Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much would you guys pay ME to go visit here over there? Um like Hell is a frozen Wonderland where pigs are flying on the backs of pink elephants. I'm sorry I even nauseated myself there for a second.

I hear ya but.....one could toss those Juan smarties, nosh on Hershey bars and complete the visit ploughing thru a fresh bag of Lays. Crunching loudly of course LOL

I personally believe that Jodi may try and harm herself, successfully or not is left to be seen.

I'm not being lighthearted or joking around either.

What Arpio just did will pretty much be the equivalent to her being in a Death Row lockdown situation.

23 hour lockdown with no privileges.

She has 30 days to go before sentencing.........that's a long time for her to go without being the Belle of the Ball.

She brought all of this attention on herself though. She behaved herself pretty well up until the mistrial verdict came down, probably due to Nurmi's advice, and then she felt free to have a jailhouse party with everyone invited.

It should be interesting to see what she looks like on April 13th......may be a few grey hairs growing in by then.

Yes the thought has crossed my mind because she will surely find a way to draw attention to herself dontchaknow!

Zen riddle: If a convicted murderer goes on a hunger strike in jail and isn't allowed to talk or tweet about it, is there a hungry convicted murderer in jail?

I hear ya but.....one could toss those Juan smarties, nosh on Hershey bars and complete the visit ploughing thru a fresh bag of Lays. Crunching loudly of course LOL

Yeah that would be the entire visit. Her watching me Binge on strawberry frappucinos and junk food (now I"m craving potato chips...AGAIN)...which I would tape surreptitiously for you guys. LOL I'm kinda giddy on her recent smackdown right now so behaving a little erratically. lol

BBM--Yep Gin, like I said before I see tasers and pepper spray in Travis' murderers future, just didn't think it would happen before she got settled into her special new home :D

JMO-Great prediction!

@jeffgoldesq: Why did #JodiArias waive her pre-sentence report? My guess she doesn't want to disclose her finances.

Well if she does go on a hunger strike kinda ironic. Especially if they strap her down and insert a needle. Not the one I originally wished for but....

I personally believe that Jodi may try and harm herself, successfully or not is left to be seen.

What Arpio just did will pretty much be the equivalent to her being in a Death Row lockdown situation.

She has 30 days to go before sentencing.........that's a long time for her to go without being the Belle of the Ball.

She brought all of this attention on herself though. She behaved herself pretty well up until the mistrial verdict came down, probably due to Nurmi's advice, and then she felt free to have a jailhouse party with everyone invited.

It should be interesting to see what she looks like on April 13th......may be a few grey hairs growing in by then.

And to this I say...IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!!

In the past, it was reported that CMJA had several bags of commissary in her cell. I wonder if her stash was confiscated or if she will have to ration what is left for the next 40 days and 40 nights.

I hope they took it all away when they shook down her cell. It would be awfully easy to scribble a note inside a Hershey bar wrapper and pass it along to another prisoner. Arias has been in jail long enough that she's learned how to game the system AND she probably feels like she runs that place and is head b!tch. She won't have that clout with the prisoners at Perryville that she enjoyed in Sheriff Joe's Jail. I'm thrilled he shut her down!

Thank you to those who explained what a 'kite' is. I've learned something new today/

She's spent an average of $100 a week on commissary. Makes me wonder just how much money her fans are funneling to her.

Zen riddle: If a convicted murderer goes on a hunger strike in jail and isn't allowed to talk or tweet about it, is there a hungry convicted murderer in jail?

Not if nobody can hear her LOL

Does this mean no tweets from her too?

I think I have died and gone to heaven.

Tweet from Jeff Gold:
Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 3m3 minutes ago

Why did #JodiArias waive her pre-sentence report?

My guess she doesn't want to disclose her finances.

-----Hmmm ... Thoughts ?

I want to see Jodi misbehaving. When will the video be available? Prisons usually keep those kinds of records to defend themselves against civil litigation. Like with Betty Broderick. Different State, but same situation.

Did you guys see where someone had written a couple of long term inmates at Perryville who are already pissed at her for her getting this special treatment and a 3 million dollar defense? They said she'd start at the bottom of the totem pole and wouldn't be able to buy commisary favors as the seasoned inmates will just take whatever they want from her. This will be a HUGE awakening.

Do you have that article? Thanks!

No way. She isn't that kind of person. She'll rage and feel sorry for herself and plot revenge and blame everyone and any one but herself, but hurt herself when she's positive she's not to blame for any of it? Never.

Yeah that would be the entire visit. Her watching me Binge on strawberry frappucinos and junk food (now I"m craving potato chips...AGAIN)...which I would tape surreptitiously for you guys. LOL I'm kinda giddy on her recent smackdown right now so behaving a little erratically. lol

Me too LOL My most evil thoughts are surfacing today.

I don't think so. She is pretty devoted to self-preservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand