Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I think I'm caught up here (maybe LOL!) as I've been following the trial of Joyce Garrard for the murder of Savannah Hardin this week.

Both pieces by the examiner and Jen's Trial Diaries were excellent! Thanks for the links everyone!

Oooooooo! I bet the felon is royally PIZZED that her priviliges have been taken away. I hope she's stompin' around her cell chanting like Rumplestilskin! Bwahaha ahhhahaha!!! Or maybe not, but if not she's probably ready to explode on the inside, IMO. Go Sheriff Joe!

This is a most dangerous felon. A souless, narcissitic, psychopath who is scheming, manipulative, smart, and (some think) charming. Thankfully the last seven years haven't been kind to her in the looks dept. because I really fear she will try and woo a prison guard into her web of no return or get preggers or do something, anything to get her name back in the news and keep her poor, misguided followers engaged in the money bags fund.

In the felon's demented world of narcissim, she is entitled to these priviliges. My kids understood the concept of earning priviliges as well as time out by the age of 3 years. Ms Arias needs to be in time out until the day she dies.

As a DV survivor I am offended by her DV/self defense claims. The only person in this case who needed to defend theirself from physical harm was Travis. And he's dead. :(

All MOO!

BBM: Good one !

LOL ... can you imagine the Cougarlicious having to be stripped search :hilarious: !

And Nurmi and Jenny :hilarious: !

:cheers:

Cougar would like it.

Nurmi would love it.

Jenny would blame it on Juan.

From Cathy:
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 7m7 minutes ago

Per @jeffgoldesq the issue of mitigation remains until final decision on sentence (LWOP/poss release).
Assume MDLR will stay on. #jodiarias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 4m4 minutes ago

Confirmed: No more video calls for #JodiArias. No phone, commissary, or visits. For rest of time at Estrella jail.

It's about time. I hope this is the first sign of the tide changing. I can hardly stand the wait for sentencing day and hope that JSS doesn't disappoint with her words for the killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JAMTAG