Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this being covered 'live'? Aren't there cameras in the courtroom? Why can't I find coverage?

From Katie:
Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ

Just saw a former juror, from #JodiArias trial, walk into court wearing blue to support #TravisAlexander #abc15

By the tweets we are seeing there are any supporters of Travis at the court in blue. I read some of the former jurors would also be in attendance. I am wondering who will show up for Miss Arias. Yesterday I came across a tweet or two saying her minions were going to show and maybe give the Alexanders a hard time.

From Watkiss:
Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 1m1 minute ago

At least a half dozen of the jurors from #jodiarias penalty phase retrial are here-all wearing blue in support of Alexander family #3TVArias

"The wheels of justice grind slowly"

THE MILLS OF GOD (THE GODS) GRIND SLOWLY - At some point a sinner will be punished; many decisions or events that are important in one's life take time in coming. Some 1,600 years ago the Greek philosopher Sextus Empiricus wrote: 'The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind small.' One of Longfellow's translations was a 17th century poem, 'Retribution,' by Friedrich Von Logau:

Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small;
Though with patience he stands waiting, with exactness grinds he all.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/59/messages/502.html

From Jen:
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 47s48 seconds ago

Media is piling in awaiting the courtroom to open #jodiarias

By the tweets we are seeing there are any supporters of Travis at the court in blue. I read some of the former jurors would also be in attendance. I am wondering who will show up for Miss Arias. Yesterday I came across a tweet or two saying her minions were going to show and maybe give the Alexanders a hard time.

Full of class, those supporters of JA. :facepalm:

From Jen:
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 54s55 seconds ago

We are hearing the jurors will be sitting in the jury box today. They are all wearing blue #jodiarias

WOW ... well that ought to tick-off the :jail: and the DT ... oh well !

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't believe this day is finally here!!!!!!!! Prayers for justice!!!

**oops, didn't realize that link wasn't allowed.**

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
We are hearing the jurors will be sitting in the jury box today. They are all wearing blue #jodiarias

Do you have live images? Shouldn't it have started 4 min ago?

Fox is speaking about all kind of news.
I'm confused.

It's 7:56 am in Arizona as I type this. Just google "time in Arizona" to get the correct time.

I just cannot help shake this awful feeling that this will not be done today. I can't see the defense going away quickly, quietly, or ethically. :gaah:

OH I'm feeling the exact same way! I am trying so very hard to not think this way, but I just have this awful feeling this judge will not do right by Travis :(

From Watkiss:
Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 1m1 minute ago

At least a half dozen of the jurors from #jodiarias penalty phase retrial are here-all wearing blue in support of Alexander family #3TVArias

Wow! That is positively brilliant!!

Jens says juror sitting in jury box wearing bluse. Now that is a bold statement. Wonder if nurmi will file a motion

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago

Does this include J17? Or am I misunderstanding this tweet?

:) I hope this helps with the Time Zone confusion

Arizona is on PT Zone:

usa-time-zone-map.gif

Link: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...0510287&thid=HN.608018690760510287&ajaxhist=0

I can not find a link... GAHHH. This far and not be able to watch it live.. I may explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unsloved387