Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the rest of the info;
Why would this information be available to investigators in next few days? Shouldn't the investigators have been the ones who found this? I should think it would say the authorities have the info in hand by tonight! And what is keeping them from saying the name of the bank? And why do theyhave all the documents? Why doesn't LE have it? I am so glad for the article but I am just hoping it's legit.

Commenters on Troy's live show saying MDLR's twitter account was private so she could not have received threats. Is that right ???
IDK - don't do twitter

No. A private account has to approve someone before they can follow it and read the private account's tweets, but whether or not someone is following, anyone can tag the private account's Twitter handle and the owner of the private account will still see the tweets in their mentions. The most common solution to end "threatening" tweets would be to block the accounts tweeting them. If you block someone, you no longer see the tweets they tag you in.

So IMO either (A) there are too many "haters" tweeting "threats" to block, or (B) she is using that as an excuse because either her account actually is being investigated or she fears that it soon will be.

If she is an active Twitter user, I'm going with choice B. An active user doesn't close their account at the drop of a dime. Moo

Here's more on the accounts;

"JuansTie tells us there are 14 bank accounts in total, we have not been authorized to release the bank name. 14 accounts were seized today including the bank account associated with the 501c for Jodi Arias. @JuansTie tells us that every one of these accounts was originally opened online and,"

(looks like it is continues w/a this next quote that was another big bold one in center of article)

"Soon after online access was set up and money has been flying between all 14 accounts for well over 6 years.”

Then further down it says;

"In addition to this information we have learned that there are 8 individuals in total that are signing authorities between the 14 accounts. We do not know who those individuals are at this time. In addition to this investigation we are told authorities are also investigating the social media accounts of Maria de la Rosa and “all the Arias bunch.” That information is expected to be available to the investigators within the next few days."

I agree. I hope it is all true, but I do wonder why any information about an alleged investigation would even be released. To me that would be like telling a drug dealer of a pending bust. Dunno' :thinking:

JMO--Nancy Drew's post from juanstie explains what has happened. I don't see this as alleged investigation.

I have a hard time taking her seriously after reading that tweet where she calls someone a *advertiser censored*. That sounds like a 12 year old boy and if it was my boy saying that...there'd be big problems.
Exactly! She has no class and sounds like she has no education. No common sense. She sounds like a kid. A kid who needs a spanking.

Now I am wondering if one of the Jodi-ites wasn't a Jodi-ite after all and may have faked being one in order to be able to stay on the site and learn the particulars. Maybe someone the supporters thought they could trust.

IMO

I've thought for quite some time there was an infiltrator in their camp.

Now I am wondering if one of the Jodi-ites wasn't a Jodi-ite after all and may have faked being one in order to be able to stay on the site and learn the particulars. Maybe someone the supporters thought they could trust.

IMO

Apparently a snitch in the Vent Room (thank goodness).

Might I suggest that the Department of Public Health in Arizona hurry up and discover an inoculation against the rampant disease of 'Threats' that has obviously infected their courthouse, and all who step in it?

No. A private account has to approve someone before they can follow it and read the private account's tweets, but whether or not someone is following, anyone can tag the private account's Twitter handle and the owner of the private account will still see the tweets in their mentions. The most common solution to end "threatening" tweets would be to block the accounts tweeting them. If you block someone, you no longer see the tweets they tag you in.

So IMO either (A) there are too many "haters" tweeting "threats" to block, or (B) she is using that as an excuse because either her account actually is being investigated or she fears that it soon will be.

If she is an active Twitter user, I'm going with choice B. An active user doesn't close their account at the drop of a dime. Moo

Thank you. I know nothing about twitter or FB. But this (choice B) sounds very reasonable to me.

No it's not that much money, especially considering that JA's donation to St Joseph's was $900 and then the $1000 to the food bank.

But if they've got it all spread around in the 14 other account I wonder what's in the other accounts. I also wonder why they did it that way... If they thought it would be easier to hide, etc...

The way I read it was - there are 14 accounts. There were 17 transactions between 2 of those accounts in a 30 day period which totaled $4100.00. As a retired banker I take that to mean 17 transfers of funds between those 2 accounts. What the balances in those 2 accounts are is anybody's guess. And what is in the remaining 12 accounts is also unknown. If this has been going on for 6 years as the article states, JA might have quite the little nest egg.

Do you really think that would bring in a lot of revenue?

I can only speak for myself of course, but once JA goes to Perryville that's it for me as far as following the defendant's movements. I couldnt even stomach watching/listening to Arias drone on during her boring witness testimony. I did try to tolerate it, but that lasted about 10 minutes, and I clicked it off, and have no intentions of going back to listen.

That's the way I am in all high profile cases, such as Scott Peterson for instance and many others. The minute the jury sentenced him death, I moved on to another case where the trial had not been held yet.

I would much rather see a continuous 24/7 show that covers only missing person cases. There are thousands of people who go missing every year and I think each of their cases need the most exposure ..........not watching killers.

Why anyone would want to keep up with murderers including Arias on a daily basis I don't have a clue. Seems rather boring to me.

The only time I may return to a case is if something is new in the news about the murderer but other than that I don't dilly dally around on a case that has already been decided and when the defendant has already been sent to prison.

Theres folks who would do it..supporters and non supporters. I would only do it if it would somehow lead to a missing person..example: Someone who is suspected of kidnapping etc and follow them in jail hoping they screw up and do or say something to lead people to the missing person.. Other wise forget it.

Granted, I haven't checked her twitter daily, but when I did, I never saw other people's tweets to her, just her lame tweets.

Guilty people talk ALL THE TIME. cas. In point jodi arias.
Yes! I was just going to post this! She talked so much from right after she killed him on emails, voice mails, then after Travis was found to Flores. Kept talking after arrested, 2 stories in 2 days, kept talking on TV interviews, kept talking on the stand, kept talking after the guilty verdict, and still kept talking thru twitter, her supporters. So why wouldn't all those who follow her, keep talking. Yap it up!

JMO--Nancy Drew's post from juanstie explains what has happened. I don't see this as alleged investigation.

This info is from the article that was released today... In the article it says all of this is being investigated... But no one knows for sure... It's just what was written in the article...and we are just hoping it's true that the authorities are investigating...

Commenters on Troy's live show saying MDLR's twitter account was private so she could not have received threats. Is that right ???
IDK - don't do twitter

Private Twitter means no one else can read your tweets, but I don't know if that means no one can send something to you.

This info is from the article that was released today... In the article it says all of this is being investigated... But no one knows for sure... It's just what was written in the article...and we are just hoping it's true that the authorities are investigating...

JMO-I'll amend this way: If 14 bank accounts actually were seized today, then I don't see this as an alleged investigation.

Everyone, please do yourself a favor and keep in mind that nothing that has been reported has been corroborated. That may come but in the meantime don't set yourself up for a let down. When we hear something that we have waited a very long time to hear, we want so badly for it to be true that we sometimes forget to require proof.

I confess I had to do a double-take to see if I wrote this. LOL!

Yes! I was just going to post this! She talked so much from right after she killed him on emails, voice mails, then after Travis was found to Flores. Kept talking after arrested, 2 stories in 2 days, kept talking on TV interviews, kept talking on the stand, kept talking after the guilty verdict, and still kept talking thru twitter, her supporters. So why wouldn't all those who follow her, keep talking. Yap it up!

MDLR hasn't been accused, arrested or charged in relation to any crime. A much heralded article has appeared on the web regarding her involvement in financial matters on behalf of JA. She has phoned in to speak to a reporter (to enquire if he was the source of that article) and he said no, but while we are on the phone do you want to talk about some of the claims it makes. She says yes and responds and is happy for it to go 'on the record'. For someone who is around lawyers as much as MDLR it seems extremely strange she would speak, when she didn't need to, when she hasn't been accused or charged with anything. And she didn't talk and talk and yap it up. She made a brief phone call. He was only away for a couple of minutes.

Troy Hayden is saying himself - that there's a lot of smoke and no real fire to all this, and I have to say I'm inclined to agree with him. Until I hear something from some official source that she's being investigated or suspended or something of that nature, rather than relying on these rather sensationalist tweets and articles. I'm not saying the sources are wrong, and I truly admire all the investigating and work they are putting in on this ... but until I start to see someone, somewhere getting called to task, or seeing some official response to all these claims then I for one am not going to get carried away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia