Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to figure out how in the world the lighting inside the jail can make CMJA look so much younger than she does in court? You are on to something there. These are old photos just now seeing the light of day.

I couldn't figure out how she went from no makeup to pink lipstick. Regardless, she still looks crazy.

I couldn't figure out how she went from no makeup to pink lipstick. Regardless, she still looks crazy.

JMO, BBM-The cosmetics industry develops new products every day, but there are limits. No amount of coverstick or foundation is going to to hide JA crazy. :yes:

I agree that JA will find her way. I live in SC where Susan Smith became infamous. She managed to have sex with two male guards from what I've read. How do you get close, much less sleep with someone knowing she murdered her own children?! It's beyond me. But if that can happen, JA shouldn't have a problem getting what she wants w/i those prison walls.

And both of those guards lost their jobs. They apparently decided that having sex with a female that killed her two sons was worth their jobs. And IMO JA will try to do the same thing.

She's got 'fake smile" plastered all over her face...

Not a real smile..her eyes are not engaged with the smile.

Who is That decker lady who posted innocence project received jodis application? Was that a joke

She's got 'fake smile" plastered all over her face...

Not a real smile..her eyes are not engaged with the smile.

Yeah, I'm not seeing young and I'm not seeing happy. Her eyes look very tired and she looks nuts.

Attachments

• JAged_zps65c89b1d.jpg
    JAged_zps65c89b1d.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 76
  • JAFinger.jpg
    JAFinger.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 64
  • JODI-ARIAS-facebook.jpg
    JODI-ARIAS-facebook.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 61
Hope it's okay to post what is being call the "post card" photo:

Juan Martinez's Tie @juanstie · 1h 1 hour ago

Another #Leaked photo of #JodiArias What is she holding?

B_q4RJpUsAEC7pa.jpg:large

Link: https://twitter.com/juanstie

WTH does Jodi look younger through the prison door glass?

The judge sealed the jurors' names for thirty days following the verdict in the trial where I served as juror. Immediately on day 31 the reporters were ringing my phone off the hook.

So, does anyone think that the sentencing is going to be DELAYED? Just like everything was?

the pile of whatever ..looks too thick to be postcards...looks more like paperwork or magazines?

Those pics just make me shiver, much like the pics I've seen of Scott Peterson on Death Row.

How does she have anything in her pocession that could take a selfie?

While researching another case I came across photos and comments posted by a prison inmate to his own fb page. You can see dates where he's posted and commented. Granted, it's infrequent, but at least once a month. The photos are taken in his cell and some of the times he's posted are 4 am.

It's verified via MDOC that he is still there and has been for a long time.

It's amazing what they have access to.

It's extra amazing how stupid they are to be posting publicly, lol! But, I guess if they were smarter they wouldn't be in jail or prison.

Also, by seeing what's allowed in one of the NY prisons, it truly is a home away from home. heh heh..."we'll leave the light on" oh, wait. that's Motel 6.

http://www.doccs.ny.gov/FamilyGuide/AllowableItems.html

Absolutely ridiculous that inmates are allowed to smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem