Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, there was a liar in the group. Knew they would never vote for DP. Ever. For the anti movement.

Fox Now just confirmed it is an AZ law to be on jury you must believe in the DP

Troy Haydan: Holdout: woman with dv in past , uncle abusive to aunt, abusive relationship herself for 11 years, saw domestic abuse at the age of 6 or 7.

I don't understand the anger at someone who voted their conviction and based on what they saw.

Since you can be understanding of the one juror's actions and thoughts, then be as understanding for the fellow WS's opinions here. What is the difference. We are entitled to our own opinions. I don't think you have a moral ground to judge us. JMO

I don't understand the anger at someone who voted their conviction and based on what they saw.

With all due respect, I think people should be allowed to express their emotions. You don't have to understand it and repeatedly comment on it. IMHO it just stokes the fire.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias jurors are on the way now to speak to the press. Not clear how many will speak.

The real victory was JA conviction. Look at CA and things could have went worse. I wouldn't think any amount of life in prison could compare to a persons freedom.

I agree on the closed thread with Madeline, this case was lost in jury selection, as was Casey Anthony's. Nothing Juan or JSS did/didn't do was going to matter. This was a stealth juror!!! Travis was the victim of DV, NOT JODI the abuser!!!:jail::jail::jail:

We don't sleuth jurors here so how would anyone know? I am sure a lot of people believe in the laws of attraction. I don't think that means anything.

One of the reporters/tweeters sleuthed her, reported it on twitter.

<modsnip>

Really OMG. If this is true I am going to throw something :furious:

Can you IMAGINE what would have happened if a PRO STATE juror had posted that they thought the LOA was a bunch of BULLCHIT--We would have JA all but walking free right now.

Ok, I am now beyond livid IF this is true.

William Pitts &#8207;@william_pitts · 1m1 minute ago
14 jurors just entered. inncludinng alternates. #JodiArias

The only thing great about today is the peaceful snow coming down outside my window. I take pride in knowing that 11 people didn't believe her ********. I wish the hold out was an alternate.

So Jodi was apparently 1 vote away from the death penalty.
Travis didn't have a vote.

That's on their side, the defense, well that cost millions.

I'm aware. But everyone is always complaining about how much the state is spending to retry her too. All the money went toward her defense.

Defense teams taking a victory lap?

OJ Simpson defense threw a HUGE catered party at Simpson's estate.

Casey Anthony defense threw a party at a nearby bar/restaurant.

Those are just 2 examples. I'm sure there are many others.

Keep in mind: this killer is not free & will never be free.

You are wrong. Judge can sentence her to 25 years to life. And you don't know the future.

Cathy &#8207;@courtchatter · 1m1 minute ago
Correction - 13 jurors. #jodiarias

You don't put some who has DV in their past on a jury when the defendant is going to use DV as a mitigating factor. That's just a boneheaded decision. That person is going to 'see' abuse where maybe there really wasn't. Fate was sealed the moment this juror was allowed on the panel.

/sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member