Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias is as evil as they get.... She wanted to make sure Travis' family knew He suffered to the end by saying he was still fighting her when she slit his throat. This came from someone who was in a fog and didn't remember anything after she shot him. That alone should seal her fate. Evil, evil, evil

This vileness is horrible to witness. I literally feel sick. How? Why? Are these human beings?

Im almost more disgusted with the mother tbh, but the murderess still wins the soulless of the year award.

I wonder how J17 and Juror Z feel about their decision to show mercy after witnessing this vile, lying, heartless, remorseless ***** blame Travis and everyone else while looking behind her to stare at the Alexander family, and taunting them with suddenly "remembering" taking the knife to Travis' throat and telling them he was conscious before slitting his throat.

OMG Jenni is schooling the Alexanders ... Geez this is unbelievable

she just had to get that in there didn't she,to hurt the family even more? that she knows travis was alive when she slit his throat?!

And, what's worse, she says Travis was still attacking her! (Oops, Jodi, you forgot that at that point he was crawling on the floor and couldn't feel his legs!)

Listening to Wilmott's speech now, and all I can say is that she is as cool, collected, and talking statistics with zero compassion for the family of Travis. Compare that to Juan's speech.

Also, Wilmott telling the judge what JA couldn't, that JA has remorse.

Judge has very different body language here.

So much worse than I expected, uchh.
CMJA (not verbatim): " I told the truth on stand, everything i said is true. I remember when the knife went into Travis' throat, and yes he was alive, and still attacking me. I didn't shoot last, Juan and Flores lied about that. I'm sorry the Alexander family has pain, but they're totally wrong and I need to address their errors now."

Unreal - CMJA didn't lie on stand? Didn't remember any of the knife wounds, but does remember slicing his throat right now? He was attacking her while she slit his throat? After a few dozen stabs?

Horrible things to say, only monstrous. No remorse, no pity for anyone, not even her vicitm.

It is akin to those defendants who get up, no remorse and say yeah I did it and I'd do it all over again if I could.

Because she can't believe that she got caught! Let's just tell the truth at this point. She's disgusted that she got caught! And that she is in jail!

Anybody get a screenshot of her when she turned aroune? Is Wilmott going to shut up anytime?

From MW:
Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 18s18 seconds ago

Def. Atty. Wilmott reminds Judge#JodiArias has no criminal history&
does have mental illness as testified by both St.&Def experts #3TVArias

:gaah: Ugh, give it up Jenny !

I don't care how sweet JD was or all the good things she did, SHE BRUTALLY MURDERED A MAN and shows no remorse what so ever!! Life, no parole.. Death actually but that won't be happening..

...sigh...
Martinez : They like to think he was no longer concious when she slit his throat(paraphrasing)
Murderer: Well he WAS concious.

*Main reason for standing up*

Right she wanted to make sure the Alexanders suffer with that thought for the rest of their life. That was her main reason for making the statement.

Jody just had the opportunity to show remorse, probably the MOST important chance that she ever had, and she failed to. Jody is not remorseful, no matter how much she has played you Willmott.

JW shouldn't be able to spew remorse on behalf of the killer. She's a lawyer, not the defendant.

Arias just dug herself in deeper, is how I see it. Judge will throw the book at her.

In my state she would have been sentenced in less than 15 to 20 min, even with statements from people. AZ just has to drag this out and make a spectacle of it.

It's the DT that is dragging this out, not the state and the Alexander family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine