Disgraced investor Jacob Wohl under fire for filing false death threats and false police reports

LE. But we know whos pocket they are in apparently.
Its an affront to justice he isnt charged with false reporting a hate crime. grr
LE can press charges? Not a DA? Can a private citizen sue?

Wohl did the same thing. Yet no one says a word.
Wonder why.
I know why and it's not related to his skin color or any beliefs. It's because who the heck is Jacob Wohl? He has no name recognition. Nobody knows who he is. He has no personal power or political clout. I had to google his name 45 seconds ago because I'd never heard of him. I'm not gay or black and I'd heard of Jussie, the actor, before his huge lie was on every news channel. Jussie was on a very popular show and is very attractive.

I know why and it's not related to his skin color or any beliefs. It's because who the heck is Jacob Wohl? He has no name recognition. Nobody knows who he is. He has no personal power or political clout. I had to google his name 45 seconds ago because I'd never heard of him. I'm not gay or black and I'd heard of Jussie, the actor, before his huge lie was on every news channel. Jussie was on a very popular show.
So laws should be different based on popularity?

It is so obviously sickening .
People dont care about if the crime is punished. Only the person.
There is a noticeable difference between Wohl and JS. Its the only difference in these cases.
Not to mention Wohl and his crew have been doing this over and over. Yet no arrest and no tiki torches raised to have him charged with the crime.

There is a noticeable difference between Wohl and JS. Its the only difference in these cases.
Not to mention Wohl and his crew have been doing this over and over. Yet no arrest and no tiki torches raised to have him charged with the crime.

Yes. And anyone who does not see why is transparent as glass. They think no one knows. Lol

Maybe no one knows this nut but wveryone knows Mueller and certainly plenty know Ilhan.

So why no interest?

This is what's obvious.

Extremely few people knew about Jacob Wohl's crimes, therefore, extremely few people are upset about his escape from punishment.

Millions of people knew about Jussie's crime, therefore millions of people are upset about his escape from punishment.

This is what's obvious.

Extremely few people knew about Jacob Wohl's crimes, therefore, extremely few people are upset about his escape from punishment.

Millions of people knew about Jussie's crime, therefore millions of people are upset about his escape from punishment.
Wrong.
He has held multiple press conferences
had his false claims published all across MSM.
His father is a regular on Fox News.
He has had another thread on here before.
His claims actually hurt people unlike JS.
He was more known before his claims than JS was.

Well, aren’t you generalizing a little? ”People“ don’t care about the crime, only the person? If this guy did what was reported (unfortunately, still no major reporting on this, not even CNN is on this, and they are not known as far right), he needs to be charged. Period.

Why don’t you start a petition or something?

Well, aren’t you generalizing a little? ”People“ don’t care about the crime, only the person? If this guy did what was reported (unfortunately, still no major reporting on this, not even CNN is on this, and they are not known as far right), he needs to be charged. Period.

Why don’t you start a petition or something?

I appreciate the snark. And Yes people dont care about the crime. If they did, they'd realize hoax's like JS get community service and fines and move on. But no, They want more only because its JS despite what precedent has been established over and over and over and over.

If they cared about the crime there be 120+ pages of outrage for the other hoaxers. But no.

I have provided links.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
howlluna