Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever was joking about visitors being searched before and after visits with Perryville inmates, and the inmates themselves having strip searches before and after........?

The joke is on Jodi! Because that is exactly what the rules specify. For those of you who are bored, I've mustered the visitation rules (everyone is treated as a potential felon, lol):

https://corrections.az.gov/sites/default/files/0911.pdf

Gonna be a little hard to hide those Hershey bars....

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 12s12 seconds ago

Co Atty Bill Montgomery releases statement on #JodiArias juror #17

B_68v9dVIAAAAWi.jpg

At this point I have 'death threat' fatigue. I want to see evidence of credible death threats aimed at J17. Sounds more like something the murderer's minions might do. Why is it we NEVER hear about death threats to the other side, why do they never need police protection? As for 'attacking' J17, geez. Questioning and criticism is 'attacking'? I hope that's not what he meant.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 · 12s12 seconds ago

Co Atty Bill Montgomery releases statement on #JodiArias juror #17

B_68v9dVIAAAAWi.jpg

As most of us expected, they are going to stay away from prosecuting Juror #17.

This basically is just the DA asking everybody to leave Juror 17 alone and don't be mean to her.

Case Closed.

Did you guys see where someone had written a couple of long term inmates at Perryville who are already pissed at her for her getting this special treatment and a 3 million dollar defense? They said she'd start at the bottom of the totem pole and wouldn't be able to buy commisary favors as the seasoned inmates will just take whatever they want from her. This will be a HUGE awakening.

Wouldn't it be awesome if they put a webcam in her cell and we all got to watch her??!! Throwing tantrums, pouting, crying... Maybe that could be a way for her to pay back the Alexander family.... a hidden camera reality show directly from her cell!!!

Does anyone think JA would take her own life as to avoid the final sentence and tiny bit of justice for the Alexander family? Or do you think she thinks staying alive equals maximum mental torture for them and/or she's too narcissistic to not be stay here?
My opinion is NO, she will not take her life. She thinks she's too important to many people. Also, she has teenagers now to groom into her ways. Face it, they're not the only 2 teens she's communicated with!
Because her supporters, along with family, MLDR, etc. believed her lies. These people have bought into the killers delusions. As a result of all these years, lying & gaming the system, it also reflected back to the killer. Now, she believes the lies & delusions of her followers. So much so that they believe she will be free so, in turn the killer believes she will be free. That is what she is living for now. To inspire people to stand up against 'mean' people because of a 'high sense of entitlement' to do so. She, now they, believe rules don't apply to them. They are above the moral, ethical & legal obligations than other people.
Ex. when Angela arias posted on her FB that they will hear the verdict on Monday - someone posted 'does that mean she will come home then?'
When it became a 'Life' by mistrial, people posted, 'now Jodi can come home'. Yesterday, I read a post that said 'I'm glad Jodi will be free soon & get a nice boyfriend that won't 'blank' her in her 'blank'!
I don't think they are just saying these things to hurt the Alexander's, they are brainwashed, they see things that aren't there. Isn't there a word for that? And scary to think these people are walking among us. Sorry, had to vent a bit.

:seeya:

First ?

:happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cheers:

~By the way, this is what they do over at that other site ... so I am mocking them with the "first" and smileys !
~Oh, and then the follow-ups have to :congrats: to the first poster ... and seriously, I am not making this up !
~This is how they roll over there ... :hilarious: !

:cheers:

I saw where the BANNED top female recruiter P.P. posted something like, "Sheriff Joe can kiss my Greek *advertiser censored*"... Having seen a full size pic of her and her kitties, I doubt that even an 82 year old blind man would kiss it, let alone Sheriff Joe.

Damn, something just occurred to me, if you type Marias' and drop the M, it spells Arias. :laughing:

I think that we will likely soon see some "suicidal ideation" and/or "gesture", so that she can get herself admitted to the hospital ward. She cannot cope with her current "lockdown" status for very long.

This basically is just the DA asking everybody to leave Juror 17 alone and don't be mean to her.

Case Closed.

She withheld vital information during voir dire. She consorts with felons. Why should we believe anything else she says? And Juan tried to get her tossed.

Are we seeing perjury among other things expediently brushed under the carpet? AGAIN?

