Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. So Ann Cambell was a go between CMJA and MattM? Is that how it was planned? I wonder if there were any other instances of CMJA giving magazines to others, and curious if those mags. were scrutinized as closely?

I can't begin to imagine that the single magazine that was intercepted was the one and only occurrence!!!!!!! I wonder if the others would ever come up for sale down the road on eBay.

Hi everyone. Less than 24 hours to go. One last outing and it is done. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Tomorrow Travis' murderer will exit stage left...to a concrete and steel coffin in which she will be buried alive. May each and every day of her miserable existence be filled with suffering and fear--if there is a hell on earth, let it be her's for the rest of her days. And in the name of real justice may she be subjected to the same cruel destruction that she sought to bring upon others.

Justice and Peace for Travis and the Alexander family.

Does anyone know if CMJA will be speaking tomorrow?

Well the way I see it is the ONLY WAY she won't start her incessant yapping :talker: :talker: :talker: is if she thinks it will hurt any appeals TBH.

but, the opening of every orifice of her body is what she believes will get her what she wants, it's her MO dontcha know--so maybe she won't be able to help herself from speaking out one last time.

snipped by me...

Niner! A BMary! gallows humor encouraged...I have shed too many tears. That looks like a good start! I'm on the east coast so maybeeeee something with a Free Range Chicken lol. Seriously I have a special interest in unusually themed meals ( note to self a special interest not an obsession) hahaha

Sorry...underlined by me because I haven't learned how to double quote. :(

:lol: never thought of the gallows humor!!

to double quote:
on the bottom of each post is a "Thanks" button, then comes "Reply" and then "Reply with Quote" and then what looks like to me to eyes with a + (plus sign). Hit the + and keep doing to all posts you want to quote and then on the last post hit "Reply with Quote" and you should be good to go!

:wave: hope that helps!

I'm downloading the book from Amazon, thanks for a better review than theirs. You should post yours on their "Feedback" page.

Tried to find the name of the book - it's "Behind the ?? " and author is ?? TIA!!
:wave:

snipped by me...

:lol: never thought of the gallows humor!!

to double quote:
on the bottom of each post is a "Thanks" button, then comes "Reply" and then "Reply with Quote" and then what looks like to me to eyes with a + (plus sign). Hit the + and keep doing to all posts you want to quote and then on the last post hit "Reply with Quote" and you should be good to go!

:wave: hope that helps!

omg, THANK YOU! It's been driving me nuts for weeks trying to figure out how you guys have been doing that! :D

Because I never watched Arias's direct testimony there are things I am learning about in this Behind the Words book, including when she started to film the drunk woman at some convention because she thought it was 'ummm kind of funny'. What a total witch! The author doesn't need to mince her words as one does here or the choice of nouns would be somewhat stronger. I just can't believe she would do that - well I can now, because she did, but I was gobsmacked to read that testimony. Why would you even tell a jury that you are such a low life as to film some drunk person just because it's funny? Then she says she stopped filming because the video capacity on her phone wasn't very long. Not because 'I thought maybe it was nasty to be doing this to some drunk stranger' or 'I considered how I might feel if that were done to me'. No, it was camera memory not moral issues that made her flip her phone shut. She truly is a mindbogglingly unpleasant person.

Tried to find the name of the book - it's "Behind the ?? " and author is ?? TIA!!

If you read the post I just did you'll see how timely it was for your question. Plus this sort-of answer means you'll have to read my post! :)

PS Author is Kim Anne Whittemore

:blushing: Thanks so much. I can't believe I missed that .

Back to the Incarceration Meal: Desert Roasted Ex-Free Range Chicken! (I need some sides, please)

I believe the one on the left is Ann C. and right is Donovan.

abc_arias_friends_mi_130220_wmain.jpg
Wow! They look like sisters. Any relation?

True, Zinvestigator, her manipulations have even worsened but it is only delusion that she has a giant brain, greater than Einstein's. She was tested by DeMarte who found her to have in I.Q. of 119 but Dr. C. scored her in at 112. This is essentially AVERAGE.! Nothing more.What does Arias herself believe on this subj.? I think she does harbor a v. high opinion of her mental gifts.
Tuba!!!! Where have you been? I have missed you!

:blushing: Thanks so much. I can't believe I missed that .

Back to the Incarceration Meal: Desert Roasted Ex-Free Range Chicken! (I need some sides, please)

Today, I'm having: Fresh fish and shrimp (caught in an ocean you'll never see or swim in again, Arias) With delicious fries with plenty of catsup. Washing it down with ice cold beer (can't imagine you'll even see ice again) while sitting out on a Pier with my buddies. After this we will all freely get in our cars and head back to the beach, go to a movie, take the dogs for a walk or whatever else free people choose to do on a beautiful Spring day.

image.jpg

If you read the post I just did you'll see how timely it was for your question. Plus this sort-of answer means you'll have to read my post! :)

PS Author is Kim Anne Whittemore

Thanks a bunch lithgow1! What if I don't have Kindle, can I download it some how elsewhere?? Not too computer sauve! :blushing:

I'm going to buy 2 awesome cinnamon rolls for me and my Grandaughter, and enjoy them during her sentencing tomorrow because CMJA can't ever have a REAL cinnamon roll ever again.
I love warm raisin cinnamon rolls.Or toasted raisin cinnamon bread.Along with warm apple cider that was stirred with a cinnamon stick.

Thanks a bunch lithgow1! What if I don't have Kindle, can I download it some how elsewhere?? Not too computer sauve! :blushing:

Are you on Facebook? If so, it has her website address and you can read her take on the first day of Arias's cross - she said she probably won't be publising the cross. Actually I'll post the website address - I assume this is OK as it directly relates to the case but if not, I'll delete the link. You may be able to find alternative ways to download it via her site so it's on your computer rather than an e-reader. Good luck!

http://www.kimawhittemore.com/

OT: all the comments are displaying as centered - what did I do to change it from normal left sided text? :gaah:

more importantly, what do I do to change it back, lol!​

You are not the only one - you can either hit Refresh, or try and read the posts and then when you get to the last one - refresh... I know! :gaah:

Are we there yet?

:happydance: Let's get the party started!

only 21 hours and 10 minutes left...

popcorn1-smiley.gif
party1-smiley.gif

partu3-smiley.gif
partu3-smiley.gif
partu3-smiley.gif

See you ALL here tomorrow!!

Are you on Facebook? If so, it has her website address and you can read her take on the first day of Arias's cross - she said she probably won't be publising the cross. Actually I'll post the website address - I assume this is OK as it directly relates to the case but if not, I'll delete the link. You may be able to find alternative ways to download it via her site so it's on your computer rather than an e-reader. Good luck!

http://www.kimawhittemore.com/

Yes I am! :gthanks: a bunch again lithgow1!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine