Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly! Just Da Truth wrote a great blog post on this very thing.

http://***************.blogspot.com/2015/04/jodi-arias-wheres-outrage.html?m=1

Mom is all smiles and "Jodi is ready to move on" and MDLR is all "Jodi's in a good place." Huh? If you felt you'd been sent to prison for defending your life from your abuser would you be in a good place? Would you, as her mother, be smiles and lollipops about it?

ETA: I don't undertand why that website is blocked out but here's the tweet if you're interested, it'll re-direct you. There's a link in the tweet.

https://twitter.com/***************/status/588728291072155648

ETA2: Oh, forget it.

Thank you for posting this. I'm glad someone wrote about this, and said it so well. I had wondered the exact same thing.

I will also be here. Maybe not posting all the time but I will be here.
Waiting for the Sheriffs report on JA. What's taking so long?
Her file's probably very thick with infractions. Lots to type up???

I have a question that I would like answered if anyone knows. Is Jodi's ex bf Bobby Juarez dead or is he an actor in Hawaii now ? I saw a article about a Bobby Juarez in Monterey ( I think) was murdered by an unknown assailant and was wondering if he was her ex bf. This man's murder has not been solved and was committed in 2008 (I think ) Does anyone know if her ex BF is alive or dead ?
Think he's living in Hawaii and wanted nothing to do with her or this case. So much for a character reference...

All 3 of the females in this case act like little teeny boppers. MDLR, JW, and #281129 are so immature. Cry baby older females who wannabe young. Too late girls, your faces deny you that youthful look. Makeup applied "correctly" does wonders. :tantrum:

Don't think their TV closeups did them any favors.

I, too am sticking around for the releases....and I don't think I am a diehard trial watcher, but maybe I am becoming one. Next trial that has captured my interest as it screams for justice is the Harris Cooper trial. I hope that some of the people here that have followed the JA trial will follow the Cooper trial. It would be nice to see familiar faces there, and to read the insights from WSers.

right, not just that but what about, "Jodi's mistake was dating Travis"? OMG

I enjoyed this bit: "Growing up, she tried to become a successful, giving, loving, honest person."

With the word 'tried' implying that she was unsuccessful. Whoops!

ZoeyW, I mostly stayed on the Sidebar, but read as much as I could here. Somehow, I missed knowing that you knew Travis personally. I am sorry you went through this on such a personal level.

Might I add my thought on your beautiful pictorial for the family? I don't think 12 minutes is too long at all. When we lose a dearly loved one, the memories become treasures that we hold onto dearly. I suspect they would be grateful for all your work, support, love, and thoughtfulness that went into making this. I hope you don't make it shorter. Re-watching as a sister, I would take 12 minutes over anything less..

JMO

How 'bout we change the question to: Would your opinion be different if everything happened the same, but she called Flores a week later, turned herself in, and confessed the entire thing and explained how and why she did everything from the first moment of the plan? In other words, the interrogation would have been a complete "come clean" of real facts after realizing she was toast. No more stories or fabrications or alternate reasons for the evidence.
I'd still hate her for the brutality of the crime, just not as much as I do for her additional arrogance, pettiness, and character assasination- like sending Grandma flowers, writing them an 18 page letter on his birthday to justify how bad he was that she had to kill him, just like on the stand getting in the last word (unrepentant, unremorseful)- I slit his throat, I remember it, he was conscious, and I was abused too!!!
Some posters say she is a common garden-variety murderer. I beg to differ just based on the amount of overkill. She couldn't just shoot him in his sleep, oh no, she had to do it 3 different ways while he was conscious and knew who was killing him.
She's also stupid because she doesn't care if she takes herself down in the process as long as it hurts someone else (like with her last statement). Can't plead for the Innocence Project to help her now!!!

I give up! I was trying to figure out how to upload a photo from fox news 10 showing the door to her cell. It looks like it has a doggy door in the bottom! What is that about? Are they trying to make her feel at home? :eek:ddsmiley: It loaded anyway and I have no idea how! LOL!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 401
right, not just that but what about, "Jodi's mistake was dating Travis"? OMG
:puke::puke::puke: Too bad Travis ever introduced himself to her. Too bad he couldn't see the evil hiding behind the fake *advertiser censored* and dyed blonde hair.

I give up! I was trying to figure out how to upload a photo from fox news 10 showing the door to her cell. It looks like it has a doggy door in the bottom! What is that about? Are they trying to make her feel at home? :eek:ddsmiley: It loaded anyway and I have no idea how! LOL!
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::laughcry:

I think it's so they can shackle her feet before opening the door

Seems just like the kinda night Travis would have loved...having fun with family and friends. <3

Those pictures made me smile and really touched my heart. I am so glad they were shared. They show the resilient spirits of all of them.
It is so good to see the smiles and very evident bonds.
I love the pic where Juan has his hand on Flores. &#9829;
:loveyou:

Quote from a jw interview: "I believe that she was involved in an abusive relationship". That's a true statement. A statement that is the truth, but says nothing at the same time. It assumes the listener will understand that to mean that the victim was the abuser when it says nothing.

Again, word games. We all know (jw & nurmi, too) that 281129 was the abuser.

Exactly! Just Da Truth wrote a great blog post on this very thing.

http://***************.blogspot.com/2015/04/jodi-arias-wheres-outrage.html?m=1

Mom is all smiles and "Jodi is ready to move on" and MDLR is all "Jodi's in a good place." Huh? If you felt you'd been sent to prison for defending your life from your abuser would you be in a good place? Would you, as her mother, be smiles and lollipops about it?

ETA: I don't undertand why that website is blocked out but here's the tweet if you're interested, it'll re-direct you. There's a link in the tweet.

https://twitter.com/***************/status/588728291072155648

ETA2: Oh, forget it.

I know. Whenever I've tried to cut & paste JustDaTruth, it doesn't work. But you were good in giving the twitter link. From there, people can click on the JustDaTruth blogspot page... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member