Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSS is not buying any of this. Her body language tells it all. Mark my words, she will sentence JA to LWOP.

The rest of this is just theatre.

The sound on my feed was so bad, I just came here to read :)

Willmott just lied. "Never had contact with police. Other than the occasional speeding ticket." What about the pot growing thing you lying so and so?!?! Her parents admitted they called police to talk to JA to "scare" her.

Very much over the posts that say Jodi is not the worst of the worst, one of the most evil. Lo and behold, the fog lifts just enough for her to let Travis' family know he WAS conscious when she slashed his throat. That is so awful and evil and twisted. Just because she does it in her little innocent Jodi way doesn't mean she's not doing it.

TBH, what her mom said disgusts me more. What CMJA said was exactly what I expected from her. She is evil, she does not know human emotions. But the mother is a normal human being. Why get up there and say those things? Why delude yourself into believing JOdi's story. Yes, she is your daughter but she did something VERY wrong, admit to that. You can still love her and admit that at the same time.

...sigh...
Martinez : They like to think he was no longer concious when she slit his throat(paraphrasing)
Murderer: Well he WAS concious.

*Main reason for standing up*

Wow...no one is EVER going to accuse Wilmott of being an articulate person.

She is stuttering and stammering over her own tongue. That's her body's way of saying STFU but her brain doesn't know any better.

From Maryellen:
MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 19s20 seconds ago

Atty Jennifer Wilmott points out that #JodiArias was diagnosed mentally ill by both prosecution and defense expert witness #abc15

Continues in attack mode, Travis, Juan, Travis's family, Samantha by name, and on and on. Everyone is out of step but ja, and her dt buddies.

Just when you think she has sunk as low as she possibly can sink, Jodi finds a way to go lower! I am actually shocked. I did not think I could be shocked any further, but no she remembers slitting his throat and he was still attacking her? I know she didn't graduate high school, but does she have no understanding of basic physics? He could not have been attacking her while she slit his throat. Not possible!!

Sadly, horrifyingly, he was fighting for his life.

If Wilmott did not do this, defending her client to the very end like this, there could be the possibility of ineffective counsel on appeal.

IMO, GGO WILMOTT GO!

Yeah, I'm all for Wilmott defending JA to the bitter end, but the part she is forgetting is that none of these other defendants sat on the stand slandering their victims and calling their victim's families liars due to what they said in their VA statements.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 2m2 minutes ago
It was so inappropriate & respectful & cruel to say she remembered the knife going in to TA. HORRIBLE.

killer, had to say, 'he was conscience'!!!!!!!!!!!!! because that's what sisters said!!!!!!!!

She looked pissed when the baby cried while she spoke

From Kinsey:
KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 34s34 seconds ago

Willmott says #JodiArias has a mental illness.

(That may be true but she's also a witch.)

-----A "witch" ... with a B ... :hilarious: ... sorry, I have to laugh so I don't cry !

JSS is bored with Willmott's drivel, lol. . . I would be shocked and disgusted if the judge does not give this murderer LWOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kooger12