Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPECULATION??!!! Threats based on "speculation"???? Is he serious?? Has he not read the court docs to see the facts?? Does he not know that JM is and was investigating j17??

This really upsets me. He doesn't even acknowledge the facts!

Speculation is all it has been about J17. I have yet to see anyone back anything up with proof. All i have seen is crazy, wild speculation. Examples of speculation are that she blogged in favor of the DP - She strategized with her husband for the "cash cow" hold out. - She lied on juror application. - Her husband is is friends with someone on FB. - Her husband is lurking behind the Alexander Family in photos. - She refused to deliberate. The list goes on and on. No proof has been shown in any of these instances. JMO

In the past, it was reported that CMJA had several bags of commissary in her cell. I wonder if her stash was confiscated or if she will have to ration what is left for the next 40 days and 40 nights.
And have to fight hoards of angry roaches over rightful ownership.

I saw where the BANNED top female recruiter P.P. posted something like, "Sheriff Joe can kiss my Greek *advertiser censored*"... Having seen a full size pic of her and her kitties, I doubt that even an 82 year old blind man would kiss it, let alone Sheriff Joe.

Damn, something just occurred to me, if you type Marias' and drop the M, it spells Arias. :laughing:

:lol: Good one DGC

Would anyone find it worth their while to pay her when we have reports by the Jury Foreman and other members, that describe in minute detail her
attitude and lack of deliberation...

Yes, Dr. Phil would pay her half a million so he could try and diagnose her condition on live T.V.

I have no doubt in my mind that if the other 11 jurors had voted for a LIFE sentence, that juror 17 would have voted for the death penalty.

Her intention all along was to be the "lone" holdout..........just follow the money and her long association with known criminals.
This was her chance to finally be somebody, but she had to commit criminal acts in order to do it.

Did you guys see where someone had written a couple of long term inmates at Perryville who are already pissed at her for her getting this special treatment and a 3 million dollar defense? They said she'd start at the bottom of the totem pole and wouldn't be able to buy commisary favors as the seasoned inmates will just take whatever they want from her. This will be a HUGE awakening.
They'll probably give her a daily list letting her know where her money will be going, and the consequences of non-compliance.

So, can we assume the matter is still under investigation? I think some people were concerned it was considered settled.

Politically careful - note the "which can only presently be based on speculation ..."

I guess his meaning is open to individual speculation ;)

From Sheriff Joe's news release:

Arias has historically spent around $100 a week on candy and other
tasty food items to supplement the rather bl
and diet served in his jails.

All thanks to her supportors who have been donating to her and will probably continue to do so at Perryville.

Not so uncommon. A couple wife killers in my area have a bunch of female fans who insist they are innocent and pepper them with cards and make donations to their funds. Same cray-cray types abound!

Remember, the only credible threats have been from ja's team. That Simpson guy, who was posting threats, traveling to AZ with weapons threating NG & JVM...he was arrested!

She will continue to manipulate anyone she can. I am sure she has the equivalent of a college degree in jailhouse manipulation by now. Every trick in the book is stored away for use when she deems it necessary.

She likely, long ago, set codes in motion so that she can utter a single word, in person or in print, to let her followers know what she wants them to do next. Once she is out of solitary, even years from now, she will once again groom her followers and get new ones. She will be just like Drew Peterson, shopping for someone to do her dirty work on the outside for her.

Will she go crazy being locked up for now? I doubt it. Nothing makes a psychopath happier than their own imagination and planning their revenge. She is, after all, the smartest person she knows.

Expect some odd gestures or wording at sentencing. She will be talking to her followers. She will never stop trying to get revenge against those who caused her to be where she is today.

The Following

I read Jen from Trial Diaries interview with the foreman. He believes started to plan the murder with the sex tape and read texts that JA sent to TA with exposing the sex tape to his Bishop.
This is pretty much what I thought.

So I saw today that Smarty Pants lost all her privileges.

I think it is normal that people want her to suffer, want to see her pay for her crimes. I just wish the inmates had to work hard and long for their room and board. I wish they had to earn a mattress.
I just wish there was no tv and no cable. Nothing but books and little golf pencils and note pads.

I view the CA press release differently than you guys do. If you read paragraph 3, any and all misconduct will be investigated and has the potential to be prosecuted. It could be misconduct AGAINST J17 or BY J17. They could be subpoenaing her phone records/texts right now.

And to this I say...IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!!!
She was probably counting on this thirty-odd days of near constant video chatting to somehow network her way into the good graces of the fine residents of her soon to be new 'gated community'. Now she'll be going in blind, angry, and reeling from sugar and salt withdrawal, and in no mood to meet the needs of those eager to receive the financial benefits gained in granting her the right to live un-harrassed.

I am still waiting for the photos of the bruises she sustained when assaulted in deliberations....

Ooooohhh??!! I missed that part, is she really claiming physical assault??

For those that follow Jeff Gold - he wonders why JA waived pre- sentencing interviews- was it because she doesnt want her financial details looked at?

Speculation is all it has been about J17. I have yet to see anyone back anything up with proof. All i have seen is crazy, wild speculation. Examples of speculation are that she blogged in favor of the DP - She strategized with her husband for the "cash cow" hold out. - She lied on juror application. - Her husband is is friends with someone on FB. - Her husband is lurking behind the Alexander Family in photos. - She refused to deliberate. The list goes on and on. No proof has been shown in any of these instances. JMO

It's true, and on closer examination most of the above has already been disproven. I've said it 100 times, but when the lawyers / court heard that her ex husband was a felon they should have looked into that more during selection because she could have been dismissed for cause since the prosecutor in that case was Juan, and even that proves nothing .. it just feeds into another frenzy of speculation about her mindset.

I couldn't believe it when I read it. That is half of what I spend per week on feeding a family of five. Sheesh. That killer is something else, I tell ya.

I was thinking of all the people who can't/don't spend anywhere near that amount. It's sad that there are those who either support her out of complete naïveté or belief in her, but it's frightening there are those who know what she is and support her as a kind of FY to the rest of society. They are almost as scary as the felon, imo.

I view the CA press release differently than you guys do. If you read paragraph 3, any and all misconduct will be investigated and has the potential to be prosecuted. It could be misconduct AGAINST J17 or BY J17. They could be subpoenaing her phone records/texts right now.

And the dates when she clicked "like" to certain pages on Facebook. I am not bashing her or hubby, but her actions are definitely questionable. I agree that this not mean it is over for J17, and an investigation takes longer than 1 week. JMO

Ooooohhh??!! I missed that part, is she really claiming physical assault??

I think SL was being sarcastic, and the day of the verdict hubby said J17 felt "assaulted" in the deliberation room.

Shout out to A News Junkie! Long time no see xoxoxoxox.

The time in which I visited Caylee's site on a 26 mile bike ride when I was outta town and had video to share after getting back to the bus station, and was a luddite as to internet and WS. She and I talked on the phone and she helped me with sharing to others by uploading the dang video (which to this day, I still don't now how to do or how she did it) Thanks to all the :websleuther: for helping us help each other with victims justice in what way that we can

:seeya: if you are still here ANJ.... xoxoxoxoxo!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton