Get drinks

These are going to be good.

:Banane13::Banane25::Banane01::bananapowerslide::Banane45::Banane44:

Happy daysssssssssssssssss.....

She tells CA that since the recordings could be seen by people that she needs to tell them something face to face to each of them.

Are you getting this stuff from the video report link you just posted? Haven't watched that yet but going to...

ETA: Nevermind I see you just answered above! :)

Something I noticed from KC body language when CA is questioning her.

CA says something along the line of we all know that you didn't do anything

KC then gives a look with her eyes that to me says "you just don't know" kinda like a mini eye roll but not that dramatic. Almost like sighing b/c she is guilty.

I advise crock pots be used to throw contents in and left until the household complains of lack of food. You then direct them to the kitchen. They get a hot meal, you get the accolades, and they are more apt to leave you alone afterwards. ;)

CA also asks KC if someone is threatening them.

KC pauses and finally answers and says just leave it at that mom.

I take this as:

I threatened you during the fight remember mom.

I'm gonna break my refresh button if they dont hurry!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor