DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

It's smaller than his closet

image.jpg

http://jodiariastrialtruth.blogspot.ca/

Also has an analysis of the pedo-letter.

Thanks for that. I was actually thinking of the "letter" that Juan's Tie (?) created that used cut-and-paste words/letters from Jodi's journals to create a bogus "confession" written by Jodi. This showed how easy it is to create fake documents like the pedo letters.

I bought it and am reading it now. It's good - there's a nice tone of sarcasm all the way through towards Arias plus good analysis of her testimony and all of its (and her) flaws. I think she's a bit harsh and judgemental on some of the other players - they were young and I feel she mocks them for working at Subway or whatever and that bugs me a bit but overall the writing is very good. And even though she is too harsh on the supporting cast of ex-boyfriends IMO she is pretty funny in how she goes about it, especially Bobby Juarez's vampire thing. And of course the main barbs are saved for the 'leading lady'. She has her number that's for sure. Almost makes me want to watch the direct testimony with the book in hand - I've always avoided that and just jumped straight to the cross.

As to why she flunked kindie - a baseball bat used for non-sporting activities, stealing Madison's butterfly drawing and claiming it as her own, choosing to take the 'Don't feed the goldfish' sign literally, projectile vomiting pea soup? Could be any of those IMO. I'm up to where she confronted Bianca - the whole Matt thing is also both funny and illuminating - as the author says, Arias doesn't have a heart but she does have an ego and it keeps getting broken by these no-good cheating boyfriends.

I'm downloading the book from Amazon, thanks for a better review than theirs. You should post yours on their "Feedback" page.

I have always wondered why she has not used the lens of her glasses to end it all. She obviously isn't disturbed by the sight of blood. JMO

She's disturbed by the sight of her blood, but not anyone else's.

The murderer was "tweeting" overnight

11 hours ago
Legal team has advised #JodiArias that biased JSS WILL give natural life. Jodi has no delusions re:sentencing and is fully prepared.

13 hours ago

Juanito to interview w/his not-so-secret lover Jen of Jen's Trial Diaries. Will he reveal exactly HOW he destroyed exculpatory evidence?

Bwahahaha! Jodi did it again! Wrong word, Jodi! It's illusions, not delusions.

I've been trying to find other pre-sentence memorandums filed by defense lawyers on behalf of their client. Luckily, the Prosecution gets to file one, too! :D Whoohoo!

I've only found one, (NY v Richard Dupont and it's not murder) but I'd love to find many more to be able and compare nurmi's. I'd especially like to find those of premeditated convicted murderer's. Do they exist?

The one I did find attaches letters of support from the defendant's peers. http://www.johnklotz.com/dupont2.htm

No letters of support or mother's tears attached to cmja's?

------------------------ what to put into a defendant's pre-sentence memorandum - from website: http://www.colleluorilaw.com/pre-sentence-report/

http://ypdcrime.com/cpl/article390.htm

SAMPLE contains both aggravating and mitigating factors from both sides to form the final report from the court itself: http://www.judges.org/capitalcasesresources/bookpdf/appendices/Sample Sentencing Orders.pdf

tidbits of interest. cmja has not expressed remorse, displays no overwhelming (any) feelings of guilt...Screen Shot 2015-04-11 at 4.42.59 PM.jpg

I've been trying to find other pre-sentence memorandums filed by defense lawyers on behalf of their client. Luckily, the Prosecution get to file one, too! :D Whoohoo!

I've only found one, (NY v Richard Dupont and it's not murder) but I'd love to find many more to be able and compare nurmi's. I'd especially like to find those of premeditated convicted murderer's. Do they exist?

The one I did find attaches letters of support from the defendant's peers. http://www.johnklotz.com/dupont2.htm

No letters of support or mother's tears attached to cmja's?

------------------------ what to put into a defendant's pre-sentence memorandum - from website: http://www.colleluorilaw.com/pre-sentence-report/

http://ypdcrime.com/cpl/article390.htm

Nope - just her usual sense of entitlement, and a pouty 'these killers got LWP, so why shouldn't I?'

OT: all the comments are displaying as centered - what did I do to change it from normal left sided text? :gaah:

more importantly, what do I do to change it back, lol!​

Late to the party ,it's now 2: 30 pm Phoenix time, and the world time clock it's 10:11 PM your time. On Monday court will start at 8:30 am Phoenix time, and your time will be 4:30pm. The UK is eight hours ahead of Phoenix time.

For Australians' +- approx. 17 hours AEST (i.e. Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne) ahead of Phoenix time. Perth +-15 hours ahead of Phoenix time.
Therefore 8.30 am Phoenix is 1.30 a.m. AEST and 11.30pm Perth time.

She's already been in jail for nearly 7 yrs, eating junk food, facing her uncertain trial outcome for 6.5+ of those years. She looks horrible compared to her pre-jail self. No doubt she'll continue down that same path of aging. It's inevitable, this aging thing; happens to all of us, but at least we can do something productive with our lives and all she'll be able to really do is continue to marinate in prison, just like any other lifer.

The Sentencing Memorandum is like almost every other document filed by the defense. It is poorly written ~ not well thought out nor clearly expressed, loaded with lousy sentence construction, and rife with grammar errors. How does one get through law school without the ability to produce a logical, error-free, well-written legal paper?
What a clownish defense team.

True, Zinvestigator, her manipulations have even worsened but it is only delusion that she has a giant brain, greater than Einstein's. She was tested by DeMarte who found her to have in I.Q. of 119 but Dr. C. scored her in at 112. This is essentially AVERAGE.! Nothing more.What does Arias herself believe on this subj.? I think she does harbor a v. high opinion of her mental gifts.

I'm downloading the book from Amazon, thanks for a better review than theirs. You should post yours on their "Feedback" page.

Hope you enjoy it - let us know what you think once you've read a bit. There was a weird thing in the day 2 chapter where the same whole text wwas repeated three times with some minor changes - don't know if it was an editorial or kindle error but it was odd because the material wasn't repeated exactly the same. But once I forwarded through that all is back on track. As I said in the mini review, she really is on to Arias and such ridiculous claims as not knowing what the Law of Chastity did or did not allow, especially coming from someone sexually experienced, as Arias was. I hope she plans to go through all the cross-examination as well - that should be good. I like how she thinks/notices that JM largely lets her go on (and on and on and on) but when she is coming to a bit that she is obviously enjoying talking about and very animated and happy and on a roll he'll chuck in an objection, breaking her flood-like flow of words and deflating her pleasure.

Nothing more.What does Arias herself believe on this subj.? I think she does harbor a v. high opinion of her mental gifts.

A lot of convicted killers in prison consider themselves to be smarter than anyone else. That's part of the hubris that got them into trouble in the first place. "S/he thought they were too smart to get caught," is an often heard statement in many murder cases, including this one.

Who cares what Arias thinks or believes? Why is she so important that her thoughts and feelings on any subject are worth anyone's time or consideration?

hahahaha "knock her brains out" assuming she has any :thinking:

I would like to plan a special meal for sentencing day complete with an appropriate cocktail. any ideas? No favorites of CMJA please. I would choke :laughing:

I'm going to buy 2 awesome cinnamon rolls for me and my Grandaughter, and enjoy them during her sentencing tomorrow because CMJA can't ever have a REAL cinnamon roll ever again.

Even a day prior to sentencing, the killer has to on SM

MCSO is withholding the rest of Jodi's mail. Who knows what they plan 2 do with it? They're either going 2 keep it, destroy it or return it
@JodiAnnArias

I'm going to buy 2 awesome cinnamon rolls for me and my Grandaughter, and enjoy them during her sentencing tomorrow because CMJA can't ever have a REAL cinnamon roll ever again.

Get some Starbucks too!

Actually, Arias hasn't enjoyed any of those delicious foodstuffs since she was arrested coming up on 7 years, since July 2008. I realize some might believe Sheriff Joe's jail is some kind of day spa where inmates get pampered and are secretly let out to get manis/pedis, but it's really a jail, with cells and handcuffs and chains and jailhouse food and no Cinnabons or Strawberry Frapps to be found anywhere. (yes they have a canteen, as do most jails and prisons). She's already been in a 6'x8' cell for years, already had to wear prison clothing for years, already experienced multiple 23hr per day lockdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine