Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least 11 people on the jury didn't seem to have any problem understanding the procedures and their duties. That's somewhat hopeful, right?

Yes it is. And apparently if number 12 had been anyone other than J17, it would've been unanimous. But I gotta say, given what I saw happen in this trial, I think the guilty verdict could have easily been hung as well. I'm very disturbed with the re-victimization of Travis, and the fact that it was legal. But I've never had a family member go on trial, and my brother's murderer didn't try to make my brother out to be the guilty party. So, who knows how I'd feel if it were my loved one accused. Now, I'm just rambling. :seeya:

maria told Troy Hayden that she denies handling murderer money - I'm paraphrasing, of course. The denial was there. fwiw
So the examiner article made a lot of specific allegations without citing any sources, MDLR on the record through Troy Hayden denied that any of it pertaining to her was true, and Troy Hayden characterized it as nothing but hearsay at this point, but will check his sources for anything substantial.

Why do I feel like someone just sent me a picture postcard of a Strawberry Frappuccino?

But think of all the people (the Clintons, Obama, Bill Cosby, Jodi Arias to name a few) who deny things even when confronted. I know there are so many but those came to mind just from news today so I don't mean to offend anyone. This story needs to have some proof behind it but I am saying I don't take MDLR's word for anything!

We know that Robert Durst has denied for decades that he murdered his wife and his best friend. Even denied it on the HBO show 'Jinx" and we see how innocent he really was all the time he claimed to be (cough-cough) innocent.

So saying she is innocent means nothing.

Do you have a link to MDLR's statement? Thanks.

Not a link, but a tweet:

Troy Hayden @troyhaydenfox10 · 1h 1 hour ago
MDLR: "I am not handling any money" for #JodiArias. "I have not had my Twitter subpoenaed." "I closed down my Twitter because of threats."

Yes. That's the way I read it...transactions TOTALLED $4100. Not a lot of money.

No it's not that much money, especially considering that JA's donation to St Joseph's was $900 and then the $1000 to the food bank.

But if they've got it all spread around in the 14 other account I wonder what's in the other accounts. I also wonder why they did it that way... If they thought it would be easier to hide, etc...

What is real crazy is I bet there would have been a right and legal way to do what JA and her minions tried to do. Instead she tries to get all shady and sneaky and is now in deep do do and bringing others into her downfall.

Its amazing how many people JA has hurt. Like we said before if you ever get in close range of her, RUN, RUN AWAY

So true, she's virulent - a deadly infectious organism that continues to morph and destroy all with whom she comes in contact.

So the examiner article made a lot of specific allegations without citing any sources, MDLR on the record through Troy Hayden denied that any of it pertaining to her was true, and Troy Hayden characterized it as nothing but hearsay at this point, but will check his sources for anything substantial.

Why do I feel like someone just sent me a postcard picture of a Strawberry Frappuccino?

Now I am wondering if one of the Jodi-ites wasn't a Jodi-ite after all and may have faked being one in order to be able to stay on the site and learn the particulars. Maybe someone the supporters thought they could trust.

IMO

I agree. Juan's Martinez's Tie is standing firm that it is true I know that doesn't make it so, but interesting.

Juan Martinez's Tie @juanstie · 57m 57 minutes ago
@bychristinebswk @Bartmadness @jeffgoldesq We have the docs. on it. All confirmed

I want it to be true so badly. It bugged me when more wasn't done about MDLR smuggling stuff out of the jail for CMJA. I really want to see someone on that team get what is coming to them.

So if they've got 'docs on it, All confirmed'. Then presumably that's all been given to the authorities?

I just find it bizarre that all this stuff 'comes out' on the internet, but nothing seems to actually ever happen in consequence.

Don't get me wrong, I think something stinks in all this and it's all coming from the Jodi Arias side ... but no one seems to get brought to task over any of it?

Yes, and Arias tried that on Troy Hayden when he interviewed her. Remember she looked at him and said she didn't realize he was one of the haters? They toss the 'hate' word around continuously.

IMO

It's more of that black and white thinking mentioned earlier in the thread. To them there are only two positions - either for them or against them. And the people for them aren't allowed to have ANY opinions or thoughts that are remotely negative about them.

It's interesting to me that everyone in CMJA's camp brings out the I was attacked card to manipulate any all situations. It's getting old.

I was just thinking the same myself.

Watching and listening to Troy Hayden it seems to me there is an awful lot of smoke around all this, but no real fire. Also MDLR calling in like that and clearly stated she has no financial interest, holds no accounts and so on. If you were guilty you'd be keeping your mouth shut, not coming straight out and categorically denying there is any truth to the rumours - and that's really all they are at this stage. She specifically asked for it to be put on record and he came back and repeated it live on air.

All these pronouncements of 'big' breaking news followed by verbose and lengthy articles but where is the actual substance to all this speculation? Lots of rumour and speculation .. but no real evidence.

Sorry to put a dampener on things .... but it's easy to get carried away based on a few tweets and articles and I just wonder where are the authorities in all this? Is there any word from any official source anywhere?

Guilty people talk ALL THE TIME. cas. In point jodi arias.

Amen! As much as I appreciate the reportage, someone needs to read Strunk and White's Elements of Style.

I thought I was going to need a pot of espresso in the end.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

Yes. That's the way I read it...transactions TOTALLED $4100. Not a lot of money.

Here is the rest of the info;

Here's more on the accounts;

"JuansTie tells us there are 14 bank accounts in total, we have not been authorized to release the bank name. 14 accounts were seized today including the bank account associated with the 501c for Jodi Arias. @JuansTie tells us that every one of these accounts was originally opened online and,"

(looks like it is continues w/a this next quote that was another big bold one in center of article)

"Soon after online access was set up and money has been flying between all 14 accounts for well over 6 years.”

Then further down it says;

"In addition to this information we have learned that there are 8 individuals in total that are signing authorities between the 14 accounts. We do not know who those individuals are at this time. In addition to this investigation we are told authorities are also investigating the social media accounts of Maria de la Rosa and “all the Arias bunch.” That information is expected to be available to the investigators within the next few days."

Everyone, please do yourself a favor and keep in mind that nothing that has been reported has been corroborated. That may come but in the meantime don't set yourself up for a let down. When we hear something that we have waited a very long time to hear, we want so badly for it to be true that we sometimes forget to require proof.

I agree. I hope it is all true, but I do wonder why any information about an alleged investigation would even be released. To me that would be like telling a drug dealer of a pending bust. Dunno' :thinking:

Agree that "You are a Hater" is avoidance, however shopping in the mall, overheard "hater" being used. To me, seems to be a new word to get a stop. Just heard in the recently. That word pulls me up short since I'm not a "hater". Really how does one respond to that without totally going off the discussion? Guess that is the point. JMO

awjeez - sort of like 'talk to the hand' - "hate" these popular phrase word teenybopper talk crap stuff silly.

We know that Robert Durst has denied for decades that he murdered his wife and his best friend. Even denied it on the HBO show 'Jinx" and we see how innocent he really was all the time he claimed to be (cough-cough) innocent.

So saying she is innocent means nothing.
Well I've seen again again and again that whenever there's a scandal involving a public figure the first reaction is always to deny, deny, deny, so in itself it's no indication of innocence. What I don't understand about the examiner article is that if he expects to be believed, and 'it's been cleared through legal', why are there no official sources?

Well I've seen again again and again that whenever there's a scandal involving a public figure the first reaction is always to deny, deny, deny, so in itself it's no indication of innocence. What I don't understand about the examiner article is that if he expects to be believed, and 'it's been cleared through legal', why are there no official sources?

JMO-I think the information was leaked to him. As I read the article, it's sounds like he's seen docs. It's early days. I'm not worried. I'm sure there will be more as time goes on. But, others may disagree.

Here's more on the accounts;

"JuansTie tells us there are 14 bank accounts in total, we have not been authorized to release the bank name. 14 accounts were seized today including the bank account associated with the 501c for Jodi Arias. @JuansTie tells us that every one of these accounts was originally opened online and,"

(looks like it is continues w/a this next quote that was another big bold one in center of article)

"Soon after online access was set up and money has been flying between all 14 accounts for well over 6 years.”

Then further down it says;

"In addition to this information we have learned that there are 8 individuals in total that are signing authorities between the 14 accounts. We do not know who those individuals are at this time. In addition to this investigation we are told authorities are also investigating the social media accounts of Maria de la Rosa and “all the Arias bunch.” That information is expected to be available to the investigators within the next few days."

So would MDLR actually know if her SM accounts were subpoenaed?

But think of all the people (the Clintons, Obama, Bill Cosby, Jodi Arias to name a few) who deny things even when confronted. I know there are so many but those came to mind just from news today so I don't mean to offend anyone. This story needs to have some proof behind it but I am saying I don't take MDLR's word for anything!

I have a hard time taking her seriously after reading that tweet where she calls someone a *advertiser censored*. That sounds like a 12 year old boy and if it was my boy saying that...there'd be big problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia