Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Greek person that was recently banned from visiting with Jodi. This was not posted in the open but in a private room. Since Jodi has been caught advising people how to donate money to her trust so the Alexnaders can't get it, it's likely true. It's exactly what many of us suspected she was doing, putting her money in a place that the Alexanders can't get it. Et voila! A trust fund!

That post from pandora was from the 3way call gate. Its been known for months in MDLR AND CMJAS own hand how they have the irrevocable trust set up with MDLR being the trustee and aunt sue so That alexanders cannot touch the money

I just can not for the life of me understand why The judge allowed the super secret testimony???
She was getting death threats from who??? The other inmates are not going to see her testimony. No one is going to kill her in the court room, So why would that even been considered.

Hmmm......Was that picture taken before it was eaten or after it was eaten ?

Good question. It does sort of look like it has already gone through the digestive process...

or something?

Not me. It was taken in their secret "vent" room...
me-thinks someone in her support group is NOT there to support :giggle:

This is how they instruct her supporters on how to donate money so that they can keep Jodi's finances in order and it is assured to go to the right place. It's why Jodi does not support independent donations because she won't be able to put that money in the trust and keep it. It's very important to her that the money goes to the right place.

It all makes sense now.

So what are you saying, that the jury selection process from the PT's side can not change and be done better in the future, and whether or not she attended the trial of her ex-husband in which Juan was the prosecutor should not be looked into?

I'm not saying that. I'm saying how could Juan know to ask about a trial he didn't even know existed (at least as it relates to the juror)?

I just can not for the life of me understand why The judge allowed the super secret testimony???
She was getting death threats from who??? The other inmates are not going to see her testimony. No one is going to kill her in the court room, So why would that even been considered.

I'd surely love to hear the answer to this question as well. Who is/was such a threat to CMJA?

THIS BUGS ME NO END. How is her age of 28 a mitigating factor of any kind?

Beats the heck out of me, but it wasn't very stealthy of 17 to say yes, was it? A truly stealthy juror would have voted yes with the rest and saved her hanging vote for just one or 2 mitigators, instead of starting off making her stealth known. :D Maybe she actually......thought it was mitigating.

Police protection OK - but why does she need an attorney.......... unless the investigation has found that she did something very wrong.......

There are many reasons people hire attorneys. To say that she needs an attorney because she did something wrong is unfair imo. Another possibile reason for an attorney is to know her rights on defamation. If people are making false claims I would imagine she would have some recourse same as anyone else.

Social Media and Online Defamation - http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/social-media-online-defamation.html

"Just because you phrase something as a statement of opinion -- "I think" or "I believe" -- does not automatically protect you from a defamation claim."

"If you are blogging or writing on your Facebook page, or submitting comments on someone else’s blog or Facebook page, make sure that you have all of your facts absolutely straight before posting your statement to the internet. Once you have clicked “send,” you can’t take it back."

I'm not saying that. I'm saying how could Juan know to ask about a trial he didn't even know existed (at least as it relates to the juror)?

He could have asked what her ex-husband's name was, done a quick search of his court records, and seen his own name or even remembered the case.

THIS BUGS ME NO END. How is her age of 28 a mitigating factor of any kind?

I have a hard time with this as well. Imo, CMJA at 27 had - very little education , was unable to maintain a steady job, no home of her own, an ok car, no savings and very little interaction with family. At 27, I was college educated, employed full-time at a respected company, had a full family life, owned my home, and was married and pregnant with money in the bank.

I don't get how her age is a mitigating factor at all.

That post from pandora was from the 3way call gate. Its been known for months in MDLR AND CMJAS own hand how they have the irrevocable trust set up with MDLR being the trustee and aunt sue so That alexanders cannot touch the money

Hmm I did not know that I thought it was a recent post but always felt that was exactly what was happening. I wonder it there's any way the Alexanders can still get it if the IRS is indeed looking into it, as is being reported?

That is weird because I've seen her in person and always thought her hands appeared monstrously out of proportion in the large department. :huh:

I agree Katie! I don't have a clue where Troy is getting the small hands from because her hands are overly large. I find them hideous actually. In the photo where she has her hand around Travis' neck it is obvious that she has very large hands for a female. They are very mannish looking.

With female sadistic murderers like Arias.... I have often wondered if their testosterone level is much higher than it should be for a female.

JSS even acknowledged she thought she was being "played" but lets her do it anyway!

He could have asked what her ex-husband's name was, done a quick search of his court records, and seen his own name or even remembered the case.

But why? Why should he have done everything differently for this one juror when that is not common procedure?

But why? Why should he have done everything differently for this one juror when that is not common procedure?

Because he ex-husband was a felon. Once he heard that he should have looked into it, especially once the field was narrowed down and it looked like she would make the final cut.

I'd surely love to hear the answer to this question as well. Who is/was such a threat to CMJA?
That wasn't her excuse, it was that she wouldn't be comfortable enough to answer freely if she knew she was being watched by the public/press. The death threat excuse was used by the other non-witnesses who were allowed to testify by affidavit.

This is the Greek person that was recently banned from visiting with Jodi. This was not posted in the open but in a private room. Since Jodi has been caught advising people how to donate money to her trust so the Alexnaders can't get it, it's likely true. It's exactly what many of us suspected she was doing, putting her money in a place that the Alexanders can't get it. Et voila! A trust fund!

You're totally right about that MeeBee ~
I saw this post from the dark side a while back and wrote down most of it and paraphrased the rest:

The Appellate fund is a trust account.
Every bit of care was taken to be sure it would be protected from the lawsuit
we knew was coming.

Pretty much saying if you donate, it won't go to the Alexander's...
so send your cash it is safe. :dervish:

I have a hard time with this as well. Imo, CMJA at 27 had - very little education , was unable to maintain a steady job, no home of her own, an ok car, no savings and very little interaction with family. At 27, I was college educated, employed full-time at a respected company, had a full family life, owned my home, and was married and pregnant with money in the bank.

I don't get how her age is a mitigating factor at all.

If you have the fortitude, read even one of her journals cover to cover. She sounds like an adolescent. A not very bright, overly emotional, very hormonal adolescent. Maybe that's what 17 was thinking about the age thing. Pretty sure MF spoke to just that, and according to the foreman, the jury LIKED and LISTENED to her.

Hmm I did not know that I thought it was a recent post but always felt that was exactly what was happening. I wonder it there's any way the Alexanders can still get it if the IRS is indeed looking into it, as is being reported?

The post was from prior to trial over the unapproved sale of jodibands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member