Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question. I didn't understand why,either.

Well after thinking about it, maybe this judge was just messing with the murderer, giving her false hope for a second that she was going to give her 25 years with time served LOL

OMG ... :hilarious:
Watching the re-play on Fox 10 -- and when the baby starts crying, JA turns around with that look on her face :gaah:

Oh, how I wish that baby would have kept on crying and screaming ... lol !

:violin::violin::violin:

That was an evil "death to the baby" stare if I have ever seen one.... What a monster.

AND, WTH was up with that loud sniff at the end of each of her points? A sniff to make it sound as if she is actually upset since she knows no one can see her face? I don't think I can watch it replayed again. It makes me furious every time I hear that "SNIFF" while she acts like a martyr.

She is in for a serious awakening when she gets to Perryville.

Who is this fool on 10??? Juan tried to get 17 thrown off during jury selection!!! I hate this smug jerk saying it's all Juans fault that a stealth juror was on the jury!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Just rewatching the statement again and something struck me. JA mentioned her alleged abuse and abuse suffered by the
Travis children in the same sentence. Like asking for the same sympathy offered to them. Like even if it was true, that it could even be comparable.

How much pain will that cause the family, that she even brought it up let alone in comparison.

I've not seen MSM posted, but there are a few tweets saying they are set up with camera's at Perryville waiting her arrival.

Well, she finally admitted that there was no fog...when she made sure to tell the family that Travis was conscious when she slit his throat...JMO

I wonder why the convict waived her right to appear at the restitution hearing. It would get her out of her box for a while. Is this some part of a grand master plan in her head?

And then there was that part that ja handed to the Judge on a silver platter. Here's the scoop on what I did, when and how.....
Fog? What fog? Who said anything about fog?

Watching that part replayed on HLN, you can see JSS's expression change slightly. She blinks a couple of times almost like, "Did she just say that?" and then she is extremely intent on what JA is saying. JA sealed her fate for forever, IMO, with that statement. The little narcissist just couldn't keep her mouth closed any longer. There is NO telling what all she said behind closed doors that we will never know about. Stabby little fit thrower...

And then there was that part that ja handed to the Judge on a silver platter. Here's the scoop on what I did, when and how.....
Fog? What fog? Who said anything about fog?

Well that's alright, you see, *turns on cry voice* because he was still attacking her. Even with deep gashes to his hands, a chunk taken out of his skull, a deep stab to his chest he was still trying to kill her. *turns off cry voice*

My gosh, he wanted her dead even more than Juan Martinez did!

:rolleyes:

I wonder why the convict waived her right to appear at the restitution hearing. It would get her out of her box for a while. Is this some part of a grand master plan in her head?

Nurmi wants out NOW, and she will appeal for ineffective counsel. JMO

I thought it was because she didn't want to sit there and listen to all the money she owed the Alexanders without an opportunity to "set the record straight," afterwards.

That's, like, worse than life in prison.

Just listening to the killers speech. She first wants to correct Samantha on how she wanted to settle 4 times and was turned down. Oh and she told the truth on the stand. She says all this while faking sniffles. I do remembered the moment the knife went into Travis throat and he was still conscious. Never thought she would cause people so much pain.
She is disgusted with herself. To bad she shows no emotion what so ever while spitting her junk out.

Suddenly the fog lifted. She is so stupid to have said that. Say buh bye to any shot at an appeal going her way... she is a LIFER. Case closed, and just think she helped contribute by jabbing the family one last time and letting them know TRAVIS DID SUFFER!!!!!! <modsnip> Guess who is no longer "winning"? Travis and his family WON today!!

After the first hung jury, I was upset. After the second hung jury, and reading more about Perryville and knowing she will be in general population, I wasn't upset. Justice is going to be served in more ways than I care to even imagine once she gets there. I've also read that the inmates are aware that she is coming there. Women who have truly suffered abuse, that are now incarcerated, are probably pretty offended with her defense of abuse with the wooden spoon. I'd be willing to bet that there are probably quite a few others that wish a couple million had been spent on their defense, too.

She is truly delusional if she thinks life is going to be anything other than hell on earth in that prison.

I read that a bit differently, thinking that the way she said 'expressed remorse' was akin to saying 'so-called remorse'. I think she had to list the mitigators but that doesn't mean she bought them. JMO.

That's how I interpreted it as well.

Nurmi wants out NOW, and she will appeal for ineffective counsel. JMO

the video I post with interview of Dorian PI basically said yes. His ineffective counsel, Judge Stephens running of the courtroom and of course Juans supposedly misconduct. Those are the 3 elements of the appeal. The PI also went on to say he was going to be on the appeal team as far as he knows, just waiting to be vetted. pffft.

It's an 11 minute video https://t.co/IiKYXYLCFG

Anyone know why the killer had a black bandage/wrap on her arm? I hope it hurts.

That's her sympathy bandage, Shelby1! I hope it hurts like H.e.1.1. and her circulation is cut off and her arm is numb.

Well after thinking about it, maybe this judge was just messing with the murderer, giving her false hope for a second that she was going to give her 25 years with time served LOL

I think it was just a formality...something that was required she get on the record. I don't know why it would be necessary to speak of time already served during imposition of a sentence of natural life with no parole but maybe there is some law in AZ requiring that the words be said. Does anyone know if the judge who sentenced DeVault did that?

Does the killer even realize what she said??? that if the shot came first, and after all the stab wounds, she had to say that she had to slit his throat- BECAUSE HE WAS STILL ATTACKING HER!!!!!! What?????????

I've not seen MSM posted, but there are a few tweets saying they are set up with camera's at Perryville waiting her arrival.

I'm just glad she's finally being shipped off and she doesn't get another night in her comfy little home in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member