Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually did take it down for a while. Then they likely consulted with some lawyer and put it back up. But I can say for a fact it was down (I checked every link), I was going to take a screenshot for reference.

It would be nice to know if the person who posted the list can't take it down because they are sitting in jail right now.
Could be, I guess.

I'm not a psychologist but I'll take a stab at it (pun intended) since she has now married two very violent criminals.... she feels an affinity for them. She sympathized with Jodi, didn't she?

Right, I can imagine the conversation at home if she had voted for the DP:

"Honey, I don't like the person you've become. What is this? Are people now responsible for their crimes? Talk to me. We can work this out.

Anyone watch GMA interview today and if so do ya have the link? I'd love to check it out when I get in tonight : )

Does anyone feel JA will try to appeal? What if she did get a new trial? What are the chances she would get another hung jury with this one sooooo close to DP?

I'm glad you asked this, because I've wondered the same thing. I am interested in other people's thoughts.

Speaking of mistrial, after all of the crying about over-exposure in the media by the DT, the only juror who probably followed the trial while serving on the jury and used the Lifetime movie as reference in deliberations, was the only one who voted against the DP. I honestly wonder what J17 thinks about her decision now.

I'm glad you asked this, because I've wondered the same thing. I am interested in other people's thoughts.

Speaking of mistrial, after all of the crying about over-exposure in the media, the only juror who probably followed the trial while serving on the jury and used the Lifetime movie as reference in deliberations, was the only one who voted against the DP. I honestly wonder what J17 thinks about her decision now.

BBM: I don't know about that. In the post-mistrial press conferences, one of the jurors used the phrase "Justice for Travis." Could be coincidence, or maybe Juan said it exactly like that—or somebody could have seen a hashtag or ribbon avatar.

So much about this trial, killing, the after math, the brutality/method of the killing of Travis Alexander, bothers me, still.

I am not one who can reason that people are just evil. Not with babies born so tender and I believe innocent. For me and my reasoning "evil" is created. And I am left wondering how a JA was created. What happened, what was the road that lead to someone being able to do what she did? For me such violence goes against everything inside of me.

All that aside. Can you imagine: cleaning a man's house you used to date, supposedly loved, are still having sex with. While he gets ready and goes out on a date with another woman. She says she laid down and fell asleep, and in doing so was there when he got back. Right , one can see thru that that she was waiting. Your self respect has to be so low to do that .

All of the spying, retaliation, plotting, wanting his friends for her friends. How desperate, crazy, and exhausting.

Crossing so many boundaries, into the man's emails, bank accounts, Facebook.

It sickens me to imagine/think of it.

All the way thru all of this crap to killing him, not just killing him, but over and over and over. Who can stab someone 29 times, let alone what she did to his throat?

Now sitting in jail she cannot stop, even from there.

I know she is not worth me giving this my thoughts. But, it all haunts me.

The under currents of life.

Being a person, a human, a woman, I just don't understand it.

I agree, but in prison reputation is everything. If Jodi offers any challenge to Angela's dominance, prison law dictates Jodi must be dealt with harshly. Jodi is used to dealing out the harshness, not having it thrown upon her.

That's so debasing, Jodi will like it.

JA is so creepy that her own lawyer would rather spend his time defending sex offenders.

What a claim to fame.

The amount of crazy on that jaii site is mind boggling. I'm bored so I started reading the comments. :laughing:

One was from the "administrator" of the site saying that when the verdict came down in 2014 they had to ban over 1500 ip addresses. When this latest verdict came in they only had to ban a few. Thus, more people must be believing that the dv really happened. :laughing:

Another thinks that JSS deliberately did the things she did because she believes that JA should never have been put on trial. :laughing:

Anyone watch GMA interview today and if so do ya have the link? I'd love to check it out when I get in tonight : )

I totally for about that. Id love to have a watch later too when the kids are in bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone feel JA will try to appeal? What if she did get a new trial? What are the chances she would get another hung jury with this one sooooo close to DP?

She is that much of a narcissist thinking she could appeal and get another hung jury with 11 voting for DP and the 2 alternates also wanted the DP. She thinks she is way above the law. Committing perjury during her tesiphony (all while being coached by her DT to lie). :gaah:

We really should respect when jurors' and/or their spouses' names have not been released to the public.

We're outraged that JII posted the 11 names, the 12th should get the same respect no matter how much of a problem we have with what she has done. MOO

The amount of crazy on that jaii site is mind boggling. I'm bored so I started reading the comments. :laughing:

One was from the "administrator" of the site saying that when the verdict came down in 2014 they had to ban over 1500 ip addresses. When this latest verdict came in they only had to ban a few. Thus, more people must be believing that the dv really happened. :laughing:

Another thinks that JSS deliberately did the things she did because she believes that JA should never have been put on trial. :laughing:

I'm not sure which building the website is based out of, but maybe Az could just put up a sign out front and turn it into a mental hospital after things die down. They already have a whole list of patients to stock it with.

Who wants to lay odds that juror #17 has that same website bookmarked on her google page ?

I just had another random thought...it happens when you get older...JA might have been a 'star' in Estrella jail, but she is headed to a whole new world with Prison. Jail is pretty transient with the population. People awaiting trial, or waiting to be sentenced, or serving some time under a year. Prison is home for a long while or forever is some cases. Inmates have their boundaries for their 'home'. Some little floozie isn't going to just come in and command her royal court. She will be the low rung on the ladder. She will have to earn respect by time and deed. She is such a narcissist that she will not get the pecking order thing for awhile if ever. She is a stellar manipulator, but she will not be alone in that talent. She will have to be on her toes to stay on top of things. If she crosses someone, she better have a posse by that time. What a miserable life. I somehow can't see her singing O Holy Night with a sickly sweet smile too many times. just random thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem