Disgraced investor Jacob Wohl under fire for filing false death threats and false police reports

Wagtales10

Reaction score
Jacob Wohl Faked Death Threats Against Himself

Wohl’s videos to his fans were premised on the idea that Minneapolis is an incredibly dangerous place, and often featured him wearing a bulletproof vest. At one point in a new video about their trip, Wohl goes to a Minneapolis police station to report death threats he says he and his team have received since being in the city.

As journalist Tony Webster first reported, though, @Drakehomes612 isn’t real. Instead, he’s one of the fake accounts Wohl created in the run-up to his Twitter ban. A source familiar with Wohl’s fake accounts confirmed to me that @Drakehomes612 was run by Wohl before being deleted by Twitter. That means Wohl was sending himself fake death threats, presumably in an attempt to up the drama during his Minneapolis videos.

From the above link:

Alexander went on to suggest that his issue with Wohl isn’t that he lied, but that he did it in a clumsy way.

“It confirms that he’s not operating at a level where there’s useful misinformation, but kind of stupid, vanity-filled, ego-fueled disinformation,” Alexander said. “And that won’t look good for Jacob.”

From the above link:

Alexander went on to suggest that his issue with Wohl isn’t that he lied, but that he did it in a clumsy way.

“It confirms that he’s not operating at a level where there’s useful misinformation, but kind of stupid, vanity-filled, ego-fueled disinformation,” Alexander said. “And that won’t look good for Jacob.”

BBM, he is openly admitting he spreads lies for an agenda. Ridiculous.

I hope this gets the same anger as Jussie did. But probably not, color me surprised.

You pulled up some daily beast biased political article as a thread starter and expect everyone to be outraged? Get some comments by LE or something mainstream and maybe...

It's an award winning newssite. It has more credibility in news than Fox news does. Because remeber, Fox admitted they are not a news station, its an entertainment show.

Looking at the Daily Beast article, it is not based on their own investigation but on this:
This story originally appeared in Right Richter, a newsletter by Will Sommer.

I never heard of Right Richter or Will Sommer. A newsletter? Seriously, is there another source, or is Will Sommer someone using the same ”tools“ as this wacko? Why are there no other sources? I can find plenty on his Twitter ban and other stunts but none on fake death threats and police reports.

Looking at the Daily Beast article, it is not based on their own investigation but on this:

I never heard of Right Richter or Will Sommer. A newsletter? Seriously, is there another source, or is Will Sommer someone using the same ”tools“ as this wacko? Why are there no other sources? I can find plenty on his Twitter ban and other stunts but none on fake death threats and police reports.
the story is developing and more and more articles are being posted by the minute

I hope this guy is punished severely for what he did. I have no idea who Jacob Wohl is.

That said, I knew who Jussie was. I knew the show Empire.

I think another reason for lack of outrage is the subject has been covered and discussed to death. People are burnt out on it. I know I am.

I hope this guy is punished severely for what he did. I have no idea who Jacob Wohl is.

That said, I knew who Jussie was. I knew the show Empire.

I think another reason for lack of outrage is the subject has been covered and discussed to death. People are burnt out on it. I know I am.

He is the same guy who tried to pay a woman to lie about sexual assault committed by Robert Mueller.
There was a whole thread about him here.
This isnt this kids first rodeo by far.
He is intentionally trying to spread lies and hate, yet no one cares.
Only care when its someone like Jussie, cuz you know

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashley1985
Back