Do you believe that Lee Anthony lied on the stand?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Lee Anthony lied on stand today?

• No. I think that he was truthful today and all other days

Votes: 137 34.7%
  • Yes. I believe that he lied today and all other days.

Votes: 59 14.9%
  • I believe that he lied one day was truthful the next.

Votes: 90 22.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 60 15.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 14 3.5%
  • I don't care

Votes: 35 8.9%

• Total voters
:cow::cow::cow:

Did Lee lie today ? Hmmm...

Lee : "I BELIEVE EVERYTHING MY SISTER TELLS ME" ... Lee's deposition testimony ... ICA is the "Liar of the Year" and he believes everything she says to him ?

Lee at the "Memorial" : "CMA" ... :waitasec: WHO in the world uses "initials" at a Memorial ? What about CAYLEE, Lee ? Your niece ... remember her ?

Lee is called to the witness stand and testifies that he is "hurt" that he was not included in Caylee's birth ... oh ... and not invited to the baby shower ? Really ? You have got to be kidding, right ? Yes, Lee did appear "hurt" about something and was emotional -- but I don't think it was about the Caylee or the baby shower ...

Lee refuses to meet with Mr. Ashton and the SA Team ... but he meets with JB ... and that right there says it all for me !

WHY did Lee meet with JB and NOT the SA ? In my opinion, he does NOT want Justice for Caylee ... he is only interested in ICA ...

And by the way ... if Lee has had enough of the "shenanigans" ... than he needs to be a MAN and TELL THE TRUTH !

Stand up to Mamma, Lee ... STOP supporting the family's lies ...

Someone needs to stand up for Caylee, Lee !

MOO MOO MOO...

Lee has never stood up for the truth. I don't understand why he gets the benefit of the doubt more than the other family members. I have never found him likable and always thought he lacks a backbone. IMO he stood at Caylee's memorial and told her killer he was proud of her.

Did CA deny telling the 2 PIs to go look? Did she say she never spoke to psychic? Weren't the PIs working for her? Very fishy they knew the general area to look.

JB doesn't prepare the witnesses. One of his impeached the other today...his mother.

me too. i've seen JB and CM hopping around throwing out the word impeach gleefully while re-reding depos..but LDB..she just lets it ride - she raises an eyebrow and changes tone but doesnt outright accuse CA of lying. she let her dig deeper and deeper. i really hope she has a slow burn plan of attack coming. when she didnt re-read CA's depo back to her about chloroform i was stunned but watching her now im starting to think she just has her own plan and is saving it for rebuttal. she didn't get to where she has in her career by missing obvious points in case.
LDB has to be real careful because Cindy's Magic Miracle Memory Pills were great for her too. That 31 day recall of every lie Casey told Cindy each day was a killer for the SA. Don't want the jury thinking everything she said was a lie.

But those 31 days were good for the DT too showing how messed up Casey was and I bet a million that is the only reason Cindy "remembered" them. The SA is just counting on their case being stronger and the lies working for them.

I never said anything, because obviously I have not seen the whole memorial service..But it saddened me so much, their little spiel about Casey...AT Caylee's memorial..so very tacky and disrespectful.

I think out of the bunch of Anthony liars Lee is the most truthful.
IMO Lee is the sociopath of the family.I think this is revenge for "keeping him out of the loop",the family is no longer united.It has nothing to do with Caylee,not even Casey IMO

This is what I don't understand.

He says his mother told him this in October of 08. But they weren't out there till November of 08... and he was CERTAIN that it was October of 08.

So whats the deal with that? Why would the DT call LA to impeach CA? Does the DT now realize that CA is about to be called out in rebuttal? I'm just so confused as to what the Anthony's proved up there on the stand today.

I think the area still had a lot of water standing in the month of October.:newhere:

I think Lee is the only Anthony that hasn't lied. Seems like Casey was the "Prima Donna" in the family and Lee got shoved to the back burner. This family will never be the same.

I doubt LDB will have any trouble with Casey or Cindy's tales. None at all. She's good and Casey hates her I think, all the better. LOL

Not sure where Lee stands but it looks like he might be trying for the truth?

I believed Lee today for than George today, although I think that Lee's testimony was strange. George on the other hand, while I don't care if he had affair, I don't think you would send a text message that says "I need you in my life" to all the helpers as George implied. Crystal must have been a bit something more than a helper.

