I'm still laughing
There's not much else I can do
But one's thing's certain
I'm coming back for you

Have you got a gun
Do you remember well
Who you used it on
It's time to burn in Hell

WOW! Never been a huge Judas Priest fan, but in the words of Juan Martinez, "How absolutely prophetic!"

ZOEYWATSON TRAVISALEXANDER RESEARCH-030.jpgZOEYWATSON TRAVISALEXANDER RESEARCH-034.jpgfsojpiw1.jpgZOEYWATSON TRAVISALEXANDER RESEARCH-047.jpg

These picture say it all. They are rid of her. The page has turned. Forever. It is a new day and a new life. Jodi Arias' reign of terror over the Alexander's lives is over. Truly. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

https://youtu.be/wYiXcXTfzRI?list=PLwxYl_sbb8Iz6yEqNE5gglA3Pf2SdSgwv

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/9...pg_srb_p_610_407_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/9...pg_srb_p_610_407_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/9...pg_srb_p_610_458_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srb

Please go to courtchatter.com to see all of the photos and check out the interviews with some of the jurors, and all of the court documents. Cathy has it all!

I thought it was to slide food through the door..guess the shackling of feet may be right..IDK?

I give up! I was trying to figure out how to upload a photo from fox news 10 showing the door to her cell. It looks like it has a doggy door in the bottom! What is that about? Are they trying to make her feel at home? :eek:ddsmiley: It loaded anyway and I have no idea how! LOL!

LOL I think that's where they slip her gourmet meals through.

It just occurred to me that JA may have made "death would have brought me peace" claim to spite the 11 jurors, to make them think that they voted for what she supposedly wanted. She repulses me.

On another note... I loved seeing the photos of the family, prosecution, jurors and friends together. Finally, something for them to smile about, good for them.

I've wondered if JA authored her mother's speech.

Sandy told Det. Flores that Jodi would tell her to read and learn, Granny told of having her grammar corrected, we saw Jodi play the courts with motions. Who do you think wrote that little speech?

LOL I think that's where they slip her gourmet meals through.

No there is a slot above that where they slide the meal trays thru. I couldn't find anywhere where it decribes what that door is for but I still think it's for shackling of the feet

I know. Whenever I've tried to cut & paste JustDaTruth, it doesn't work. But you were good in giving the twitter link. From there, people can click on the JustDaTruth blogspot page... :)

Responding to my own post since I had been able to find the JustDaTruth but hadn't yet read it.

Now that I have read it, I have to say that it's spot on, and truly illuminating.

I don't know what's up with not being able to paste the link here, but if you go to the twitter post and find the blogspot page, you can read some really insightful stuff...

imo

tanishaandherhusband1.jpg

Message from Tanisha Sorenson(sister of TA)

Travis will always remain my strength and my inspiration and I can't wait to hug him again and watch his crazy dances and hear his voice and the songs he would sing - his jokes, and his humor.
Travis has touched so many people, it truly is amazing. I know he is loved all over the world.
Justice4TravisAlexander( the great)
Families are Forever!
Love conquers evil!
Travis Alexander's legacy lives!
T. R. A. V. I. S.''
- Tanisha Sorenson [sister of Travis Victor Alexander]

More at the link!

WOW! Never been a huge Judas Priest fan, but in the words of Juan Martinez, "How absolutely prophetic!"

Well, I think Twisted Sister had a song out with the title Burn In Hell also. They sucked as well. :drumroll:

M
I forced myself to watch JW interview but this is my opinion on Sandy Arias statement to the judge & the courthouse steps interview.
I can give my opinion as others have that Mom is in denial & has no prob lying for the murderer daughter.
On her courthouse steps interview, she stated that she 'saw bruises on Jodi & her half sister did as well'. Jodi said in the interview with Troy after the guilty verdict that 'her mother & sister saw the bruises'.
However, Willmont said "we have no knowledge of family members who saw the bruises". , so that's why no family members testified to it. She says that Jodi told her about a guy who saw them but, couldn't find him to testify.
WTH?

They are both liars so who knows? there is no way Jodi's mom could ever have testified. Her interview with detective Flores was taped and if she said anything that contradicted anything on the video Juan would have shown her to be a liar. I guess even JW & KN knew it would be way too dangerous to put even her mother on the stand. I'm sure she has a lot of tales to tell about her daughter.

Sandy told Det. Flores that Jodi would tell her to read and learn, Granny told of having her grammar corrected, we saw Jodi play the courts with motions. Who do you think wrote that little speech?

"Can't take away her beautiful soul." ???? That was TOTALLY written by Jodi. After all, according to Jodi, her mom is borderline illiterate.

A lot of great insight from Carl Toersbijns (former warden) here: https://twitter.com/carltoersbijns

Carl Toersbijns @carltoersbijns · 6h 6 hours ago
@amymitchll I think she will be caught with contraband and disobey orders repeatedly giving her LOP status (loss of privileges)

Carl Toersbijns @carltoersbijns · 26m 26 minutes ago
@starknightz the only person I trust to keep JA on track is the warden at PV. It takes a ***** to break a ***** and this warden can do it.

I believe the warden's a woman: she'll see through Jodi in a heart beat, 'cos women go blechhhhh a lot sooner than men do, when it comes the the Perryville Princess.

It just occurred to me that JA may have made "death would have brought me peace" claim to spite the 11 jurors, to make them think that they voted for what she supposedly wanted. She repulses me.

On another note... I loved seeing the photos of the family, prosecution, jurors and friends together. Finally, something for them to smile about, good for them.

Yeah. I think she was pizzed the day of sentencing. First having to listen to those "hater" Alexander women go off on her (though IMO they were incredibly restrained), then seeing that almost all jurors showed up.

Not only that -- like the Alexander side of the courtroom, the jurors all made the effort to wear royal blue, plus many/most wore ribbons for Travis. It was so in Jodi's face that she couldn't help but to lash out with whatever craziness she was thinking/feeling at the time.

Karma, I love you!

Seems just like the kinda night Travis would have loved...having fun with family and friends. <3

Agreed. From what we know about Travis, he would have totally loved it. I'm sure he was there in spirit. You can see his presence in the smiles and camaraderie. HE brought all these wonderful people together, and has changed all their lives forever. That's no small accomplishment for a life that was cut short at 30 years.

"Can't take away her beautiful soul." ???? That was TOTALLY written by Jodi. After all, according to Jodi, her mom is borderline illiterate.

The "beautiful soul" comment was laughable...
And yes, I'll be nice and say I think the Arias family is under-educated... :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member