DNA Doe Project - General Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Small update, a NamUs profile was made for Granite State Jane Doe with a bit more information. It turns out she was found in a pond in Concord (Merrimack County, New Hampshire) and her skull was found to have a gunshot wound to it.
I am not sure I wrote it here before, but Little Lost Seabrook Doe also has her Namus now. It looks like the DDP has already started to build her family tree, according to her Namus she is of Greek ancestry. The recent identification of Patra Patmios (aka Miss X, found in Bear, Delaware) gives hope more Does with Greek ancestry will be identified

Small update, but it seems like an old reconstruction for Florence Jane Doe from Arizona was found:

View attachment 443073
I hope her profile on the DDP website will be updated, she has a black and white silhouette picture so far.

Also wondering when the new cases will be added to the website, according to the last update, there the DDP have taken a few new cases

Current donation numbers, I'm not sure if these have changed:

Pima County Jane Doe, Little Lost Seabrook Doe, Hill Building John Doe, Lost Bridge John Doe and Finger Rock John Doe are fully funded.

Naylor Road John Doe and Slaughter Creek Jane Doe are around 30-35ish percent.

Three Points John Doe is around 20%.

Florence Jane Doe is at 50%.

Ramapo College cases page, they have 5 cases in cooperation with the DDP, it looks like they have other cases they took by their own

2 new cases, one from Minnesota and one from New Hampshire

Actually there's another case on the spreadsheet, "Atlanta Cemetery Doe", which doesn't appear to have a NamUs profile I hope they take on some more of Fulton County's cases, they have some of the oldest cases on NamUs.

Also Minneapolis John Doe is already listed as active.

Broadway Street Phoenix Jane Doe 2004 identified as Amelia Muñoz Loera

Last edited:
Broadway Street Phoenix Jane Doe 2004 identified as Amelia Muñoz Loera

Here's her Doe thread.

Sleep well, Amelia.

2 new cases, one from Kansas and another from Pennsylvania, which I think has been awhile since they took one from PA:

2 new cases, one from Kansas and another from Pennsylvania, which I think has been awhile since they took one from PA:

Wow, Lincoln Highlands John Doe is so recent! From April 2023

Ramsey County Jane Doe was identified as Gail Johnson:

Is there a Websleuths thread for the Turkey Point John Doe?

Updating the list of Does whose Namus profiles were removed, the first one Mercer Island John Doe’s Namus was removed more then a year ago, the last one a few months only.

1. Mercer Island John Doe 2018 (WA)

2.Peter Kalama Ln Jane Doe 2013 (WA)
Peter Kalama Ln Jane Doe 2013 - DNA Doe Project

3. Travis County John Doe 2021 (TX)

4. Suzanne Jane Doe 1994 (FL). She is a victim of serial killer Keith Jesperson, otherwise known as the Happy Face Killer

5. Motorcycle Mountain John Doe 2001 (CA)

6. LaVergne Jane Doe 2007 (TN)

Match data on the dashboard was last updated on the June 3, 2023, it says next update is on July 1, 2023. I am wondering if they updated it somewhere else, but the old spreadsheet was also not updated

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stewsj
Back