Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Jeff:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 1m1 minute ago

#JodiArias has the audacity to describe the murder to the judge.

----OMG ... she is pure :dervish::dervish::dervish:

Well after many years of watching trials I have fully seen it all now...this chic is truly truly a heartless animal and a dumb one at that...she herself just proved no remorse with the words..I remember (how convenient bc you sure don't remember much) that he was conscious when I slit his throat!!!

There is zero word I can think of for JA - she is beyond sick, evil and hope she gets what she deserves.

WOW! How EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She now states she remembers putting the knife in HIS THROAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She had to twist the knife in the family's heart once again--- there are no words

IT admits he was conscious when she slit Travis' throat. IT just couldn't resist gloating about this so much that IT forgot all about the "fog." Disgusting, evil thing.

Her sociopathy may make it hard for her to be "good" in jail. A notorious case like Manson for instance, he will never get parole. She may be similar. Maybe she will even add on charges in prison. I don't think a prima donna is too popular in prison. She may need to "defend" herself again. Imo

I agree. Her need for self gratification and entitlement always wins with her, even when it's not in her best interest. That's a good indicator for what her prison interactions will be like.

Wilmott is lying thru her teeth again...anything to help the princess.

She's more mad at Samantha (about her statement today) than what she actually did to Travis, that is obvious.

The only emotion I detect in Jodi's voice is anger at the Alexanders. The exact opposite of remorse.

From News20:

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 22s23 seconds ago

#JodiArias says she wishes she could take away everyone's pain.

She is disgusted and repulsed of what she did. That's all she has to say.

---- Yeah, right ... NOT ! JA is so FOS :gaah:

Do we know have to go through 60 cases with Wilmont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV