Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Public service announcement: WS allows us to "hide" the posts of any user we choose. My list is very short, but it's saved my sanity here a time or two. Here's what to do:
*click on "Settings" at top right of page
*scroll down and click on "Edit Ignore List" in the left column
*type in User Name of ignoree
*click "Okay" and then click "Save"
Voila!

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 39s40 seconds ago

The rest of the jury believes the lone holdout had an agenda. #jodiarias

:gaah: No doubt, a stealth juror :gaah: !

They won't say they are angry but look angry.
Beth is asking about ja testimony.
Juror says that she was not remorseful and did not put stock in it.

11-1, nothing Juan could have done.

that 1 juror better be damn ashamed of herself!

do we know if anything can be done because jss didn't acknowledge the bias?

In actuality, she is probably proud of herself...sickening.

Jury did not feel JA was remorseful. Well, except 1.

*advertiser censored* was not a factor! :)

They did NOT think the killer was remorseful. And NO *advertiser censored* on computer, is what they thought.

It makes me sick that I've always typed that all they needed was one.. And that that one somehow got on the jury. How messed up is that!?

Jurors are angry with 1 anti agenda holdout, though apparently raised their hands as the media yelled out "that's what we thought"

OMG, now I am crying...THANK YOU JURY FOR SHINING A LIGHT ON WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS RETRIAL

May this bring some measure of peace to the Alexanders.

At least now we know. we know for a fact that the hold out may have had an agenda and had her mind made up from beginning.
That is so wrong.

Wow, I hope the Alexander's can take comfort in the fact that those 11 jurors know the Truth and tried to bring TA the Justice he deserved.

...and I really can't imagine that the DT can feel all that good about this. My G-d she was one vote away from being sent to Death Row. That should be a humbling experience. You would think, right?

This is heartbreaking! These jurors tried to abide by the 'law of the land' and one person prevented it.

I don't think Arias is very happy today. She's not going to be Debra Milke the second--the poor, innocent woman sentenced to death only to have it overturned. It's LWOP for Arias and she knows it. She knows what is in store for her. I saw the picture of that cell she's going to call home and boy is it depressing. Yikes. Was it worth it to her to murder an innocent man and also 'ruin' her own life as well?

Laci's mother Sharon told Scott during the VIS that 'divorce was an option'. Well, Arias, you could chosen to move on with your life instead of stalking and harassing Travis, you could have chosen to not drive a 1000 miles to murder him, you could chosen to NOT go into that bathroom armed with a gun and knife to murder a man you only just hours ago had sex with. You could have chosen to walk away. You did not. Now you must pay the price because what goes up must come down.

The one hold out had her mind made up from the beginning. The DP was a form of revenge. Why Why was she allowed on to cause all this frustration.

OMG

Juror had mind made up from the start and felt death penalty was a form of revenge #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem