Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Manifesto has a section called Travis's Tires. Not only does she deny it, she claims she was sitting quietly in the room while Travis called Samantha to discuss it. "We decided to call her together"
Sam asked him a series of deductive questions and determined it could have been Jodi. Travis told Sam Jodi would take a lie detector exam if needed

Jodi says "I don't know where he was, but he wasn't at home when these incidents occurred"!
She then says it would have been impossible because her car stood out and is easily noticed

It certainly has been an eye opener for me.

Watching this all unfold is like peeling all of the layers of the onion skin away to reveal the strong smell underneath.:( From the very beginning it felt something was very wrong with this case. Something foreboding.

I hope and pray that this is not going on in any other courtroom, whether in Az or across our country. I want to think this case is just an anomaly and won't happen again. I hope all wrongdoing is exposed and brought to the light for all to see.
BBM - In order to be a better pencil, sometimes a painful sharpening is required. Maybe that is what we are witnessing in this case and maybe we'll see positive changes for victims arise from it all. :thewave:

Add Troy Hayden to that list :D I'm looking forward to seeing the letters she sent him and he said he's taken lots of notes ... I do hope he thinks to release some!

We all know how much this killer loves to write long, long letters. Perhaps Troy Hayden can publish them as a book? :D

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 1m1 minute ago

BREAKING: Appeals court denies MCAO appeal in Debra Milke case. No murder retrial, was on death row for 22yrs. Released bc of misconduct
0 retweets 0 favorites

I think this is one Juan prosecuted.

I have to read up on that one. This was tossed based on the State failing to disclose misconduct by the case investigator...don't know when that misconduct supposedly occurred.

I got the feeling that she didn't particularly like when Juan "schooled" her about the law, more specifically, case law. I think Juan is very knowledgeable about a lot of things...and for some reason, I think JSS is intimidated by him. Just a feeling I got when watching some of the videos. I just didn't feel she oozed confidence in her decision-making ability.

She should be thankful she had Juan to explain a lot of things to her that she honestly didn't know. She didn't even know how to interpret the first ruling that came down from the CoA. And he also helped the DT because they were as clueless as JSS was about the same ruling.

But I think she was jealous of Juan and made it into a petty pissing contest.

I believed that even before all the sidebar videos came to light and now I am more convinced than ever she was trying to sabotage his case.

She reeked of biases against the state. IMO

IMO

what......who? say whaaaaat? Manifesto? from who? Like who Jodi would kill?

Oh, I am not a subscriber to BK's site. Can someone please help those of us who don't have a subscription out? I just want to know the gist of the Manifesto. Thanks!

I have to read up on that one. This was tossed based on the State failing to disclose misconduct by the case investigator...don't know when that misconduct supposedly occurred.

So she was released???? I must have read it wrong. Debra Milke I mean.

From Gold:

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 6m6 minutes ago

Hope the tie is green for St Patty! @juanstie:

BOOM! I just got the ok to break the BIG story! @bychristinebswk and I (will have it) TODAY!

Court records say mistrial - juror coercion????

That was before the verdict. I assume it was a motion filed by the defense objecting to the "impasse" instruction, which defense attorneys consider a form of juror coercion.

what......who? say whaaaaat? Manifesto? from who? Like who Jodi would kill?
It's nothing. Dull. Boring. Lying. Same things you heard before. She isn't guilty blah blah blah. Same as letter she wrote to his family.

Ok....I have to quit holding my breath. Someone tweeted MDLR left courthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice77