Do you believe Terri was at the gym that day, based on this statement by GJ witness?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you believe Terri was at the gym at some point on June 4?

• Yes

Votes: 86 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cypress

Reaction score
Per this statement by Grand Jury witness Andrea, do you believe Terri was at the gym at some point on June 4?

Reporter: Did you approach detectives or did they question you first?

Andrea: Well, they had questions about her activity at the club, had she been in the gym, wanting to just verify if she had been in that day, like reference to time, where she spent her time that day, if she had the children with her, and so they began to contact me about that.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx?rss=1100

This snippet is transcribed from the video in the upper right hand corner.

Per this statement by Grand Jury witness Andrea, do you believe Terri was at the gym at some point on June 4?

Andrea: Well, they had questions about her activity at the club, had she been in the gym, wanting to just verify if she had been in that day, like reference to time, where she spent her time that day, if she had the children with her, and so they began to contact me about that.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx?rss=1100

Yes, I believe she was at the gym. I am sure that is one of the first things they verified. Probably witnesses, possibly video. No doubt she was there.

Yes, I do think she was at the gym. If it came out that she wasn't at the gym, I'd be all
Whaaaat?????:eek:

I wish there had been an "I'm not sure" category because this is one of the areas where I'm not really sure that she went to the gym or not. It could have been DeDe that stood in for her that day with all her ID and stuff that it takes to get in there. DeDe could have also had the baby with her and put her in the nursery. Until I hear that LE has reviewed the tape from inside the gym and the parking lot and certify that it's Terri, I'm on the fence regarding Terri at the gym.

Yes, I believe she was at the gym. I am sure that is one of the first things they verified. Probably witnesses, possibly video. No doubt she was there.

They did VERIFY that Terri was at the gym that day??? Then why do we have this thread?

Great video, Thanks!
Finally we hear something about inside the GJ. I guess she wasn't told not to talk about it.

Yes, I believe she was there.

I don't buy the theory that I've heard that others think it might have been DeDe. If this is a gym that Terri works out at, and she has been a bodybuilder working out at that gym, the staff knows her.

Great video, Thanks!
Finally we hear something about inside the GJ. I guess she wasn't told not to talk about it.

Grand Jury proceedings are only secret in the sense that the public isn't allowed into them. Noone is restricted from talking about what happened in them. If someone testifies, they can go out and spill everything that happened to the media after and it's fine.

I don't know if TH was at gym or not. With little pieces of the puzzle that I have put together, I don't really believe anything from anyone that is affiliated with the gym. I will withhold my reasons for now. All of this is JMHO.

I don't think we can base it on the witness's interview, because she talked to TH at FM, which would seem to imply that the witness wasn't working at the gym that day (unless her shift started in the middle of the day?). Also, I got the impression that she only saw TH at FM, not the gym...ah, I see. If she WAS working that day, then why did it seem she only saw her at FM? Hmm.

JMO

I have a feeling that there's going to be a future bombshell, at some point, that shows TH was more into alibi building than body building that day, and the story of how she was (or wasn't) at the gym is going to be important. The daycare was probably used, and maybe the showers, and IMO not the weights.

I do believe Terri was at the gym, because I'm sure LE has verified it by now. If she was a regular member, the staff would know her by sight, as well as the daycare staff. I don't think DeDe could pull an impersonation off, because they don't look that much alike, IMO. DeDe is much heavier, face is fuller, their facial features are too different to fool anyone who knows either of them very well.
Besides, she didn't show up until 11:30... plenty of time to do whatever she did.
Why are we trying to discount her story that she was at the gym? Or is this just one of those "I don't believe anything she says" things? If she had not gone to the gym at all, I think LE would know that by now. Easy enough to verify.

I believe she was at the gym as well. I think this was the part of her day that was normal. Her reason for being there however, was more than likely not normal. If anything, she was there to work off tons of stress, tons of emotions, tons of tension. JMHO

I replied NO, but I really don't know right now. My question is why did Terri go to that particular gym location? Normally, from what I've read the family went to the Twin Oaks location as is mentioned in the RO. So why would Terri go to the Waterhouse location? Did she go there before Kyron disappeared?

I replied NO, but I really don't know right now. My question is why did Terri go to that particular gym location? Normally, from what I've read the family went to the Twin Oaks location as is mentioned in the RO. So why would Terri go to the Waterhouse location? Did she go there before Kyron disappeared?

I believe Terri normally worked out at 24Hr Fitness on Waterhouse and Kaine normally worked out at The Edge but sometimes they would both work out at the Edge. My husband and I had two different gyms for a while, so I get this.

P.S. Not sure which gym they were both filmed coming out of in the early days of the case but assume it was The Edge.

P.P.S. There was testimony from the "friends" who normally work out with her at 24hr Fitness at the GJ

P.P.P.S. In answer to the orginal question, yes, I believe she was working out when she says she was. I think the part of her alibi that wasn't matching up was not the FM stores or the gym but only the hour or so inbetween that didn't jive. MOO

Gotta quit hitting send so soon....LOL

I believe she must have been there. As someone else stated- the staff likely all knows her very well there and I cant see DeDe posing as her (i considered that possibility a couple weeks ago until I read more about it) and fooling anyone. More importantly though, I wonder if LE happened to search the trash cans/dumpster that came out of that place June 4th? I keep thinking about her throwing away possible evidence at any place she was at that day. Disposable phones and the like. I know that the bat phones they talk about were not purchased until later, but who's to say there weren't other ones bought previously that we don't know about yet?

I have a feeling that there's going to be a future bombshell, at some point, that shows TH was more into alibi building than body building that day, and the story of how she was (or wasn't) at the gym is going to be important. The daycare was probably used, and maybe the showers, and IMO not the weights.
Wow, I hadn't even thought about the showers.

I believe Terri normally worked out at 24Hr Fitness on Waterhouse and Kaine normally worked out at The Edge but sometimes they would both work out at the Edge. My husband and I had two different gyms for a while, so I get this.

P.S. Not sure which gym they were both filmed coming out of in the early days of the case but assume it was The Edge.

P.P.S. There was testimony from the "friends" who normally work out with her at 24hr Fitness at the GJ

P.P.P.S. In answer to the orginal question, yes, I believe she was working out when she says she was. I think the part of her alibi that wasn't matching up was not the FM stores or the gym but only the hour or so inbetween that didn't jive. MOO

Gotta quit hitting send so soon....LOL

Are these the ONLY "friends" TH has??? Are they ALL affiliated with the gym??? HOW STRANGE!!! JMHO

Are these the ONLY "friends" TH has??? Are they ALL affiliated with the gym??? HOW STRANGE!!! JMHO

Strange? I don't know.

But an excellent question.

From what I've seen, all of her "friends" are either people she worked out with or interacted with at the gym, or online 'buddies'.

Did she have any 'regular' friends outside of these groups?

She seems to have been awfully isolated. Even her own mother wasn't too clear about what was going on in Terri's home and life.

I'm beginning to understand why she would be so seemingly obsessed with 'working out', why she'd jump at the chance to be with MC (as horribly inappropriate and bizarre as it was). And the alleged MFH plot? Was she so far gone that she felt that was her only way out?

I think too of the WW interview with her at the house. And the "no trespassing" signs placed the next day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
subzero55
Back