Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the main things that will stay with me about this trial is how a so-called 'professional' can lower herself to the level of trash talking on social media that this woman has. For what purpose? Makes no sense to me.

She's not a professional she's deluded herself in thinking she's a professional but she's just not.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 6m6 minutes ago

Developing: MCSO looking into websites releasing personal information of #JodiArias jurors.

Some of those "sketchy websites" may be in trouble unless they have already scrubbed the vile things they posted. IMO

Will be interesting to see how that turns out. It is amazing that these JA sites always manage to get this jury information before anyone else, knowing that a member of the defense team has close ties to them. It happened with juror #3 too. Minutes after an interview with TTL where she revlealed she was leaning toward death her personal information was released by a notorious JA supporter.

Developing: MCSO looking into websites releasing personal information of #JodiArias jurors.

Some of those "sketchy websites" may be in trouble unless they have already scrubbed the vile things they posted. IMO

They will be looking at an awful lot of websites in that case. Trying to unring a bell..... The court/jail records speak for themselves.
Her husband gave an interview pretty quickly after the verdict, with CBS- if they wanted anonymity that wasn't a good move on his part.

Will be interesting to see how that turns out. It is amazing that these JA sites always manage to get this jury information before anyone else, knowing that a member of the defense team has close ties to them. It happened with juror #3 too. Minutes after an interview with TTL where she revlealed she was leaning toward death her personal information was released by a notorious JA supporter.

Jodi, herself, is involved in these sites through intermediaries who are not legal professionals, isn't she? Would JA have had the juror's names?

They will be looking at an awful lot of websites in that case. Trying to unring a bell..... The court/jail records speak for themselves.
Her husband gave an interview pretty quickly after the verdict, with CBS- if they wanted anonymity that wasn't a good move on his part.

I don't think it's right to threaten this juror I think she should be left alone. But she's deluded if she thinks her personal friends etc aren't going to be treating her differently from here on out.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 14m14 minutes ago Developing: MCSO looking into websites releasing personal information of #JodiArias jurors.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 14m14 minutes ago
MCSO providing security for #JodiArias #Juror17. Though at this point "she has received no credible threats."

Drama queen.

What would you do if it were your name and you were suddenly very unpopular with hundreds (maybe thousands) of strangers on social media who are posting threatening things?

Jodi, herself, is involved in these sites through intermediaries who are not legal professionals, isn't she? Would JA have had the juror's names?

I am not sure but I would think no.

Juan has already called out MDLR many times for leaking information to certain people. They should at least look into it.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 14m14 minutes ago Developing: MCSO looking into websites releasing personal information of #JodiArias jurors.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 14m14 minutes ago
MCSO providing security for #JodiArias #Juror17. Though at this point "she has received no credible threats."

Drama queen.

As long as she is getting a lot of special attention, she will be pleased. Even the sheriffs office is falling for it. Just lock her in a windowless concrete cell and slide food under the door for the next 30 days. Threats won't be a problem. Maybe her and Jodi can have some really deep conversations while she is being "protected".

Welcome to the world of dishonest, sneaky people.

Maybe some good Samaritan that has the screen shot of that post will forward it to the appropriate authorities.

I am not sure but I would think no.

Juan has already called out MDLR many times for leaking information to certain people. They should at least look into it.

Yes. Jodi and MDLR would have jurors complete information. Its jodis right to know that information as a defendant.

Personally, I would have never sabotaged a DP case with my agenda in the 1st place. And if I chose to act on a cause I would expect repercussions.

What would you do if it were your name and you were suddenly very unpopular with hundreds (maybe thousands) of strangers on social media who are posting threatening things?

Yes. Jodi and MDLR would have jurors complete information. Its jodis right to know that information as a defendant.

I know the defense would including MDLR but I'm not sure if Jodi would, for this very reason.

So they should still look into it because if Jodi or MDLR or anyone on the defense team is leaking sealed information it is not right and probably illegal. And those who participated in the leak should also be investigated.

Is that true? If so, a lot of my silly thinking about this latest debacle might, in fact, not be so silly.

