Do you believe that Lee Anthony lied on the stand?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Lee Anthony lied on stand today?

• No. I think that he was truthful today and all other days

Votes: 137 34.7%
  • Yes. I believe that he lied today and all other days.

Votes: 59 14.9%
  • I believe that he lied one day was truthful the next.

Votes: 90 22.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 60 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 3.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 8.9%

• Total voters
So you actually believe in justice? :) The president of US lied in a court of law and got away with that. How about that?
what makes you think i dont believe in justice ?.. if thats what your thinking lol i cant see you or your expressions ect.. just you seem like that is what your thinking of me .. by your answers to my posts and as for the president ? i dont vote for any one of them .. imho none of them really care about us .. and even if they did and tried to help then the other dudes would throw out that law or whatever .. they are in it for money money money.. that is my opinion only tho. however i do believe in good cops ive known plenty of them .. very good friends of mine

Did anyone catch what JC said this afternoon? She said the camera didn't catch it but when JB asked CA "Did you send DC & JH out to those woods to search for Caylee?" & then he went to the table to get the transcript to "impeach" her or call her on it....that ICA was the one who jumbled the paperwork & found the papers to impeach her own Mother's testimony! Is this cold or what????:banghead:
I was watching the akami link and saw her pick up the paper and hand it to him. First time that has ever happened and it was planned for sure. Kicking myself for not hitting the record button.

Here is what that picture says to me. The Anthony's know there will be a photo op after Lee's testimony and have it planned out that Lee will hang his head and Cindy will glare at him. When they see the camera guy stand up to take the picture with his large camera and telephoto lens they go into their pre-planned pose.

These people know all about cameras and the press and use them to the max. Think about how many hours we have seen Cindy hiding behind someone during court then wow we have this magic kodak moment. It is all fake just to mess with the jury so they think this family is up to no good and are hiding something about the death of Caylee and they were involved.

You may be right, Doc, but I still don't want them to adopt me.

Did anyone catch what JC said this afternoon? She said the camera didn't catch it but when JB asked CA "Did you send DC & JH out to those woods to search for Caylee?" & then he went to the table to get the transcript to "impeach" her or call her on it....that ICA was the one who jumbled the paperwork & found the papers to impeach her own Mother's testimony! Is this cold or what????:banghead:

That is what this case is all about. ICA loathes CA.
That is why Caylee died.

How does impeaching Cindy help the defense again? I'm honestly baffled at why they did this.

Here is what that picture says to me. The Anthony's know there will be a photo op after Lee's testimony and have it planned out that Lee will hang his head and Cindy will glare at him. When they see the camera guy stand up to take the picture with his large camera and telephoto lens they go into their pre-planned pose.

These people know all about cameras and the press and use them to the max. Think about how many hours we have seen Cindy hiding behind someone during court then wow we have this magic kodak moment. It is all fake just to mess with the jury so they think this family is up to no good and are hiding something about the death of Caylee and they were involved.

:tyou::tyou:

This is what I don't understand.

He says his mother told him this in October of 08. But they weren't out there till November of 08... and he was CERTAIN that it was October of 08.

So whats the deal with that? Why would the DT call LA to impeach CA? Does the DT now realize that CA is about to be called out in rebuttal? I'm just so confused as to what the Anthony's proved up there on the stand today.

I completely agree. DT must have thought LA would corroborate her testimony. Wrong again. And I do believe he was being truthful.

I have no idea if Lee was truthful that day. But of all things the things we know the family has lied about (or half truths), this one seemed rather minor to me.

How does impeaching Cindy help the defense again? I'm honestly baffled at why they did this.
They just want one juror to think all the lying by the family is to protect one of them. Is Cindy lying about sending out Dominic to the woods because she is protecting George because he knew where they body was and told her? Is Lee lying to protect himself and point the finger at his mom or dad?

They just want one juror to think all the lying by the family is to protect one of them. Is Cindy lying about sending out Dominic to the woods because she is protecting George because he knew where they body was and told her? Is Lee lying to protect himself and point the finger at his mom or dad?

I agree. It's all stage managed.
They haven't been lying their azzes off for three years then suddenly develop a conscience on the witness stand.

I don't think either one of them lied (although I believe that CA did tell Yuri that she sent them out there to look). Memories are a funny thing, especially after the passage of time, and especially under such traumatic circumstances.

When I first looked at that photo of CA and LA my first thought was that she was really PO'd. But after studying it a bit more, it appears that she may be concerned about LA and perhaps worried that he may not be able to hold up much longer. Or perhaps I'm projecting of what I might feel. ***shrugs*** She appears to be studying him, trying to gauge him, if you will.

It is obvious the defense is thumbing their noses at the SA with the blatant disregard for the truth under oath. I am beyond caring about a grieving CA, and would like to see LDB ask her if she knows the penalty for perjury.

me too. i've seen JB and CM hopping around throwing out the word impeach gleefully while re-reding depos..but LDB..she just lets it ride - she raises an eyebrow and changes tone but doesnt outright accuse CA of lying. she let her dig deeper and deeper. i really hope she has a slow burn plan of attack coming. when she didnt re-read CA's depo back to her about chloroform i was stunned but watching her now im starting to think she just has her own plan and is saving it for rebuttal. she didn't get to where she has in her career by missing obvious points in case.

I think he was truthful, in the best Anthoneyesque truth, he is/was allowed under CA's IRON FIST. I believe she thinks she can run this entire court on the QT...Pssst...

In her dreams,

No one will notice, but I'm a Mensa Mastermind.

Oh, didn't I disclose this to you earlier???...

My new prescription prevented me from remembering to disclose that.

I think they were all in collusion with their respective testimonies today, given that they were all testifying on behalf of ICA. They wanted to further JB's theory that they were a dysfunctional family with secrets and lies.

Heck, they were all sitting together in court today very peacefully.

yes, yes,yes,..sadly..yes.

Judge Alex said tonight,in all his years, he can not remember anyone being tried for perjury ..I am sure that is a slight exaggeration, but really apparently there is little chance they will be prosecuted even if found out, so why not take the risk:(

what makes you think i dont believe in justice ?.. if thats what your thinking lol i cant see you or your expressions ect.. just you seem like that is what your thinking of me .. by your answers to my posts and as for the president ? i dont vote for any one of them .. imho none of them really care about us .. and even if they did and tried to help then the other dudes would throw out that law or whatever .. they are in it for money money money.. that is my opinion only tho. however i do believe in good cops ive known plenty of them .. very good friends of mine

He/she is making straw man arguments. Don't bother trying to explain yourself because you never said you don't believe in justice, you said the opposite...thus the straw man. :doh:

:cow::cow::cow:

Did Lee lie today ? Hmmm...

Lee : "I BELIEVE EVERYTHING MY SISTER TELLS ME" ... Lee's deposition testimony ... ICA is the "Liar of the Year" and he believes everything she says to him ?

Lee at the "Memorial" : "CMA" ... :waitasec: WHO in the world uses "initials" at a Memorial ? What about CAYLEE, Lee ? Your niece ... remember her ?

Lee is called to the witness stand and testifies that he is "hurt" that he was not included in Caylee's birth ... oh ... and not invited to the baby shower ? Really ? You have got to be kidding, right ? Yes, Lee did appear "hurt" about something and was emotional -- but I don't think it was about the Caylee or the baby shower ...

Lee refuses to meet with Mr. Ashton and the SA Team ... but he meets with JB ... and that right there says it all for me !

WHY did Lee meet with JB and NOT the SA ? In my opinion, he does NOT want Justice for Caylee ... he is only interested in ICA ...

And by the way ... if Lee has had enough of the "shenanigans" ... than he needs to be a MAN and TELL THE TRUTH !

Stand up to Mamma, Lee ... STOP supporting the family's lies ...

Someone needs to stand up for Caylee, Lee !

MOO MOO MOO...

I had a bit of an apifany ... I wonder if Cindy sent the private eyes to search that area and they DID find Caylees remains ... reported back to her and she said to deny itignore it, etc. Would be so, so sad to believe it - but not sure I could put it past Cindy.

I disagree. Because if they found Caylee, I have no doubt in my mind that she would tell them to destroy the evidence. Begining with the duct tape and ending with the the disposal AGAIN of her grandchild.

If I believe that ICA murdered her child and threw her away like garbage and If I know that CA has lied many times to help the murderer, then I also believe that CA would throw that baby away like garbage too.

TC, Robin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kristy91
Back