DNA Information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ugh I wish you hadn't bumped this, I nearly had a heart attack before I saw the dates!

I did have a heart attack....ouch that was cruel. Wonder how it appeared out of no-where like that. I guess if I was smarter I would have noticed the dates first! Just makes me wonder though, how Cindy and George could be in such denial with such truth right in their face. The FBI coming to them to personally tell them the results.....Each day is a year in this case.

that just was not right. i though by title they ment today

WTH? Why is this here, like it is new?

Me too, thought something new came in and then saw the date.

Good grief , I just about scared myself to death....and then made a post about this on one of the other forums. Maybe mods can move it away from front page???

May as well be today. The DNA is Caylee's. The report was quite clear.

MOO

OMG , don't do that to me, can someone change the title of this thread?

I am not sure why this thread was bumped either, but I don't think the information has changed anyway has it?
I changed the title if that helps, but I am not sure why this thread is/was a problem.

I am not sure why this thread was bumped either, but I don't think the information has changed anyway has it?
I changed the title if that helps, but I am not sure why this thread is/was a problem.

Hi jbean! I think it was just freaking everyone out because they thought it was NEW info...Changing the title ought to help loads!:blowkiss:

I don't think there is a problem. Jadeprincess (post #262),was looking through this thread and posted today,which bumped it.

Hi JBean!!:blowkiss:

I take Casey thought she could bluff her way out of this. Amazing. This refreshes our memories and makes you wonder what in the world are these people thinking. This goes back to Aug and it is now Nov. I am flabbergasted.

I take Casey thought she could bluff her way out of this. Amazing. This refreshes our memories and makes you wonder what in the world are these people thinking. This goes back to Aug and it is now Nov. I am flabbergasted.
------------------
Hi,I am not sure I am posting this in the right place. I watched the rerun on Nancy tonight saw the part about Henry Lee. He says the decomp does not prove it is from Caylee.I think he is wrong.I have no training at all but from all I have read it points to being Caylee.I think back to SP and Laci, mitochondrial hair etc.they sure CAN tell.He is speaking for the defense.He also mentioned frozen food boxes,food,garbage in the car.Now I may have slipped up but I). I dont remember reading of any such thing,white bag yes but not dinners etc.2). I thought CA or GA cleaned out the car~does Lee mean they left the garbage but took the clothes? or did the garbage get there the way I think it did~just think about it..from body farm,cutting maggots will give dna on what they ate...How can Lee say all that? He's famous for P.Spector case? LOL. IMO

Found this article today those studying DNA might find of interest!

Florida DNA database increasingly important in cracking crime cases
November 23, 2008

<snipped>
Suspects can leave their DNA at crime scenes in a number of ways.

Nancy Davis, crime-laboratory-analyst supervisor in the biology section of the Orlando FDLE lab, has collected DNA from:

*Half-eaten food.

*Sweat stains.

*A lip and nose impression left on a window.
Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-dnalid2308nov23,0,2763012.story

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appt
Back