Personally, I would have never sabotaged a DP case with my agenda in the 1st place. And if I chose to act on a cause I would expect repercussions.

This is speculation, not fact. We do not know what was in her mind.

As long as she is getting a lot of special attention, she will be pleased. Even the sheriffs office is falling for it. Just lock her in a windowless concrete cell and slide food under the door for the next 30 days. Threats won't be a problem. Maybe her and Jodi can have some really deep conversations while she is being "protected".

Welcome to the world of dishonest, sneaky people.

Is she getting threats from within the jail? ty

Much as I find the verdict distasteful, I think it's actually the best possible outcome. On Death Row, Jodi would have had international attention. She won't get that in Max. Plus, the odds of her getting an appeal of either 2 verdicts is unlikely, because of JSS's conservatism and the input from the CofA. On top of that, who'd want to represent her as a defense attorney? It's been pretty obvious that Willmott and Nurmi were put through the mill by Jodi herself. Then there were the previous attorneys who didn't meet Jodi's muster. Obvious, too, that it's impossible to find a credible expert witness. Imagine, even if Jodi could find a willing defender how much it will cost her. Nurmi alone cost, what, a million, two? So Jodi can raise that on her own with a "lost cause" premium thrown in? And 11+8 jurors voting for the death penalty, with alternates who said they would too? Even if I were the very sleaziest of sleazy attorneys, I would run....

Jodi will be forgotten..... Time will pass, and there will be no one to fatten up her commissary account (after some years, she could have $80 per month on deposit). As it is, no one spoke in defense for her life: they're going to send her $$ in prison? (It's remarkable that none of her online associates spoke up for her, either.) No ultra-expensive Securepak care packages. No food visits. Since all these privileges take years to earn, and who's going to stick by her?

In a few years, no deodorant for Jodi. No shampoo and conditioner. No Little Debbies. No replacement fan. Orange jacket, orange shirts, orange cap, cheap sneakers, all of which she has to pay for herself, very expensively. Technology will have passed her by within a year. No arts and craft supplies until she earns a spot up a notch or two, and even then, it's pencils and paper (the number of pieces might even be restricted, I forget). $.10 per hour, when she's never kept a job in her life. And she'll have to get along with other inmates while she's working? Manipulation's not going to go over very well with workmates.

And I don't know how the Ariases would ever be able to write and market a book, when so many jurors voted for death. It's not like they ended this in a blaze of glory. It's not as though they got up and spoke for their daughter and managed to sway some jurors with their reality. Imagine having a daughter to whom so many were willing to give the death penalty. If Jodi had gone to death row, they could have been martyrs, or at least pawns during the appeals process. If Jodi had squarely landed in a "life" verdict (instead of almost death), and had a big WIN, they maybe could have suggested some redeeming value in a book. But neither of those options applies: there's only a very lousy infamy.

Again, I'd rather the verdict had been otherwise, but my feelings aside, I believe Jodi got the worst possible outcome.

Good Morning,
I'm just now getting caught up on the post's thru the night and morning and I just had to say Great Post!!
Yup, soon she will wake up in her new digs and will really think "I want the DP".
There will be no access to her from DP Opponents to post for her on her own "save me" website. There will be no pics of her posted to a "save me" website.
Great Post!

11 jurors believed she had an agenda. They were stuck in a room with her for over a week. I tend to believe them. Unlike the justice system, majority rules for me.

This is speculation, not fact. We do not know what was in her mind.

Has anyone read the full JA/TA May26 gmail?

It was pretty interesting, and from I get out of it he was mad at her for hacking into his Facebook. He even says if she wants his passwords to just ask. I couldn't count how many times he called her a liar and how she covers her lies with more lies.

I did read it in its entirety and posted about it last night, and now it's gone. Maybe I included too many quotes from it?

Anyway, I also gathered that while they were chatting, she was supposed to be writing an email to clear things up. She kept making excuses as to why she wasn't getting it done.

I still think something other than hacking was going on, but don't know if we'll ever find out exactly what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7