Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now she remembers when the knife went into his throat......seriously, another story about the events....

Her saying Travis was conscious when the knife went into his throat - that was just to twist the knife in Travis's siblings some more. Evil witch.

That last sentence along should get her LWOP. It proves she is nothing but a liar, and remembered everything all along.

Yeah. Guess she wasn't in a fog after all. Liar! Liar! Stripes on fire.

If Wilmott did not do this, defending her client to the very end like this, there could be the possibility of ineffective counsel on appeal.

IMO, GO WILMOTT GO!

Tweets:

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 46s47 seconds ago

Contrary to #JodiArias statement, forensics prove gunshot came last.
Victim had defensive wounds which would've been impossible w/fatal shot

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 37s38 seconds ago

For the first time today #jodiarias said she remembers killing Travis Alexander. #fox10phoenix

:thinking: How amazing that the FOG has lifted :gaah: !

Her fog has cleared. She is pure evil.

Of course it has cleared now, she can use it.
Why wouldn't Travis be attacking her after being stabbed and about to have his throat cut. Shes such a . Stands up there no remorse and blames Travis for his own gruesome murder.

Please please PLEASE JSS, bring up how these murderers eligible parole didn't continue to kill their victims over and over, gleefully, for years.
Please point out that those cases weren't carefully premeditated.
Please point out that these murderers showed remorse for their actions.
PLEASE.

Here ya go Wilmie:

since Jodie killed Travis three times (stabbing, slashing throat and gun shot) she can have a possibility of release in 25 years for EACH murder. So she can have a possibility of release in 75 years.

oh and Wilmie: STFU

I'm never at a loss for words. My mother and I are just Standing watching this, mouths agape and hand Over our mouth. I pray that her appeals are denied in quick succession. Jodi is a new level of evil.

The only emotion I detect in Jodi's voice is anger at the Alexanders. The exact opposite of remorse.

I heard the same thing. So cocky and the absolute worst things to be saying while supposedly begging for mercy.

No JW argument is so lame.

She hasn't offended before.....other than brutally murdering Travis.... How many people do you get to kill until you are considered a danger to society?

It's turned from something powerful and beautiful from the Alexanders, to a sick farce when it's the defendants turn. Jodi.. I don't know why I'm so shocked!

She taints everything she touches. "Taints" is not a strong enough word.

From Kinsey:
KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 56s56 seconds ago

It was so inappropriate & disrespectful & cruel to say she remembered the knife going in to TA.

HORRIBLE. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member