Case Closed.

:seeya: I was hoping you would chime in :)

And I totally agree -- CASE CLOSED :gaah:

Was thinking the same thing. Where is all this money coming from while her parents are filing for bankruptcy?

ETA: Which means that she has "income" of her own. Which should be up for grabs in any civil suit the Alexander family launch.

MOO

The lady I was talking to at work, whose mother lives in Arizona, either Phoenix or Mesa, said alot of men are sending her $$ to put on her account. If true, that may be where she's getting all this dough.

I think after listening in on her phone convos and people writing, calling in and complaining--they finally had the ammo to do something abt her shenanigans...imo

Things will change a bit in AZ once Sheriff Joe retires but I am so glad he has been on the scene the entire time this narcissistic murderer has been a resident there. Jodi hates Joe with a passion so strong she can taste it! I love it!!

I wonder how many times she has killed him in her deranged mind?

She withheld vital information during voir dire. She consorts with felons. Why should we believe anything else she says?

Are we seeing perjury among other things expediently brushed under the carpet? AGAIN?

:seeya:

BBM: Yep ... #17 LIED during voir dire -- and -- omitted info about her ex-hubby being prosecuted by Juan Martinez !

JMO but they should have thrown the book at #17 for that !

Oh ... but the special snowflake juror is allegedly getting threats ... yeah right ... where's the proof ?

:gaah:

She withheld vital information during voir dire. She consorts with felons. Why should we believe anything else she says?

What Bill Montgomery (The DA) should have said...........

"As long as juor #17 doesn't try to profit in some way from deliberately causing a mistrial, which would include paid interviews and book deals......then we're gonna let her slide. If her and felon hubby try to profit from it however, full prosecution for juror misconduct and perjury will follow."

I think we could all live with that.............

Can anyone demonstrate how "kiting" works? How do you get your note to get to the other cell across the hallway? I could see where it would work if you had a permanent system in place with threads daisy-chained from cell to neighboring cell, but the threads would be obvious to a guard. You couldn't have something permanently criss-crossed across the floor. You couldn't toss a light piece of paper into the next cell ('cos as we know it will "float chaotically as paper does"), and anyway access is presumably in the crack underneath the door.

You can tell I'm not very devious.......
They tie a string to them and kinda toss them then the other person grabs it. It isn't difficult for most people in there because they do it all the time. If help is needed the other prisoners will help direct the note in the right direction.

KATIE, when the "retarded" brother won his appeal for life sentence, I felt bad for you and was enraged by the system, i hadn't even thought of this silver lining. I bet both brothers are furious now that they are without each other hahahahha !!! i love this !!! being in jail sucks but it's easier on the psyche if you have your bff , you know, misery loves company , to support each other. This is great news!

OT: But I really love your avatar, I could watch that all day .. :sonar:

She's spent an average of $100 a week on commissary?! And has barely eaten the tasty meals Sheriff Joe has provided. Every penny she's spent to gorge herself on junk has been stolen from what she owes the Alexanders. I hope their civil suit is soon, brief, and followed up with the means to seize every last cent from her hidden accounts

Now we know why the killer's family has to keep begging for donations for her.

Appeals fund, my hiney.

ETA: It adds up to over $5,000 per year, times 7 years!

What Bill Montgomery (The DA) should have said...........

"As long as juor #17 doesn't try to profit in some way from deliberately causing a mistrial, which would include paid interviews and book deals......then we're gonna let her slide. If her and felon hubby try to profit from it however, full prosecution for juror misconduct and perjury will follow."

I think we could all live with that.............

And yet he didn't. I was just thinking about the potential book deal. They offer enough money...would 17 spill any beans?

Case Closed.

Yep, we called this. They've checked her questionnaire and there aren't any provable lies on it. I wonder if they brought her in for a Q&A also? I'd say it's likely, but I doubt we'll hear much about it.

I really hope she continues her acting out because all that will do is prolong her death row style living which is kind of the best of both worlds as I see it. She lives on Death Row basically but has no attention or appeals that being on actual Death Row would give her. This is the sentence I hope for the most.

As I read this, I hope the Alexanders have accepted this verdict. The way you explained it- It is the best of both worlds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141