He/she is making straw man arguments. Don't bother trying to explain yourself because you never said you don't believe in justice, you said the opposite...thus the straw man. :doh:
well i have never heard of a strawman argument im no legal eagle ect ..i believe in justice but i see alot of injustice too.. esp in this case ppl lying ect

I think they are all in collusion with the DT script to show a dysfunctional family of liars in hopes of having them impeached. The SA isn't biting. I believe Lee was outright lying. So was Cindy. I believe they both knew DC was going to the woods, and both were all for it. IMO, George was the only one who didn't lie today. Not that he won't lie tomorrow.

This is what I don't understand.

He says his mother told him this in October of 08. But they weren't out there till November of 08... and he was CERTAIN that it was October of 08.

So whats the deal with that? Why would the DT call LA to impeach CA? Does the DT now realize that CA is about to be called out in rebuttal? I'm just so confused as to what the Anthony's proved up there on the stand today.

To further muddy the waters, Baez asked Cindy if, before September 2008, she had ever told Lee that she had asked D.Casey and Hoover to search Suburban Drive. I listened again tonight to that testimony just to make sure my memory was right. Before specifically asking what she told Lee before September 2008, the question is about did you ever direct anyone to that field etc and did you tell Melich that you'd done so a month before and found nothing. She said she never directed them to the field, which I suppose is accurate since the claim is that the physic directed them to the field. And she covered herself on the Melich question by saying she just didn't really remember what all she told him that day.

So Cindy is asked if she ever told Lee before September 2008 - she says no. Lee is asked if he ever had a fight with his mother about the search on Suburban Drive and he says yes and he is positive it is in October.

Based on that - did either of them lie on the stand today? :waitasec:

I voted "I don't know" . I'd love to believe he was telling the truth, but I have gut feeling the contradiction between LA and CA's testimony was staged to show dysfunction, lies and secrets. Time will tell I guess..who was being truthful..least I hope so.

Didn't Lee at first say that he wasn't sure when he'd heard that Cindy sent searchers out, then later in his testimony change it to that being the catalyst that sent him back to work in October? I can't figure out if the DT is trying to make the family look dysfunctional or if they are trying to show that Lee makes up things about his mother. He also told another tale to JG about Cindy telling him that she'd argued and choked Casey. Maybe they're going to try and cast doubt that Lee had helped Casey hide the body? My husband said that if Cindy didn't keep Lee in the loop about searching maybe it was because they suspected him of helping Casey.

I think he lied, they are trying to show the jury that they are a dysfunctional family, look he went right back and sat with his parents. (they have nothing so there trying to give the jury anything and everything) I'm sure the jury is thinking dysfunctional family doesn't give you a right to take a life. I think he will be back up again with more lies. Cindy to....George is holding his ground but I still don't put anything past this family.

Lee told the truth, it was CA who didn't...

I recall that statement CA gave about sending her people into the woods and nothing was there..This is the time that silent video came out. The one where GA is doing all the talking and CA is looking like a zombie...of course, CA was on different meds so maybe she doesn't remember...:maddening:
I also wonder, if anyone will be arrested for perjury or obstruction when this trial is said and done...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I think he lied. Lying is what this family is all about. JB is getting exactly what he wanted out of them. I think in the picture Lee is reading something on the pad of paper CA has. I think her look has more to do with her note about something than with LA who seems pretty interested in what she has written.

Lee told the truth, it was CA who didn't...

I recall that statement CA gave about sending her people into the woods and nothing was there..This is the time that silent video came out. The one where GA is doing all the talking and CA is looking like a zombie...of course, CA was on different meds so maybe she doesn't remember...:maddening:
I also wonder, if anyone will be arrested for perjury or obstruction when this trial is said and done...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Isn't an instruction for the jurors that if a person lies on the stand ALL of their testimony can be discounted? So any and all of the A's testimony should be discounted by the jury. What a huge waste of the jurors time with the A's testimony. What a huge waste of money the state of FL is spending on this farce.

The fact that JB is using the A's as pop tarts on and off the stand knowing full well they are not speaking the truth really is troubling and he needs to be accountable for this.

How stupid do JB and the A's think people are, this behavior is an insult to the court, the jury system and to all of us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back