Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently JW doesn't know the meaning of remorse either... :/

No one takes her spotlight, even a baby. She was obviously angered by the interruption.

The murderer's mouthpiece, Wilmott, continues apace with her verbal diarrhea. And is a liar.

So, is Nurmi going to speak as well? Bwahaha!

Nancy Grace giving her he77 - no remorse from Arias or her family, ridiculous case comparisons by Wilmott....

Tricia Griffith ‏@websleuths 4m4 minutes ago Shocking turn of events: #JodiArias is lying to the court.

Tricia Griffith ‏@websleuths 5m5 minutes ago #JodiArias says many people would suffer if she died.

Tricia Griffith ‏@websleuths 6m6 minutes ago #JodiArias says she wanted death for years but realizes now how selfish that would be.

eTricia Griffith ‏@websleuths 52s53 seconds ago
#JodiArias attorney giving examples of worse cases that received life with poss of parole in hops the Judge will give same to Arias

I really, really regret that the jury could not have heard Jodi and her "attorney" give these statements. Maybe even juror #17 would have been convinced to give death penalty.

ROFL that wilmot is saying exactly (about the remorse) what jodi arias is INCAPABLE OF SAYING BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T FEEL IT.

What a farce.

This is disgusting.

Does anybody give a *&^% that Jodi cries? Is this all they have?

Jodi Arias will kill again if ever released. Just because she can. Strangers. It will be a sport for her. "Catch me if you can"

Jenni is full of ****!!!! They DID claim Travis was a pedophile!!!!!!

Arias is as evil as they get.... She wanted to make sure Travis' family knew He suffered to the end by saying he was still fighting her when she slit his throat. This came from someone who was in a fog and didn't remember anything after she shot him. That alone should seal her fate. Evil, evil, evil

Should most DEFINITELY seal her fate.

No one ever called Travis a pedophile? Are you serious, Wilmart?!

I'm sick and tried of hearing how she defended herself.. so sick of it..

Oh no she didn't. "No one called Mr. Alexander a pedophile." What the hell is she smoking?!?!

Just because you didn't use the word doesn't mean you did not call him a pedophile!!

WOW, So glad I am home today, to be able to watch this. What a show. So Unbelieveable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay