Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 questions for today:

Will JA be able to survive without her social media?

Will she be able to survive without being the center of attention?

:seeya: Just her mother was there ...

Not her father, siblings ... no friends ... nobody ... nada ... zilch ! And not even Donovan was there because for sure, we would have heard about it IF Donovan was there !

Oh well ... :violin:

Speaks volumes.

I can't speak for the rest of the fine peeps here, but I'm putting the Jodi Arias case behind me. I believe that justice has been served with the LWOP sentence, and I doubt there are grounds for a successful appeal. Good riddance to the evil monster who brutally murdered Travis Alexander.

I am very glad that the Alexander family knows ja will be in prison for the rest of her days.
I think it's fine to put it behind, I also think it's perfectly ok to read and watch videos. I think the main thing is that there is no right or wrong.

2024d65c88861951d93fc0c19d8e9c6e.jpg

Was it Sam or Tanisha that said their first impact statement was heavily redacted to protect the killer rights? JSS allowed that?? SHE allowed a victim impact statement to be redacted????

Please, please Arizona....retire this unusual person!!!!

:seeya:

BBM: I was shocked when she said that JA had "remorse" ... WTH was JSS thinking ?

JA has NEVER EVER had remorse and she NEVER EVER will !

Again, I am still SHOCKED that JSS gave JA LWOP ... very SHOCKED ... and I am still SHOCKED !

To be fair to the judge, when she said she considered the sadistic convict's 'expressed remorse' I took it to mean that the word 'remorse' had air quotes.

Was it Sam or Tanisha that said their first impact statement was heavily redacted to protect the killer rights? JSS allowed that?? SHE allowed a victim impact statement to be redacted????

Please, please Arizona....retire this unusual person!!!!

Samantha

Anyone know why the killer had a black bandage/wrap on her arm? I hope it hurts.

Good riddance to bad, bad rubbish. Now she'll fade into obscurity pretty quickly. If she had gotten the death penalty, we would still be hearing about her for years from all kinds of anti-DP advocates.

So she'll be in general population and she can socialize. Big deal. Let her go be Queen of the Cellblock. She will never see another sunrise over the mountains or a lake, or the inside of a Starbucks, again. Of course it will never compare to what she took so violently from Travis and his loved ones, but at least I hope her disappearance from the scene will allow his family and friends to get some kind of peace of mind.

I'd like to see a picture of her in a couple of decades; prison life generally doesn't do much for one's looks.

I keep wondering how long it will take her to have a girlfriend. And I hope it is a coerced relationship.

Anyone know why the killer had a black bandage/wrap on her arm? I hope it hurts.

JMO-I am pretty sure her boo-boo wrap will be taken away from her when she meets the new intake guards at P'ville. They have quite an afternoon lined up for her.

To be fair to the judge, when she said she considered the sadistic convict's 'expressed remorse' I took it to mean that the word 'remorse' had air quotes.

That's exactly what JSS meant. She slid some advanced sarcasm in there for sure! I snickered when she said that. JSS is no dummy & she's kinda sly like that. She had JA's number all along and she knew exactly what sentence she would give the killer if she had to decide. She just sat back and let it all play out today. All the rhetoric, the arguments from attorneys, the statements from Sandy, and the killer herself... for naught. Arias was getting LWOP and her fate was sealed when the jury wasn't able to unanimously decide.

There's the blahblahblah and then there's action. JSS lets people blahblahblah all they want, but in the end, it comes down to action, her decision. Today she made the right one.

Just listening to the killers speech. She first wants to correct Samantha on how she wanted to settle 4 times and was turned down. Oh and she told the truth on the stand. She says all this while faking sniffles. I do remembered the moment the knife went into Travis throat and he was still conscious. Never thought she would cause people so much pain.
She is disgusted with herself. To bad she shows no emotion what so ever while spitting her junk out.

:seeya:

I understand what you are saying, but IMO, it did not come across like that when I watched it live ...

:)

Oh how I wish JSS had actually made air quotes!!

Some day many years in the future, while we are out enjoying our lives, we'll hear the name "Jodi Arias" and some fuzzy memories of her will come to mind. These will last mere seconds.

Diane Downs is sitting in prison today - anybody think about her much these days?

My second favorite part was Nurmi immediately jumping up 1 sec. after JSS stopped speaking to ask that she allow his escape from JA asap. I bet that public repudiation hit JA harder than anything else today.

I bet Nurmi's drinking champagne right now. I guess it would be unethical, but I would love to hear his real thoughts about the murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member