Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, quick reality check. For those concerned about if/when/how the financial stuff is being investigated, just know that it is. Think back to this morning when there was a video of children and within HOURS, the person in question was fired. Many people on here wrote letters and the information got where it needed to go. The same is happening again. The levels at which it is happening work slowly. You may not hear about it, but it will be taken care of.

FWIW Juans tie twitter responding to Jeff Gold insists they have the docs and all is confirmed!

:D So when are they going to SHARE these documents ?

:seeya: Thanks for this update !

MDLR hasn't been accused, arrested or charged in relation to any crime. A much heralded article has appeared on the web regarding her involvement in financial matters on behalf of JA. She has phoned in to speak to a reporter (to enquire if he was the source of that article) and he said no, but while we are on the phone do you want to talk about some of the claims it makes. She says yes and responds and is happy for it to go 'on the record'. For someone who is around lawyers as much as MDLR it seems extremely strange she would speak, when she didn't need to, when she hasn't been accused or charged with anything. And she didn't talk and talk and yap it up. She made a brief phone call. He was only away for a couple of minutes.

Troy Hayden is saying himself - that there's a lot of smoke and no real fire to all this, and I have to say I'm inclined to agree with him. Until I hear something from some official source that she's being investigated or suspended or something of that nature, rather than relying on these rather sensationalist tweets and articles. I'm not saying the sources are wrong, and I truly admire all the investigating and work they are putting in on this ... but until I start to see someone, somewhere getting called to task, or seeing some official response to all these claims then I for one am not going to get carried away.

Let me ask you a question Martha, if someone wrote something really bad about illegal dealings you may be involved in, would you call a Reporter to deny it or would you call your lawyer to file suit against this person libeling you? I would call my lawyer

I'm praying they aren't just running with this story.

The idea that 17's husband was friends with MDLR's sister made no sense. MDLR's sister would not have the last name of Delarosa, would she?

Aha ... sounds like MDLR is doing damage control !

And interesting that she did not call her BFF Kiefer ... and I bet MK is running :scared: from the JA crew right now ... oh well ... lol !

:seeya: Thanks, geevee, for this update !
Kiefer's ok for Arias, but she wants someone believable when it's about her reputation.

Well this is interesting.
Would love to know if anyone knows what the minute entries of 3/4/15 are? (Tell me they are re J17!)

So, several screenshots sealed but the STATE filed a motion to RECONSIDER a prior STATE motion to STRIKE?! Strike what - Juror 17?
So, who can tell me where those minutes are - I bet they tell us something about what this might all be about!

OH AND LOOKS LIKE TRAVIS' ELEPHANT JUST SAT ON A FEW PEOPLE~~~ YIPPIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

This has probably been answered but if not, I'm pretty sure that is about 17 and Det.F's info on her Facebook likes, etc.

The idea that 17's husband was friends with MDLR's sister made no sense. MDLR's sister would not have the last name of Delarosa, would she?

Probably not but a sister-in-law might.

It appears that the idiot Jill Delos Santos facebook is either deleted, missing or otherwise gone. I'm not even getting 'page unavailable'

It depends if either of them are married. Speaking of which, does anyone find it suspicious that they've been so silent through all of this? What are they trying to hide?

IMO
If there is any truth to the multiple accounts it is most likely due to trying to keep the funds under a certain limit in any 1 account to avoid getting red-flagged.

There are strict rules on bank accounts and certain reporting and other things begin to occur when balance or deposits exceed a certain amount.

And I think there is a strict rule that if money is being shifted around to avoid that balance and avoid the red-flagging, then that would be serious financial fraudulant activity IMO.

If any of that is true, then the taxes may be the least of their worries. There could be federal offenses related to financial fraud activities.

All JMO
I think you are correct, and I think that amount is under 10,000

I agree that it's strange that MDLR has been so quiet. It's hard to believe she isn't on twitter. Could she have just changed names again? I have no idea how that works.

Aha ... sounds like MDLR is doing damage control !

And interesting that she did not call her BFF Kiefer ... and I bet MK is running :scared: from the JA crew right now ... oh well ... lol !

:seeya: Thanks, geevee, for this update !
Geevee mentioned that MDLR told Troy Hayden, JA didn't have a mental breakdown. Is she violation the HIPPA law? I thought no one was suppose to give that information out? Sheriff Joe said according to HIPPA laws he could not comment one way or the other about JA's mental health

There really is not anything of impact that will happen to Jodi in this, but look at the corruption she has spread, and all the people involved whose lives she has contributed to the detriment of....some, because they believed her, others, to just profit from her crime. Dopey *advertiser censored* sapiens......JMO

Maybe she'd have to stay in Max for longer? Not allowed to get the Phase privileges?

Does anyone know where the two 15yr old girls (that video called JA ) were from?

Yesterday after the Boys & Girls Club incident came out, someone in here asked if maybe the big news that was going to be released this week involved the two 15yr old girls.

They said something like, "since the Boys & Girls incident also happened in Hawaii they wanted to know if maybe the big news that was going to be released also involved the 15 yr old girls b/c they were from Hawaii too"

Does anyone remember this post? Or was it any of you that asked that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter