Discussion of Audio of Casey Anthony's jail visits released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony wants nothing to do with her, OH really.

"George told Casey their family could go into protective custody if they needed to."

What the heck for!!! These people are really sick!!

Who is going to protect them ? They don't trust LE !
Oh ! I forgot- LE only is good when they need them ! How silly of me.:blushing:

The timing of these releases is really getting funny, I feel like I'm watching a stud poker game.
"I'll call your girl in Orlando Mall and raise you 700 pages of documents,
"I'll call your Wanda story and raise you all of the jail visitor videos." pretty tit for tat, isn't it?

Freaking lol!! Now that's some humor. And at the same time....sadly true!!

Cindy looks like she has been shot with one of those tranquilizer guns they use to take down a bear.

Do you mean 747's? Boy does that show my age. I think CA looks like she has been crying, but looks mad now, especially when perp said she gave Lee messages to quote exactly to the media.

Why does my video stream keep pausing and 'buffering'..grrr...frustrated. But not as much as the greasy headed - snot wiping LIAR!!!!

Gross - I'm like, somebody give her a kleenex for her crocodile tears.

OMG this is making me so mad!!!!!! Watching these people blatently lie like this!
KC sits there laughing and lying.

CA sits there and is scared of KC.

I am so upset with these people.

The laughing in the beginning with the doctor? Shows the perp will fit in just fine with prison life. Notice how perp got distracted when there was some background prison noise hoopla, as if she wanted to know what she missed?

Avoiding CA's questions. KC starts complaining about not getting her frickin mail... Poor me- I'm not getting my mail. :furious:

Casey corrects herself again:

"You have been the best grandparents" and "Caylee's been so lucky to have both of you......I can't even put into words how glad I am that she's had both of you............and that she still has both of you."

Reminds me of the 911 tape where she said something to the effect......"all they care about is Caylee........and you know what, that's all I care about."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sey-anthony-jail-tapes-120408,0,3886222.story

EXACT Exchange about Zanny's apartment and the pictures of Caylee with the drum set:
2:33 minuntes into the call:

Cindy: I want to ask you just a couple questions
Casey: Good
Cindy: I know the pictures with Caylee in Zanny's apartment ... is Zanny apart.. Zanny's apartment the ones with the drums?
Casey: She had a drum set, yes
Cindy: The one in the picture?
Casey: I think there are even other pictures, I told Lee to look for everything.
Cindy: Okay. Is that Zanni's apartment? Because I know whose apartment it is.
Casey: That exact apartment no, that's Ricardo's apartment - it was set up a lot like Zanny's apartment
Cindy: Okay. Do we have any pictures of Zanny's apartment?
Casey: [interrupting] Mom, Lee and I already talked about this. They may be on the disk at home...

uh oh - right off the bat Cindy says "we forgive anything you've said," and Casey goes on to say "don't worry, I haven't said anything"

WEIRD

When sorting comments; put that one in the CA's confessions of assessory after the fact stack.

uh oh - right off the bat Cindy says "we forgive anything you've said," and Casey goes on to say "don't worry, I haven't said anything"

WEIRD

Cindy is trying to let Casey know that whatever happened or bad things Casey said to others about the family she forgave her.

I think Cindy was trying to pave the way for Casey to confess an accident or whatever.

I do not believe during that visit that the Anthony's know Caylee is dead for sure. I think they are TRYING REALLY HARD to find some truth in Casey's lies.

They are even trying to get some hard core information like about Zani's apartment and family.

KC about talking to Lee: We got cut off in the last minute but we at least got a chance to cover a lot of stuff....

hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member