Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This "lawyer" channel 10 is using on Youtube...not even a criminal atty. Says there is nowhere else in the states where the jury doesn't have to be unanimous in a DP case.....yes....there is...it's called Florida! Also said all DP cases have to have 12 jurors. Also, blaming Juan for the stealth juror. AND, saying Jodi is "glamorous"....Thank the Lord! No more Sherry and no more channel 10!!! :happydance:

I am here and so da*n happy she got what she deserved!!!! :p But did ya’ll see – she sealed any appeals to fail when she said I remember when I slit his throat – he was alive and conscience!!! What an *advertiser censored*S!! =))
SO very happy for the Alexanders!! WTG Tanisha – I agree with your yell out ” Burn in Hell”!!!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Darrin Kavinoky just compared her to a rattlesnake!!! And Joey Jackson, both defense attorneys agreed she should have been contrite to the family. Even Monica Lindstrom agrees. "It's a case study in what to do wrong at your sentencing"!

HLN showed the footage. She glared like she wanted to kill the baby.

I know!!!!!!!!!!!
It's like she was addressing the judge & doing those SNIFFS after each sentence, then goes into another personality & turns with her eyes as slits! OMG

Sentencing is finally over. Whew! Off to Perryville she goes. I don't care about what she does in prison. I've never been interested in her tweets or what her unusual supporters have to say. Let them rant all they want. They (Maria, Willmott, Sandy etc.) cannot do anything for Arias now. Arias and Arias alone must live in a concrete box for the rest of her life.

It's going to take me days to catch up on posts. Also, Juan, the family and jurors will give interviews over the next few days/weeks. It's going to take quite a bit of time to digest all this so I'm going to continue to hang out here for as long as possible. :)

hi, that's what I tried to do, copy & paste. It's evil.

It was pure evil and I shudder when I saw her that evil head of hers turns to look toward the baby crying. Wasn't really a long cry, but her looks......Evil!

I don't know what they where talking about but it sounds like the delays in the trial were due to something like the judges own health. did she miscarry? Because when all the sisters talked about how the judge had also suffered...it really made me wonder wtf they were referring to, does anyone know?

Mitigation not substantial for leniency. That means to me Jodi's degree of remorse was too little. It was all for herself. Verbally attacked Samantha for the retrial.

Feeling sorry for herself is not remorse, though.

Taking responsibility for her actions, admitting what she did and that it was wrong and that she is truly sorry, not trying to cause further pain by slandering the victim before, during, and after the trial and yet again on sentencing day for crying out loud...that's how one shows remorse.

"I wish I had done things differently that day" doesn't cut it. That could easily mean she wishes she had not left a bloody palm print. Or that she had taken the camera with her. It is certainly not remorse.

How the killer has expressed remorse was never actually dwelled on by Willmott and/or Nurmi. They claimed she expressed it, and that was the end of it. Remorse was one of their listed mitigating factors so JSS had to consider it. When she did, she shrugged it off because it did not amount to a hill of beans.

I would like the ppl that have stalked the family via the mail and the net...be prosecuted.

they just replayed it on HLN, the baby making noise and her turning her evil head and that fake sniffling of hers.

Does the killer even realize what she said??? that if the shot came first, and after all the stab wounds, she had to say that she had to slit his throat- BECAUSE HE WAS STILL ATTACKING HER!!!!!! What?????????

I've always thought the shot came first. I think she thought one shot would kill him and it would make it look like a hit, but it didn't kill him. I've always thought it was at this point that she ran for the knife, he got up and was at the sink and she started stabbing him. The only part of her testimony that I ever believed was the part where she said he knocked her down on the bathroom floor and she came to and he was screaming. Now, I don't believe she ever lost consciousness, and I'm aware that she wrote this in her ninja manifesto, but I have always thought that made more sense and fit with the blood spatter evidence on the sink.

She thought she would be able to just go there, disguised, with gas cans and her phone turned off, her grandfather's gun that she threw in the Hoover dam, have sex with him, and shoot him when he least expected it, and then clean the scene and leave.....didn't quite work out the way she thought.

ALL JMO

Scarlett, Croaker Queen has them posted. If I remember correctly, post #1402 has the links.

Does the killer even realize what she said??? that if the shot came first, and after all the stab wounds, she had to say that she had to slit his throat- BECAUSE HE WAS STILL ATTACKING HER!!!!!! What?????????

IMO, Jodi was enraged with Samantha and the rest of the Alexander family and she said ALL OF THAT very much on purpose with the aim and intent of causing the Alexander siblings more pain.

Actually, kinda like, 'for science', we just got a glimpse into someone DRIVEN to kill and hurt - to slash tires, to squeeze their cat to unconsciousness, to kick their dog so hard 'it somehow ran away forever' --- Jodi is OVERCOME with a desire inside of her to hurt other people every which way - - very disturbed, sad, so sick. If you read Masterson/Kohut, etc., about Narcissists, they idealize people - at 1st - but when they turn on these people, they want to kill them all. Jodi really needs to be off the streets imo.

I wish no one would replay her testimony. I wish they would only play the Alexander's. They shouldnt have to hear her cruelty over and over and over again. :(

Gee I missed several things she said when watching it before .

Did you see how she turned around when the baby cried? Omg If looks could kill.
What a psycho.

Can somebody post a link to Part 1 of today's hearing - - the croakerqueen one doesn't have that 'bar' on the bottom so that I can skim over the looong sidebar at the beginning. Also, a lot of times I like to stop and rewind a tinch.... the croakerqueen video is too frustrating for me to watch... tyia

Just read KCL's tweet. Did the evil one glare at this baby? :scared:

Kathy Monkman @katiecoolady
Was holding this precious baby as the sentence was delivered. #circleoflife

MeeBee said:
@TrialDiariesJ: #jodiarias family yells they love Jodi as she leaves...Tanisha yells "burn in hell!"

I'm glad she did that!!! I would have been clapping!!!

:applause: You go Tanisha! :applause:

:happydance: great sentencing decision!

That looks too comfortable for me to feel completely satisfied with her being there. Couldn't they just her a single feather for a pillow, a string for a blanket and a cotton ball for a mattress? Not even joking. I want her conditions to be awful.

Yeah, get rid of the fan and the TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member